Vegan Power

Vegan Power

Vegans are pure vegetarians who will not eat any animal or use any animal-based product whatsoever, even honey. Srsly. This is often accompanied by the fact that they troll everywhere and try to convert people to vegans. They normally hypocritically claim that meat-eaters are trying to oppress them, even though in actuality they are oppressing the meat-eaters and the meat-eaters are retaliating
Vegan communities are a great source of trolling fun. Vegans that are not merely suicidal due to their hatred for their own species are invariably haughty moralists, as judgmental as evangelical Christians at their worst (known by other vegans as "vegangelicals"). Some vegans have been known to troll anti-vegans back. A good way to troll vegans is to ask them if they are allowed to swallow cum. In rebuttal, all they would need to say is that human semen is released as a natural secretion. Ask them if human breast milk is vegan! Its not, and they MUST only feed their babies with delicious vegan soy milk. The babies will grow up to be just as smart and intellectual as their mom.
If you combine the mental laziness of hippies with the self-righteousness and intellectual rigor of the average teenager (see below), you get your average vegan.Vegans love to bitch about how unhealthy meat and dairy is, and will often goad impressionable young vegetarians into becoming vegans, if they manage not to kill them. Unfortunately, what they do not realize is that cutting major parts of the human diet in any case is far unhealthier than eating a cheeseburger once in a while.Furthermore, some vegans are noted for their opposition to standard forms of birth control, as animal proteins are used in the production of latex, and lambskin is, well, made out of lamb.Ideally, in a future now indistinct and hazy, vegans will fall upon each other in cannibalistic lust, and all of Brooklyn will vanish in an orgy of blood and bone. .

Thanks for the bump

You know when the OP is the only one posting in your thread.

Samefag must be too weak from lack of micronutrients, the human tangerine.

family murdering faggots

Thanks for the bump

>8 cows a month
holy shit, who eats 2 cows a week by their self?

Did you know and here's a fun fact.
Infamous Youtuber Vegan Gains only gets protein from his brother's cum.

He pays them a lot to farm protein since he doesn't want to lose any of his own.

Want to save the planet? Stop having kids. Leave that to the types of people who DONT visit Sup Forums.

But since WE are already here. Let's enjoy a nice steak together.

Be one less faggot giving a shit about other peoples decisions

We still have canines, that's evolution telling us we eat meat.

But potatoes have so little protein according to OPs first post.

And you don,t think I have had all the same bullshit comments before you must be new here

> eat 8 chickenwings @kfc
> at least 4 chicken are kill

>thinks that anybody that doesn't share their gay hipster diet lives on nothing but McDonald's for breakfast Burger King for lunch and KFC for dinner
>being this narrow minded

And why do we need so much protein too much protein causes kidney damage

LMAO. Arent you treehuggers the ones who're hiding their food to look like something they arent.

ive tried veganism i the past but i crave meat too much (unlike other animal products with which i can live without). this year i started eating vegetarian (i do include dairy products here and there though i try to avoid them) throughout the week and feast on steak, burgers and stufff like that on saturdays only. so far it's the least amount of meat ive eaten within a month in my whole life. i actually feel a lot more agile and energetic. props to vegans for being able to resist animal products.

> vegam
> power

The sound of no argument ;)

absolutely, that's what our canines are for.

The people over here

Because the eyes freak them out.

And who eats any of that shit ? Raw Vegan here

>blindly posts these to any remotely negative response just hoping that it somehow applies
>still no argument

lol boogies head photoshopped onto an even fatter body

And you tell me who eats that crap ?

The millions of wannabe vegans who use honey such as yourself.

thats what i tell people man. we're omnivores through evolution, phisicality and instinct. anyone who says otherwise is a close minded shit that thinks theyre on a moral highground for not eating animal products. theres come species of monkeys in the wild that eat other tribes upon conquering new territories. we're apes also and we are omnivores. meaning we eat whatever we fucking find. just think of ative tribes' eating patterns. simple as that.

Wow if you save 100 in 1 year, and 300 in 3 years I can't imagine how many you'll save in 5 years.

I don't come on here to argue with people who don't know anything. Im here to inform and educate

I was going to have a salad for dinner but OP's thread got me thinking about meat!

OP just look at that picture, there's even a lil vegetation on there for ya

This is no better than a flat-earth meme; we have a mountain of scientific evidence that homo sapiens have been eating meat since the appearance of the species in the fossil record.

Nice try and could influence some high-school girls, but no-one else 2/10.

the reason humans teeth are a little too straight is because many of us get our wisdom teeth removed which causes the rest of the teeth to align based on the two front teeth instead of the entire jaw.

If you eat 3 meals with meat a day like I did you save way more than that !

>Im here to inform and educate

Then provide some real scientific fact, not just shit-tier memes.

Maybe in pussy USA

Factory farms will always be there, nothing is going to change but yea keep vastly limiting what you can eat with your boring miserable cocksucking cum diet. Meanwhile I can freely chose to eat whatever I want and as long as I give the tiniest shit about my health, remain healthy. I make my own decisions because I'm not a cuck like you.

WRONG, every statement in this pic is wrong. Humans are the plague on this planet, we are here to fuck it up plain and simple. Look at satelite images, cities are cancer. Only spreading and getting larger. The planets immune system(water) will continue to rise until we are cured.

your numbers are so off it's not even funny

What do you want that you can't go look up your self. Why should I waste my time on someone who won't even look up the facts for them self !
And forget about science If you have an idea test it your self.
Just like I did with a Vegan diet and have never looked back !

Then do the world a favor and kill yourself fag

Ok tell us what you know ?

>eats like a pig american for 30 years
>turns 31
>"im vegan"
>assumes immediate health improvement

pic related : laughing chicken

I'm here to inform people so let me just post a bunch of vegan meme pictures. Hahaha

that vegan is going to die from an aneurysm

I'm already doing you a favor, I'm not having children. Do the same please.

Kill yourself immediatly

>eating meat blocks your arteries

Well speak for yourself other people are making changes in their life to try and make this world a better place.
And we are not fucking the world its Government and corporations !!!

>What do you want that you can't go look up your self.

What is the rationale for telling us to "look up" things ourselves, and then post these stupid memes? This is totally illogical; just post "look up veganism" and quit wasting server space with this drivel.

How many children do you have?

Behold the almighty omnivore can eat whatever the fuck we want and get more nutrients then you fags

The fuck is this?!
I have backyard chickens for eggs and they couldn't be fucking happier.

If I were to release them they would be coon/fox food inside a day.

Domesticated farm animals are not meant for any other environment.

What do vegans want us to do? Just release all farm animals to become prey? Or just genocide them all humanely and leave them in giant mass graves to rot?

What does that have to do with anything and answer you own question

8*12 = 96 not 100
8*36 = 288 not 300

and who the fuck eats 750 lbs of meat in a month (one cow)

not to mention 6000 lbs is 8 cows a month. who the fuck eats 6 tonnes of meat a month.

I have zero kids. I am saving the planet more than ANY vegan with a kid.

Fuck off :)

What do you suggest we do ?

... really more people dont eat enough fruit than veggies?

have you ever eaten a fruit? its so much better than a veg.

Veganism is a psyop meant to destroy animal husbandry and cause major changes in the economy and ecosystem.
Vegans are only concerned with ''ethics'' making them crazy and unreasonable lunatics by default.
Hitler was also a vegan. He stopped experiments in animals and started doing on humans instead.

Nah. Meat is tasty as fuck. I will never go vegan. Faggot.

How come fish aren't applied to the vegan argument here?

This retarded argument always wants me to crate an intelligent salad to show that plants are alive aswell

God this picture made me so hungry

Hell yea dude, you ever had an orange? that shit tastes like its from another planet.

32 grams of protein for every 100 grams of pumpkin seeds.

Thats 20 bags of the large David pumpkin seeds good luck with that.

Vegans the dumbest most unhealthy people on earth.

Hunter for the animals.

Do you think in an unprecedented shift unlike any other social change in history, humans will go vegan across the globe overnight? No, it will be a gradual shift. You simply stop breeding them. Their populations will diminish as demand decreases. By the end there may likely be animals still around and they could live out their lives in farm animal sanctuaries which exist everywhere already.

>Laos
>Mexico
>Thailand
>Implying any of these places is healthy

That argument will never work, I've tried it a billion times. Vegans are like evangelicals, they will never listen to you or any fact or anything that contradicts them, in their world they're right and they are fighting the good fight.

Better to just ignore them and if they take their bullshit too far just arrest them and press charges.

and pineapple too, sweet jesus' juicy ballsac that shit is good.

Why do we need so much Protein EGO ?

Faggot, the irony of calling someone a faggot who DOESNT want to put hunks of meat down their throats or consume estrogen-laden breast milk

4 pictures only one telling you to do anything.

>Go vegan

kill yourself and your family

Fish are. No Vegan consumes fish

So we don't fucking die.