I have no CP or anything on my computer and have never viewed anything like that...

I have no CP or anything on my computer and have never viewed anything like that. I've never attempted to watch anything like that. About half an hour ago there was a thread titled "would u a little girl' and people were posting questionable shit in it. No actual CP, but pictures of little girls. Someone posted a picture and I accidentally clicked on it. It was just a picture of a little girl, but the file name was pretty sketchy and people were saying it was a honeypot bc of the file name and then the thread got deleted. was this actually a honeypot?

Other urls found in this thread:

theync.com/full-video-gruesome-video-shows-man-being-dismembered-alive.htm
thesmokinggun.com/documents/internet/fbi-busts-Sup
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Enjoy prison OP

You got caught OP. Too late. They're at your door already

Cyber police are coming

>accidentally

You're gona want to zero your hard drive and reinstall Windows my man, because that shit is deep in your cache and sectors right now.

I went to prison like 36 times because of Sup Forums. You have to be more careful now.

you dun goofed

burn your computer now

I hope you encrypt your drives, OP you foolish boy.

All of these guys are fucking retards, the FBI will not show up at your door for clicking on one questionable photo on Sup Forums, you literally have to be downloading tons of shit onto your drive to even become a blip on their radars.

The file name is stored in system32

yep, enjoy being on the sex predator registry

Yes you are fucked enjoy being fucked in the ass by niggers

Holy shit, you actually fucking clicked those? That's like rule number one on 4channel. Dude you are so done. Burn your computer and move to mexico quick!

This, they look for distributors or people who actively seek it out so they can make an actual court case.

>people who actively seek it
>he clicked on a link to get it

How many days you boys been here now?

Dude, that picture you clicked was just an album cover. Relax.

Ok listen you scared faggot, you clicked on a pic in a temporarly thread. Big deal. What's going to happen ? Nothing. The "cookie" of the image dissapears after 24h out your history and all. Since the source to it is gone. Have fun being scared shitless you little homo.

Missing obvious social cues, the true sign of autism.

>Accidentally clicked it
>Penis accidentally fell out of trousers
>Accidentally jacked off until you blew your load
>Insta regret
>Lie on Sup Forums to try and cover tracks

Sound familiar OP?

You fecking pedo

somebody was arrested for posting a fake coupon

> a coupon

good luck OP, they watch everything here

theync.com/full-video-gruesome-video-shows-man-being-dismembered-alive.htm _

>IP recorded and reported to authorities
>good luck bro

get in the party van

That's nice dear

they don't log your IP for a picture dumbass.

>thinking this

Hey op, mind posting what you saw for...entertainment purposes? All the cool kids are doing it.

what the fuck is a honeypot? Inb4 being called a newfag

honeypot is a pot filled with honey

a container in which honey is kept

Quite literally this.

FUCKING CHECKED

Uh dumbass, it's true. They can only log your IP if you actively open a link or type in words to look for it. Seriously, same with those preteen model sites. You get logged for 24/48 hours and after that it dissapears.

so uhh, would you direct us for the archive of that so called "questionable" thread?

>what is javascript

Yeh, sure kid, leave the facts to the adults.

>plays watchdogs once, knows everything there is about hacking and computers.

OMG anons stop being stupidheads ok ! I'm right you're wrong.

Enjoy you're v& OP

New fag

thanks for taking the bait m8

You shut your fucking mouth whore!

pro-tip: they usually arrive early in the morning, around 5am.

Ye ayyy lmao

go to bed user, you clearly fell for his bait

fuck off it's virtually impossible to go to prison 36 times

You a bit slow my friend?

You haven't seen my family, huh?

no, are you ?

I think it would also be good for research purposes

To get into prison you have to be like 16+ years old generally, depending on the heinousness of your crimes. Mainly 18+ though. Prison entails more than one year being spent in the facilities. anything less is jail time. so lets say average even at just 2 year bids, you'd be spending 72 years in and out of prison.So you mean to tell me at 90 years old you went back to prison again, and are somehow out now?
Now i know you're trolling but cmon thats not even trying.
2/10 for response

*you're*

they're****
do you even english, bro?

If you like cp go to imagefap.com and search for lolita. that's the codeword for it.

not even cheese. bad meme

go home, autism

All pizza have cheese... ALL!

My god you're so naive or you're living in a weird place. Here, in Canada, the homeless tries to commit crime to get into prison for winter.

My uncle has been in prison ever since he started adulthood. He didn't want to work and all his friends are in there, so he does pity jobs and gets 6-8 months.

I'm 28 and he's 47 now and I've been able to see him actually maybe 10 times in my life. Due to the fact that he's always inside, his girl hates him too.

So you see, think before you spout arguments like this.

Unless you're uploading it (aka distribution) or downloading massive amounts of it, nothing will happen. I've seen Sup Forumstards get busted by uploading a SINGLE image. Only time i've heard of someone getting busted for downloading is when they downloaded shitloads of it, were explicitly asking for illegal content, purchasing it, or they got ratted out by someone who had access to their computer.

Simple viewing some risky threads isn't going to be the end of the world, although there are rare exceptions to every rule.

How the fuck are you not banned yet? And yes, it was a set up

be quick, mods are sleeping

literally not knowing the difference between jail and a prison

Sorry to reveal that to you but with that level of fear in life you will never achieve anything.

learn how to use literally as you are literally using it wrong faggot

Jail and Prison are the same thing by the way.
In French, actually it is the same thing.

Get your fucking holodeck ready because the cybercops have already jacked into the matrix and are headed straight to your fucking IP address. Just uninstall life.exe and you’ll be fine

They aren't though. The difference is the jurisdiction and then length of stay for the inmates. I don't give a fuck about french connotations, we're speaking English right now.

Well, I've just read about the difference and you're just a bunch of retards.

There's no difference"jail/prison" for us, it's the same establishment for everyone else.

To what? C P?

Yea I'm sure some other countries have different ways of handling inmates, I have no doubt about that. But yea America is fucked. American Prisons are fucked. And in many more ways than just this instance

Yeah well I've read about your laws a little and yeah it is fucked. What the fuck guys?

How do you cope?

OP here, fuck u guys. i dont think anythings gonna happen to me but the fact that this thread degraded into a bunch of dumbasses arguing about prison/jail is kinda sad

consequences will never be the same

Not true, I was v& in 2011 for downloading three pictures from a honeypot site that used to post here. I have to register as a sex offender now for life (I'm in California).

thats bc u downloaded 3 pictures, OP just clicked on one

Personally, with copious amounts of marijuana and funny t.v. shows to forget about all of the authoritarian, totalitarian laws we are subject to. I still know they're there, but I get to distract myself for a bit. It's good to stay informed, but being upset about shit all the time doesn't help anything either

do people harass you?

Yeah we're the dumbasses when you don't even understand basic workings of the internet

>FBIshill.exe

what are you still doing on this site then? wouldn't that make you eternally paranoid they were monitoring you?

Be incestuous you happy black guy

autism

>1. BE AMERICAN
>2. BE ARRESTED FOR POSTING FAKE CUPONS ON INTERNET IMAGEBOARDS
>3. ???
>4. PROFIT

oh look a cuck

SO MANY EDGES!!!!

Sauce?

Just use Tor.... it's free and you're virtually untraceable unless you download something and open it.

thesmokinggun.com/documents/internet/fbi-busts-Sup Forums-man-extreme-couponing-098561

Tor - created by the US Navy - Untraceable? Hahaha good one m8