Non-cucks of Sup Forums - if your wife or gf WAS to hook up with someone else, what would be the hardest part to watch?

Non-cucks of Sup Forums - if your wife or gf WAS to hook up with someone else, what would be the hardest part to watch?

- Fucking (pussy)
- Blowjob
- Fucking (anal)
- Facial
- Her giving a rimjob
- Kissing
- Not being there and not knowing what they did

kissing I think

Well... I think I actually am a cuck. About 2 years ago, my gf “went to a friends house” after work. I cane to find out the next day that she was actually watching a movie at my best friends house. She admitted that they held hands, cuddled on his bed, he gave her a back massage, and tried to kiss her twice, but she didn’t let him.

The hardest part has been not being there, and that I will never know for a fact what truly happened.
It also sucks that most of the time we have sex now, I have to fantasize that I am another guy she is cheating on me with to get off.

Gf cheated on me
#1 worst not being there and not knowin
#2 BJs she gave them out and thought they were the least meaningful in cheating ... I did agree it more intimate it’s like a kiss10x and you taste with you mouth so you can taste the cock no good
#3 she hates cum so if she got cummed on in or swalled
#4 kissing would be #1 but let’s be real
#5 if I saw it and she really enjoyed it

Why do you i I’m curious

What?

Hugging. Holding hands put me into coma.

Sorry why do you ask?

My top 5 sucked I know she she 2 of 5 atleast

the part where i eat her ass. i aint want no one else to eat from the same bowl.. fucking table manners

Kissing, 100%. I might be able to bear seeing any of the others but not something so intimate.

I'll never understand how there are people who get off to seeing their girl with another man. Can any genuine cucks explain the appeal. For me it would be torture.

I feel like my gf JUST blowing another guy would hurt worse than her riding him or something

its a little more personal in a way.. and you're just giving the other person pleasure, not receiving. At least if they're fucking theyre both getting off

Kissing ? Come on not blowjobs then? Cum eating... kissing really?

Exactly and she can’t taste with her pussy.. to me bj is worst touch taste smell is all the sanitary senses sight sound are invilved and her pretty face and mouth is down around dick ball ass zone just eating a cock... no good

I have a similar question for the cucks. Would you rather let the other guy have your girlfriend/wife’s mouth during a mfm or fuck her pussy/ass?

if my gf did any of those, I'd leave her ass faster than the liberal cucks running from trump.

Real talk, stop with this cuck bullshit. You're literally lower than a muslim. Let that sink in.

Fantasize about it but keep it a fantasy. Sometimes I fantasize about fucking a 17 year old, but I'd never do it, it's a fantasy. Cuckold is the downfall of the western civilization.

hahhahahah st louis slut detected

I remember this reddit account. They had some hot sex.

I would tend to agree, but I think her rimming a guy would be worse in that regard. Intimate and degrading.

It's hard to explain but yeah. I guess it's something to do with the loving nature of it. It's easier for sex acts to be dispassionate and casual.

This related?

Yea I guess. I’m mean drunk girl kisses or flirty kisses are a big deal. Maybe passionate make out then. I remember gf would kiss girls to get reaction from guys I didn’t Ming girl on girl but for tha attention that would be my #6

About 14 years ago, my then girlfriend, now wife, went out to a club in Scottsdale, AZ with 7 or 8 of her girlfriends. The bouncer at the club said he couldn't let them in unless they knew the password. One of the other girls asked him for a hint, and he said, "i'll whisper it to you. One of you needs to get on your knees in front of me, look up at me and say, 'i want you to come on my face'". She came back and told them all what he said. A couple of them wanted to leave, and no one would do it. Finally, my gf apparently said, 'fuck this' and went up, squatted down in front of him and did it. This was in the mid-2000s, when wearing tight mini dresses with nothing underneath was the thing to do. He told her that was almost it, but she needed to be closer when she said it. She tried to move up closer to him, but she couldn't get closer enough as he was standing legs together, and with her knees out in front of her, squatting in heels, her knees were bumping against his legs. He looked at her, and said, "just a little closer". She didn't want to kneel on the pavement, as it was asphalt, so she move up, spread her legs and said it. He got a nice bare pussy flash and she had to say it again. When she told me, I was simultaneously pissed and turned on. Suffice to say, I think facial would bother me the most.

Oh, are we supposed to put these in order? I just thought it was which would be the worst.

I guess I would say:

1 - rimjob
2 - blowjob
3 - kissing
4 - facial
5 - not knowing
6 - fucking pussy
7 - fucking anal

I think watching her suck a cock would be worst, but taking a load on the face or rimming would be close

Fucking hell tell me there is more

Probably watching her pack her shit up and move out.