Do people actually support Trump or is it just a bunch of bots and paid shills...

Do people actually support Trump or is it just a bunch of bots and paid shills? Having a hard time believing anyone real would still vote for this fat old feeble senile fuck.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x1FW36keZJw
nytimes.com/2017/12/16/opinion/sunday/war-trump-islamic-state.html
huffingtonpost.com/entry/sadly-trump-is-winning_us_5a2b1110e4b022ec613b823f
dailysignal.com/2017/12/04/supreme-court-upholds-trump-travel-ban/
theguardian.com/world/2017/dec/03/donald-trump-pulls-us-out-of-un-global-compact-on-migration
businessinsider.com/trump-tpp-trans-pacific-partnership-what-it-means-2017-1
npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2017/12/11/569936446/president-trump-is-sending-nasa-back-to-the-moon
nasa.gov/press-release/new-space-policy-directive-calls-for-human-expansion-across-solar-system
nytimes.com/2017/06/26/business/3-cnn-journalists-resign-after-retracted-story-on-trump-ally.html
theintercept.com/2017/12/09/the-u-s-media-yesterday-suffered-its-most-humiliating-debacle-in-ages-now-refuses-all-transparency-over-what-happened/
foxnews.com/politics/2017/12/31/hillary-clinton-backer-paid-500g-to-fund-women-accusing-trump-sexual-misconduct-before-election-day-report-says.html
washingtonpost.com/news/checkpoint/wp/2017/11/20/the-u-s-begins-bombing-taliban-drug-labs-as-trumps-afghanistan-strategy-takes-hold/?utm_term=.8d12793002a9
theguardian.com/world/2017/aug/22/donald-trump-kabul-praises-fight-to-win-afghanistan-strategy
washingtonpost.com/news/global-opinions/wp/2017/08/24/trump-gets-it-right-on-afghanistan-and-pakistan/?utm_term=.0b3cfdcbd0bd
youtube.com/watch?v=ktp3opo_QRc
newsweek.com/trump-obama-better-cybersecurity-723621
thehill.com/opinion/finance/354541-labor-market-is-thriving-far-better-under-trump-than-under-obama
thehill.com/opinion/finance/368904-economists-agree-trump-not-obama-gets-credit-for-economy
forbes.com/sites/chuckjones/2017/11/08/trumps-economic-scorecard-one-year-post-election/#48b577205e85
thehill.com/blogs/pundits-blog/media/329601-why-is-the-media-trying-to-remain-oblivious-to-trumps-popularity
investors.com/politics/commentary/trump-economy-gdp-growth-unemployment/
thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/368860-jamie-dimon-dems-dont-have-a-strong-candidate-for-2020
forbes.com/sites/andyjsemotiuk/2018/01/11/taking-a-note-from-trump-why-the-canadian-government-should-tighten-up-its-refugee-policy/#b7161137dc59
washingtonexaminer.com/illegal-immigration-hits-45-year-low-under-trump/article/2645396
defence24.com/620056,expert-trumps-visit-brings-us-polish-relations-to-the-new-level-interview
youtube.com/watch?v=A1If7MBOdEE
usnews.com/opinion/articles/2017-12-21/donald-trump-is-the-most-successful-first-year-president-of-all-time
usnews.com/opinion/articles
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Ooh I noticed something interesting: every thread that starts with the word "Trump" sees an immediate 20 replies... UNLESS the word "bot" appears... then there's a delay. I wonder what that's about?

My only real hope through all this is that the constant scrutiny of the media and their motives will make your generation the last of the sheep.

The amount of pinko russki faggots that overwhelm every anti-trump thread is evidence enough that the only people that support him are fascists, un-American dipshits, and our ACTUAL enemies.

youtube.com/watch?v=x1FW36keZJw

Ah, there they are. Took awhile. I mean come on, nobody talks like this. Like it's the media's fault that he's done what he's done and said what he said, and "russki faggots"... ya. Sorry machines you're not fooling anyone...

Found the red faggot.

I like him because he gives zero fucks how a serious president should behave

And he called Africa a shithole

Maybe try looking at policy and not his body, dumbass.

Anybody with a finger on the pulse of the economy knows he's a raging success.

But please, keep whining about how you feel about him personally, cause that really matters.

There are three types of Trump supporters left: senile evangelicals full of hate and fear who easily fall for propaganda #MAGA, white trash supremacists, and bots (aka Russia and current administration).

We do it for the memes.
Everyone knows that the jews own the country and there will be no way out until we hang everyone.

When Trump became president, all the anti-U.S. threads decreased, and all the anti-Trump threads increased. This is strong evidence that most of these anti-Trump threads are created by non Americans who hate America. The only reason they bash Trump is because they hate America.

Every single thing in the world is somehow a conspiracy against Trump. Or something. tr00fax i swears

Keep crying liberal cancer. You should all kill yourselves to show how bad your feelings are hurt. I didnt vote but i would have if i had any idea how satisfying it was going to be to see you mentally ill pieces of shit suffer.

germanfag here. i wish we had a president like trump here, fuck merkel... again 4 years....

"strong evidence" lmao

This board is not for underage kids.
GTFO brainlet, edgy teen.

I didn't vote because I don't give a shit, but:

>wishing to see mass suicide
>not mentally ill

Pick one, you knuckle-dragging faggot.

Having a totally unfit idiot as president is just another symbol of total decadence. Look at us - we can even afford to have Trump.

I got you on this OP. This is called the MLP Effect. So if you look at my little pony and the fandom behind it, it was really started by a larger group of Sup Forums tards dicking around. Unfortunately because of the ignorance of a lot of people they started to think this was something people "actually" enjoyed aside from 8 year old girls, thus eventually fell into the my little pony pit. Next thing you know they are buying Bad Dragon chance unflared dildos and stretching out their assholes with rainbow colored dildos. Unfortunate but the autist did it to themselves. This is much like what went on with trump, a bunch of people kidding around saying MAGA and next thing you know people were on board (reason why the majority of trump supporters you see online always have some sort of shit meme to go a long with their post). They were sucked in, the good thing is these type of people tend to be autists or horribly lacking social skills (in both cases). People still enjoy cracking jokes about it and getting the little trumps stirred up into posting their favorite "lib, shill, make frogs gay" type of stuff because it is for the most part funny. It does get kind of annoying people do not see this and just start doing the lemming / parrot comments they have seen before. Even worse is when someone who does not agree with trump tries to debate someone who obviously is just a follower. The best example of this is if you asked someone who supported obama or trump and ask them, "What would they have to do to no longer have your support?" you would like get a diverted shit answer as they only followed and did not use any critical thinking in their choice process.

You may be too young to remember but you know a major recession happened right?

The first 6 or so posts in this thread were fascinating.

Look at the timestamps. Nothing, nothing, nothing, then WITHIN MINUTES it's boom boom boom boom shitpost after shitpost of ridiculous double-speak and horseshit.

This is amazing. I wonder what neat games we could invent to play with these bots?

Fox News said "bots" "russia" and "russia investigation" are cursed words, and every trumpfag degenerate could lose the tiny emperors favour if they use them.

60 million people voted for him. Let that sink in.

I smell burnt feelings.

>over 12 months on and triggered salty libcucks like this tard are still farting cum in anger
What a time to be alive lol :^)

Yup anything Trump is bot bait, and the funny thing is his vocal supports fall for it...

that's because you're a infantile soyboy loser

100% of people who say they support Trump are trolls. Grow up everyone, nobody is that stupid.

You can smell me through the internet? You sure you didn't just shit your diapers instead?

not a bot... trump 2020 baby

>D e l i c i o u s s a l t
>e
>l
>i
>c
>i
>o
>u
>s
>s
>a
>l
>t

Top kek
Keep crying snowflake
7 more years
Muhahahahahahahahaha

No one seriously thinks he's capable to be president. People voted for him as a big "fuck you".

people voted for him to piss off the sjws, and it worked. they lost their fucking minds.
the fact that he's actually doing a decent job is just a happy accident.

After my healthcare plan was no longer used and now more expensive.....getting like a quarter of percent on my savings account.....what did I really have to lose voting Trump?

It's hard not to support him, he has more than doubled the economic growth rate, reduced illegal immigration by about 80 per cent, withdrawn from the insane Paris Climate accord, helped add trillions to U.S. stock market values, created nearly two million new jobs, led the rout of ISIL, and gained full Chinese adherence to the unacceptability of North Korean nuclear military capability. He is passing the greatest tax cuts and reforms since Reagan, if not Lyndon Johnson, and may throw out the most unpopular feature of Obamacare, the coercive mandate, with it.

I shall be voting for him again in 2020.

> decent job
Actually retarded user.

Obvious troll

To me it seems like he give all the fucks about his image. And fails even trying.

I support Trump. He has fucking shut down the H1B shit where I work. It’s fucking amazing because after over 20 years of Indian nepotism and shit-tier product a whole bunch of them have to go back.

>he's actually doing a decent job
lmao

TRUMP HASNT ACCOMPLISHED ANYTH-

>A War Trump Won
nytimes.com/2017/12/16/opinion/sunday/war-trump-islamic-state.html

>HuffPost: "Trump is Winning"
huffingtonpost.com/entry/sadly-trump-is-winning_us_5a2b1110e4b022ec613b823f

>In a Win for Trump, Supreme Court Upholds ‘Extreme Vetting’ Travel Ban
dailysignal.com/2017/12/04/supreme-court-upholds-trump-travel-ban/

>Trump pulls US out of UN global compact on migration
theguardian.com/world/2017/dec/03/donald-trump-pulls-us-out-of-un-global-compact-on-migration

>Trump kills TPP
businessinsider.com/trump-tpp-trans-pacific-partnership-what-it-means-2017-1

>The president Monday signed at the White House Space Policy Directive 1, a change in national space policy that provides for a U.S.-led, integrated program with private sector partners for a human return to the Moon, followed by missions to Mars and beyond.
npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2017/12/11/569936446/president-trump-is-sending-nasa-back-to-the-moon

nasa.gov/press-release/new-space-policy-directive-calls-for-human-expansion-across-solar-system

>b-but all he did was bitch about fake news!

>3 CNN journos resigned after their story about Trumps team colluding with Russians was exposed as a complete lie
nytimes.com/2017/06/26/business/3-cnn-journalists-resign-after-retracted-story-on-trump-ally.html

>CNN being called out by Glenn Greenwald for lying a different time about a Trump/Russian collusion story
theintercept.com/2017/12/09/the-u-s-media-yesterday-suffered-its-most-humiliating-debacle-in-ages-now-refuses-all-transparency-over-what-happened/

>Hillary Clintons team got exposed for paying women to say Trump sexually assaulted them
foxnews.com/politics/2017/12/31/hillary-clinton-backer-paid-500g-to-fund-women-accusing-trump-sexual-misconduct-before-election-day-report-says.html

Don't cry trumpcuck

>Trump begins targeting Taliban druglabs
washingtonpost.com/news/checkpoint/wp/2017/11/20/the-u-s-begins-bombing-taliban-drug-labs-as-trumps-afghanistan-strategy-takes-hold/?utm_term=.8d12793002a9

>Afghan officials praise Trumps strategy
theguardian.com/world/2017/aug/22/donald-trump-kabul-praises-fight-to-win-afghanistan-strategy

>"Trump gets it right on Afghanistan and Pakistan"
washingtonpost.com/news/global-opinions/wp/2017/08/24/trump-gets-it-right-on-afghanistan-and-pakistan/?utm_term=.0b3cfdcbd0bd

youtube.com/watch?v=ktp3opo_QRc

>"Trump is better on Cyber security than Obama"-ACLU
newsweek.com/trump-obama-better-cybersecurity-723621

>People voted for him as a big "fuck you".
There is this factor, I'd vote for him again just to see another 4 years of liberal and democrat assrekt, let alone for the fact that his administration is actually doing alright so far.

#Trump2020
#7MoreYears
#SnowflakeTears

stay deluded.

that was quick

>Thriving Labor market under Trump
thehill.com/opinion/finance/354541-labor-market-is-thriving-far-better-under-trump-than-under-obama

>Economists agree: Trump, not Obama, gets credit for economy
thehill.com/opinion/finance/368904-economists-agree-trump-not-obama-gets-credit-for-economy

>"Over that time the stock market has boomed, GDP growth has improved and unemployment is at an almost 17-year low but job gains are running below the average of Obama’s last six years."

forbes.com/sites/chuckjones/2017/11/08/trumps-economic-scorecard-one-year-post-election/#48b577205e85

>”Is the media going to remain oblivious to Trump’s popularity?”
thehill.com/blogs/pundits-blog/media/329601-why-is-the-media-trying-to-remain-oblivious-to-trumps-popularity

>”Has Anyone Noticed That Trump's Economy Keeps Beating Expectations?”
investors.com/politics/commentary/trump-economy-gdp-growth-unemployment/
>Dems dont have a strong candidate for 2020
thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/368860-jamie-dimon-dems-dont-have-a-strong-candidate-for-2020

Yep.

lol butthurt

>Trump's Immigration Crackdown Driving Illegal Immigrants To Canada
forbes.com/sites/andyjsemotiuk/2018/01/11/taking-a-note-from-trump-why-the-canadian-government-should-tighten-up-its-refugee-policy/#b7161137dc59

>Illegal immigration hits 45-year low under Trump
washingtonexaminer.com/illegal-immigration-hits-45-year-low-under-trump/article/2645396

>Trumps visit brings US-Polish relations to a new level
defence24.com/620056,expert-trumps-visit-brings-us-polish-relations-to-the-new-level-interview

youtube.com/watch?v=A1If7MBOdEE
>Trump is the most successful first year president ever
usnews.com/opinion/articles/2017-12-21/donald-trump-is-the-most-successful-first-year-president-of-all-time

done more in 1 than Obama did in 8. kek.

I tribute this grreat man every night before bed

:^)

Wow the trumpbots are really triggered, posting like mad in this thread like anyone actually gives a shit.

Nice try user. I know nobody can actually unironically be for Trump. Nobody is that stupid.

maybe you should give a shit, instead of spewing the same retarded anti-trump rhetoric.

> usnews.com/opinion/articles
> mfw opinion is literally in link

This too. I voted for Obama, and that was a good vote, but the difference between Trump and that lazy nigger is huge. For the first time in 10 years we have a president who doesn’t take the side of nigs and muzzies when they commit their crimes.

lol still mad hillary lost huh? cry more, bitch (:

do you know what an "opinion piece" is, in journalism?

I'm not from your shithole country, fix your own mess loser.

You seem more triggered than the SJWs tbph

>An opinion piece is an article, published in a newspaper or magazine, that mainly reflects the author's opinion about the subject. Opinion pieces are featured in many periodicals.

Need any more help trumpcuck retard?

have CNN playing in the background, eh buddy?

then why do you have such a strong opinion on our politics?
is your country that irrelevant?

How many hours of Fox did you watch before your brain was deep fried?

I still support him and I'm none of those things. I was just sick of being called a racist because I think if you're here ILLEGALLY you should be deported. I was sick of being called an Islamophobe when I would say political and radical Islam is a threat to the American way of life. I was sick of being called a discriminatory bigot when I said I wouldn't reinforce the disillusion of those that identify as someone/something else. I was sick of being blamed for everything simply because the color of my skin and the gender of my body.

My president is doing exactly what I helped elect him to do. Nominate staunch conservatives to the courts. Get rid of everything the nigger did over the previous eight years. Remind people that 3-4% GDP should be the norm. Piss off all of you worthless fucking libtards who are too lazy to work and too stupid to vote.

oh gee the tired "Russian Collusion" meme, the cucks are reaching for any straw they can that they are actually trying to link the NRA to Russia as a funnel for cash. fucking trash

just because it's an opinion piece doesn't mean it doesn't include actual facts that back up the writers opinions.

FOX is shit as well. All conglomerates are.

bots
paid shills
trolls
literal retards

mueller is simply establishment trash just like Mccuck

>Russian Collusion meme
What do you retards say to Bannon being subpoenad? Just curious, i can't think of how Faux News is trying to spin this. Was Bannon a secret Hillary agent running the gay frog army? What about Flynn? And Trumps campaign manager Manafort?

He's the most conservative president we've had since Reagan. I was reluctant to vote for him, but I'm pleasantly surprised so far.

>I was sick of being blamed for everything

Oh my freaking god get the fuck over yourself. You poor widdle snowflake, how did you ever survive so long in the mean old world?

I didn't vote at all, but it's reasons like this that Trump doesn't bother me too much. Leftists were getting so much more extreme, and deserved the spanking they got.

No, that's how we want them, doubling down on leftist stupidity for 2020. Did hillary give anybody a reason to vote for her? No, she only gave reasons to vote against Trump. Ask people why they voted for hillary and they say something bad about Trump, and give no reason to vote for her.

We want this retardation to continue right into 2020 lol :^)