Can a nigga get a trap thread?

Guess not

holy shit

howdy folks:3

wtf I'm gay now

Fucking A+ thread so far

you were always gay, faggot

name/sauce, anything? What a beauty/10

Put some liptsick and your best wig on for me, I'll make you my little fucking bitch, bitch.

I'm back.

look up tonightitsmaddy on instagram. His recent stuff isn't nearly as good though, fair warning.

show your fem butt.

More of this person

I second this. show butt

I'm curious about something. What do traps drive? Like what cars? I always get curious when I see people drive past and I wonder if it could be some trap or something. Idk

Where can I find a qt trap irl?

yeah i see what u mean, not impressed with the new shit

MayaSleeps on tumblr

Why do you look so grumpy?

try gay bars

does anyone know where I can find the video of this trap getting fucked in the ass real hard, she was super white and her eyes were all red, she looked fucked up, it was posted here all the time some time ago

Made 2day

What a fucking weird question

i have a bitch face:/ its annoying:/

you people are still here?

can someone please help?

Well I think it's still a cute face :3

yes

Show benis

got a pic of said trap?

>living in southern california
>still in university
>cannot for the life of me find a qt trap

What am I doing wrong?

thank you>///

K

no I have got nothing, you would probably know if you saw the webm, her eyes were all red and the dude was going really hard on her

Any one else on hormones?

dayum, I declare jihan on those cheeks.

saw this on another thread
is this her?

no, people used to post webms and her eyes were red like this, not like in your pic

i need to see a trap come tonight while i talk dirty to them & treat them like a slut

Any more with face? I want to see how that works with the blonde on you.

Growing boobs

Here's some shitty oc. Anyone want more?

Haha I will say that my ass is my best ass-et

How hard is it to get hormones? I'm 20. Could I do it secretly?

I am

Ew no

what would you do if an undercover isis member approaches you on a bad hair day? has any muslim ever hit on you?

If you can go to a doctor in secret or don't mind the negative risks then yes, at least until you have boobs

I've been hit on by Muslims all time. I live around them. I always politely decline.

Hopefully my hijab will help me survive a terrorist attack. Maybe they'll let me go.

Is it weird that I'm not Muslim but still wear one?

I mean, do I need to go to a therapist and all that crazy stuff or see one doctor and get a prescription?

>hi mr doctor I'm mentally ill can I have pills that will shrink my penis and make straight guys want to put their penis in my butt thx :)

Depends on how the doctors are in your area, in a liberal state like California it wouldn't be hard at all; you usually would have to get a therapist recommendation. Or you can get them off the dark wed with bitcoin

I drive a Subaru WRX.

I like fast cars but I wanted something understated.

I'm in Arkansas.

The acquiescence to an invading culture is pretty gross but then again if you had any self-respect you wouldn't be doing this.

usually traps with feminine benis and feminines balls drives F-150

I protest all the time. I just like the fashion.

i do pls keep going

Uh... Yeah...

i'll seriously suck ya dick if u can help me find this video

Kek, I'm And I drive a lifted Silverado with king shocks and a banks turbo

No,whats weird is that you have such a nice ass and you're not riding my dick.

You should look into that thing women do with make up so their noses look thinner. Women are all smoke and mirrors anyway. Are you trans or just a femboy anyways?

If anybody wants a random dickpic(s) of mine hmu on kik: SDaddyo

so hot, spread those cheeks for me? ;)

If you actually are thinking of going on HRT it would probably just be better to just go see a therapist and get a prescription, that shit can fuck you up, if it is really something you gotta do, do it right with an endocronoligist monitoring your horomone levels and shit.

I'm I drive a Dodge Neon

God damn. New set? Not normally a fan of the brunette but you look like heaven with it coupled with the white dress.

take contraceptive pills until your liver fails, you'll die with nice tits tho.