When is it okay to hit your daughter?

When is it okay to hit your daughter?
My daughter is 12 and i caught her trying to steal money from my wallet this morning. I gave her 2 bucks and she spat in my face. What should i do Sup Forums?

>having kids

If her age is in the clock then you can give her your cock.

You better lay down the law before she does. I'm not for hitting kids, but she needs some discipline. Boy, if I did that... You are the authority to her man she is supposed to have respect and fall in line.

How many times will you repost this shit, OP? I have a feeling you might be a crazy, obsessive pedo.

Well, if she was trying to steal from you, why on earth would you reward that behavior by giving her money?

I wouldn't suggest beating the shit out of your daughter. Spanking might be in order, or at the very least put the little shit in her place. Take everything she has for a week and see if she's still keen on spitting in your face. That's all I've got, user.

> When is it okay
> to hit your "daughter"?
> My "daughter" is "12"
> and I caught "her" stealing
> money
> from my wallet
> this morning.
> I gave
> "her" $2
> and
> "she" spat
> in my face.
> What should I do
> Sup Forums?

KYS faggot

Trips of truth. Only decision left is whether to fuck her before or after beating her

>What should i do Sup Forums?
Well it's too late to pull out so just kill her.

You should stop posting this shit bait every 3 days, and allow 6 people to smack you in the mouth after 4 people flick you in the dick.

ground her, that was always way more effective for me than getting spanked.

Nice pasta

After, I like my meat tenderized.

You must not have been spanked very hard then. Although OP should do both

tell your wifes daughter that daddy is a fucking pussy, then let her fuck you in the ass with a strapon.

OP wtf is your deal

And it'll hurt more as your hips push into her bruised ass

If she spat in your face feel free to slap her across the face

nice greetext faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaag

Better stuff something in the little bitch's mouth though, she'll be making plenty of noise and you don't want to disturb the neighbors

Thanks Lori - feel free to use it yourself

Well, she's been stealing money from your wallet every day for 4 months now... I'd say it's time to call the police.

Fuck them, they play shitty country music at 1 am so they'd listen to me disciplining my daughter.

Would they call the cops?

You must literally be a retarded piece of shit constantly reposting this every night

dicipline, only that can help u

Kill her before it's too late, she'll grow up and become a human scum.

Raise your child better by improving your evidently lack luster parenting skills.