Why are so many american niggers super deluded?

Why are so many american niggers super deluded?
>some claim to be ancient egyptians
>some claim to be ancient israelites
>some claim to be ancient europeans
I've been watching all those fucks on youtube and they seem like they unironically believe those things. Also onky the American ones are that deluded. You don't see haitian blacks or nigerian blacks etc. Claiming to be europeans or jews.
Can someone explain this phenomenon?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0t65vXMS_Cw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Ayo shiett nigga hol up

u wuz sayin, nigga?

As Hitler mentioned in his book that it's easy to rule over bastardised people. And you bastardise them by not letting them know or lying about their heritage and culture etc. So niggers have no sense of belonging in any culture, not even their shitty African ones, then they have to fiction their own, because they don't know any better

Have you noticed it's mostly an American thing? Have you noticed that Americans watch retarded shit like the grammies and listen to rap? Basically Americans are fucking retarded.

Niggers are better than you anyway. Maybe you should focus on yourself. Silly cunt.

i bet youve never met a black person

Pic related is a facebook post, prime example of that phenomenon. Niggers are insane.

there are well over 300,000,000 people in this country, the popular awards shows only get like 10 million views. you seem to not understand American people at all, considering you base your opinions on fucking cable shows.

OP might need to improve himself, but don't lie to convince him.

and white guys claim to be furry animals and anime characters reincarnated. they're all fucking nuts.

>Niggers are better
Kek

>gun violence, Trump, Hillary, the 2 party system, police violence (no longer limited to blacks), SJWs and American Cheddar

Whilst not all Americans are delusional or crazy, the overwhelming majority are.

>white master race
>loves incest and traps

Craka wut?

Yeah like there aren't gay niggers too
Try harder faggot

the 2 party system is so fucking retarded. What use is representative democracy if the political power is consolidated by incumbents? It also makes it impossible for the voters to ever get something specific through because their party has to satisfy so many voter segments at once to maintain power.

AYO HOL UP WAD UP
SO U B SAYN WE WUZ KAINGZ ANNN SHIETTT? SHIET NIGA

As hitler said...

You again. Niggers are better than you myopic observations. What a cunt.

Ahhh, Great America.
The United States of it to be precise.
Land of Kangz, Land of Guns, Land of Flat Earthers.

And you really dare to ask why the lower class niggers are even more stupid than the whiteys?

>explain to me why so many niggers are dressing as power rangers in new york and claiming to be jews then? Fuck outta here

ha ha ha.... also whites lie about what they don't understand.

That is what you see pail face. What i see power and everything that is better than you.

The Flat Earth Society has members all over the globe

So every one of the niggers was kangz? If Africa was populated only with royalty, who did the actual labor?

ok smartass let's take them point by point.

1.Most gun violence is caused by niggers, so you can place your blame on them as the rest of us sane Americans do.
2.Trump is doing pretty fucking well, stock market over 25k, tax cuts, you don't like this kind of action you must pine for the EU system.
3.Hillary lost, an accolade of the US election system.
4.The 3rd parties are part of the reason certain elections have gone ways they have in the past, such as 1992 and Clinton because of Perot. It's provided us with the best standard of living for many decades, until the immigration change and subsequent demographic change, parliaments get locked up all the time because of distributed power.
5. The US police are doing their job exceptionally well given the circumstances, I have never had an interaction with the police that was not of my own fault and did not go as it shouldnt have. Most of this criminal worship comes from pure deception and manipulative tendencies of the sick left.
6. SJWs are WAY fucking worse in Europe are you serious? Swedish/German feminists are the most powerful in the world, their countries have morphed irrecovably into SJW madness. Good luck with that.
7. Go to Wisconsin I guarantee you'll find better cheese than Eurotrash foot cheese, faggot.

>pail face

Damn niggers can't even English correctly
'Pail' means bucket. You want 'pale', you Neanderthal.

loss of identity as a result of slavery. Known only as slaves, need new identity now free

*pale. Did you pass 3rd grade?
Also elaborate you low IQ nigger

95% of them in USA, the rest are in mostly ex british countries
yurop zero, asia zero, middle east zero.

>neanderthal
>nigger
the neandertal is a valley where the düssel flows trough, a river that gave düsseldorf its name.
so, the neanderthal people where yurops, not niggers
they even had brown skin, like italians or so, not dark like africans.

Nigger detected.

>flat earth
>globe

my ribs are now orbiting around said globe

1. True. Can't argue that.
2. That is patently false, and the EU isn't the only alternative to US-style republics.
3. That Hillary was ever in the primaries proves the system is a joke. That Trump and Hillary were the BEST options in a nation of 350mil + proves either the country is a cesspool, OR the system doesn't work.
4. American standard of living from the 1940s comes from being the least effected by WW1 and 2. That it has been declining ever since proves it was luck, not skill.
5. I blame the governments, poor training, and underfunding, but the end result is still an inadequate and dangerous police force.
6. Agreed, but America is still problematic
7. You may be right, but American Chedder is so foul, nasty, cheap and fake, it discredits the American cheeses that aren't made of plastic.

I was implying you were a less intelligent subspecies as an insult, not literally saying you are an extinct species of human.

You don't even understand metaphorical language you simpleton.

WE WUZ KANGZ

Its because they are niggers. Simple as that my.man

we wuz kangz

White devils are cancer

Bimpity bumpity niggers a property

youtu.be/0t65vXMS_Cw

because they live in America

Niggers