How do I stop nosebleed?

How do I stop nosebleed?

Bern having it for 3 weeks straight.

Fuck dude go see a doctor

If you had a nose bleed for 3 weeks straight you would be dead.
Fuck off

A 3 week long nosebleed isn't just some ordinary nosebleed. Get medical attention now.

>3 weeks straight
do you have any blood left?

hot post moar

Passed out last week, look pale, constantly dizzy.

This, stop lying

This. Probably cancer (serious)

need to have it cortorized see an MD. Also cold ice on back of neck

The nosebleed has not stoped for 3 weeks, do you think it constantly pour big amounts of blood from my nose you faggots?
No, it's not much but it has not stoped for 3 weeks as said.

My brother used to have constant nosebleeds when he was younger. He was told some people have small blood veins close to the skin inside their nose which are prone to bursting.

If you go to your doctor they will burn (acid) the inside of your nose to fix it.

Medfag here, any nosebleed that lasts more than a few hours is a serious threat to your life.
That is an incredible amount of blood to lose. People usually underestimate it because it comes out slowly.

If you had a nosebleed for 3 weeks straight you would have passed out and probably died days and days ago.

It's completely natural for this to happen when a girl reaches a certain age, honey. You're becoming a woman.

>cortorized
>cold ice
>ice on back of neck to stop nosebleeds

How fucking retarded are you?

go get it cauterized

picture of tissue with the amount of blood, it's probably just sinus infection if you aren't dead yet

you tried

Potential threat (if posterior). Long lasting anterior bleeds are rarely a threat to life.

You're a med student, aren't you faggot?

Go see a doctor, or go to the hospital... Epistaxis is pretty serious if you lose a significant amount of blood. You could have seizures and possibly brain damage.

The procedure they did here for me was injected liquid cocaine up my nose and then burned silver dioxide or something like that. I don't know how it works but it did the trick.

This one is maybe 2 days old.

Any long lasting bleeding from any part of the body is a potential life threatening condition my man.

NIGGER DON'T LISTEN TO THOUSE NIGGERS

READ THIS

MY mamá GOT NOSEBLEED EVERY SINGLE DAY

SHE GOES TO DOCTOR AND SHIT AND NO ONE CAN CURE HER

SOMEDAY SHE CASUALY MEET A "WICH" WHO TELL HER TO PUT 4 DROPS OF LEMON ON HER NOSE

SHE DID THAT AND NEVER BLEED AGAIN

THE LEMON BURNS LIKE HELL IM NOT GONNA LIE BUT IF YOU WANNA HEAL YOURSELF DO THIS

that's way too dark to be capillary go to the hospital you mong

Snort a lit match

Yes, that's what I said.

You, however, said "any nosebleed that lasts more than a few hours is a threat to life".

This is wrong. Some are actual threats. All are "potential" threats.

The fuck?

You think clot color is a valid way to determine blood origin?

Retards like you are dangerous.

fuck someone knows their shit

another question, have you been having headaches, confusion, anything like that

Constantly

you deserve the death then if it's been that long and you haven't had it checked, if bait then weak if not then go see a doctor you moron

You're supposed to phone an ambulance if the bleeding lasts for more than 20 minutes, and it's allegedly been three weeks for you idiot.

If this is real, then I'd highly recommend going to the doctor because this could be anything from sinusitis to a nasal tumour.