How much nutmeg do you need to take to get high, some people say 20g? Will eating 1 whole one work?

How much nutmeg do you need to take to get high, some people say 20g? Will eating 1 whole one work?

1 tablespoon (or 6-7 grams)
I've heard varying results from people using nutmeg. I only tried it once.

Eating one whole won't do anything.

Grind up one into powder, stir into a glass of orange juice, and drink.

Expect no or just an extremely weak high, and a howling misery depression comedown the next day.

Shit man, I can't even stand that close to nutmeg without my balls itching. I mean Christ that shit will make your insides explode just like the World Trade Center should have because jet fuel can't melt steel beams.

ok thanks

why wouldnt 1 whole work

lol

OP its going to feel like you have kidney stones the next couple days after you take it.

find another way of hallucinating, thats what nutmeg does. you're better off drinking the vanilla extract and hoping its enough for you to catch a buzz off the alcohol.

13.72 grams + 1gram of cinnamon for best results

Surface area and absorbility. Also hard to swallow.

Anyone know how many grams are in one nutmeg shell?

You have to grind it up - might as well just get the powder man.

erowid dot org
look up nutmeg and read some experiences then choose

Just fucking buy drugs like a normal cunt.

what?

If you're poor and/or don't know how to get real drugs, eat a handful of benadryl instead.
It's not great, but much better than nutmeg.

thanks man

If you are looking for a cheap high, and i assume you are cus the nutmeg, take about 125mg of dipenhydramine. enough to give you a high and some visuals but not enough to screw you up too bad

Take a whole nutmeg, find a drill press. Using a 1/16" bit drill 24 holes through the seed evenly, saving the drilling dust (place a piece of paper under the drill table).
Mix the dust with orange juice along with the whole (perforated) seed, stirring briskly. The acid in the OJ starts to break down the nutmeg.
Strain this mixture into a clean glass. Rinse the seed in the strainer under tap water for 30 seconds.
After waiting 5 minutes from straining drink the OJ. This will provide the initial hit, albeit mild.
After drinking the juice stick the seed up your ass. The drill throughs will enable a time release scenario, should last at least 3 days.

Good luck, and have a safe trip.

you learn something new every day..

I don’t understand questions like this. I just typed “how much nutmeg to get high” into the google search engine and there’s a thousand different in depth answers. You have to be a special type of retarded to come to Sup Forums for any type of advice

eat a bullet instead

>stick the seed up your ass

almost....

id rather eat your sisters ass

Not worth it.
Instead, sprinkle a bit on some butter pecan ice cream.
Enjoy.

Stick them way up there morty

Fuck off, Erik.

In my neck of the woods you can buy these over the counter as long as you have photo ID.

Sometimes if I get bored drinking Ill pop 3 or 4 of these bad boys after 6-8 beers, sometimes get a semi nod off, Relaxing

In my neck of the woods, the keep Sudafed locked up. Forget about that stuff. :(

OP get nutmeg essential oil, eating enough nutmeg to get high is fucking retarded, 3 whole FRESH seeds, more if they are old and they will be. I'm not too sure where you'd get the oil, asian markets or maybe a pharmacy or aromatherapy place.

Mix oil with whatever, your not going to be able to hide the taste but extremly strong nutmeg flavor for a day or so is a hell of alot better than that plus all the grit and whatever undigestible shit the seeds are made from.

Trust me on this, you can eat a whole fucking packet of nutmeg powder and have a shitty mild trip or use the oil, i dunno i went from 3 drops to like 10-15 and it can be better than shitty E's

ok thanks man

enjoy your liver failure without doing coldwater extraction. the APAP will kill u

>get nutmeg essential oil

You can also soak the perforated seed in the oil before shoving it up your ass.

A friend of mine did it. Said it was the worst comedown ever and its not worth doing.

just buy actual drugs

don't use them to get high, worst high ever, didn't try it by myself but heard that from 10 or more people why don't you drink codeine or get some other shit that'll make you high

Not to be an asshole or anything but why would you even do something this desperate to get high? Just smoke some weed nigga.

No your a faggot who likes things up the butt.
You could do a proper extraction and then inject the mrysticin into your dick but why?

The oil contains the essence of many seeds and is much better than your gay ass nut tampon shit

op this aint something u wanna feel

>13.72 grams + 1gram of cin
nice one

Only works if you swallow it whole.

D-Lysergic Acid Amide + Ethanol + Cinnamaldehyde + 1-2 tsp of nutmeg (separated /w seed matter)