So the newfag from hernes germamy who Posted here about the People he killed had been sentenced to life long in Germany

so the newfag from hernes germamy who Posted here about the People he killed had been sentenced to life long in Germany.

anyonenjere Else who Follower bis Threads last Year was the best shit last yest

Other urls found in this thread:

knowyourmeme.com/memes/events/marcel-hesses-darknet-murder-confession
m.soundcloud.com/crazedh/buried-and-gone
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I bet he's having suicide commited onto him by his prison mates within this year.

>life long in Germany.
= 25 years?

You Think so? german Prison are nice. best Place to Enjoy the Prison Time

Yup so he be mid 40 or maybe sooner

I am also sorry for the autocorrect...

I think hes gettin 15 years.

He will be out at 30-35.

Often they give option to leave earlier when he sucks cops cock good -.-*

Yup Think i am Sure they put him in some mental ill Hospitality

besondere schwere der schuld - he won't get out after 15

I quote myself from the other thread: For those who don't speak German: He was sentenced to life in prison. This is a minimum sentence of 15 years in Germany. The court stated "besondere Schwere der Schuld" (=extraordinary amount of guilt), which raises the minimum sentence to 20 years in prison. He also got "Sicherungsverwahrung" (=security keeping), which means, that if he applies for parole after 20 years and IF parole is granted, he will still be kept in prison until a psychiatrist declares that he is no longer a threat to society. This security keeping is unlimited.

wait what? First time I hear about this, what did he post and whY????

>anyonenjere Else who Follower bis Threads last Year was the best shit last yest
story?

if someone wants to kill for fun why not go las vegas style? taking at least 10+?

just one person is hardly worth it i dont get it

he First killed a 9 Year ins child sent it to a friend. friend posts it on Sup Forums shit goes down nobody believe ihm at First than Things get serious Police Chasing hin he goes to a friend Kills him Next das posts about it on Sup Forums a few Days Police still chase him and he posts in Sup Forums. than he Sets the Flat in Fire goes to s Fastfood Restaurant and tell the People to Call the Police. end

Dont forget his blog post

Killing someone with a gun is easy

reading this gave me headache

post proof

also, is that you Jeff?

Germany is a shithole. They don't actually get a real life sentence

Anyone have screen caps of the thread? I wanna know what went down. I'm out of the loop on this one

15 years in one of the best and comfy prisonsystems worldwide. That will show every bad guy.

knowyourmeme.com/memes/events/marcel-hesses-darknet-murder-confession

should've plead to insanity/ill state of mind. Better in a psych hospital than getting his ass torn in half in prison

didn't he kill some old lady?

that was the craziest thing ever saw on Sup Forums.

>darknet

Fun Fact: You can get a life behind bars without ez if you're a pycho.
Fun Fact: You ARE allowed to have guns in Germany.
Fun Fact: All those refugees are trying to get into germany because it's the most NOT shithole place in continental Europe.

>murder is a meme now

Lol he's a fresh fleshlight for niggers to use

m.soundcloud.com/crazedh/buried-and-gone

hang yerself newfag

when will people learn that google translate is crap?

>Dat German attorney
>shitty robe unbuttoned
>tie and dress shirt
>blue jeans

I guess German precision applies to serial murder but not fashion.