Be me

>be me
>date smoking hot blonde girl for 2 years
>she cheats on me with 3 dudes
>”forgive” her
>a year goes by
>she starts doing all sorts of ridiculous shit for me, buying me things, paying for dates, sex on damand to prove she’s changed
> tell her three weeks ago that I’m not going to stay with her unless I Bang as many chicks as dudes as she banged
>she cries and says it was a terrible mistake because I neglected her
>tough luck, you want me this is the price
>she’s crying and begging and tells me she loves me and can’t take the emotional pain
>I get on tinder and keep her Informed of my every move
> bang the first chick tonight, send girlfriend a picture of my Dick in her mouth
>she’s crying but hey, she did it to me, it’s only fair right?
>telling me she loves me, begging me to stop
>OMIGOD THE POWER.jpg

Do I go for all 3 chicks or give in to her and stop? She seems pretty crushed.

I'd leave it at that, but if she slips up you slip the dick

Lmao OP you cuck lord, she’s probably banged 100 guys behind your back already you stupid prick. You fuck some fatty off tinder and think you’ve got to power? You’re pathetic.
Should have dumped her the second you found out. Faggot.

No one wants to read your cuck fiction, man.

guys can have multiple women, but the women can only have 1 man. true story bro you aren't doing anything crazy

>Dick in her mouth
>her
>mfw it was a trap all along and OP is a faggot

Share the pic.

>Not going for 9 pussies to teach her who's the boss
What are you fucking gay?

It sounds like you've done enough to the poor girl, see how much you can get out of her for not fucking other chicks

I’ve pretty much recovered from my insecurity about being a cuck, fucking a halfway decent looking girl is pretty helpful for that. It’s just a matter of whether I really want to hurt her at this point. Do I lay off and take her back... or go hard and show her what happens she tries to cuck me?

Your relationship is fucked, yo

uh oh she's found the thread.

Stfu faggot you don’t have a girlfriend and the closest you’ve been to a girl is your aunt gladis who brushes up your your virgin dick, kys neckbeard loser

you obviously dont give a shit about her so just fuck as many girls as you want and say it was 3

Maybe, but she was too fucking dumb to delete her texts, and My investigations told me the number of dudes was 3. So unless she deleted the text logs from the other 97 and just left those 3 for me to find, I’m pretty confident in that number.

You can invite her to a tresome
It's a win win for everyone

The latter option. She didn't feel too bad when she was on a bunch of rando cock.

when she agrees just dump her anyway and tell her she was a passenger on your ruse cruise.

If you think you can keep on living with her after being treated like shit and you in your turn treating her like shit in revenge turning your relationship into a shit war then go for it. I would make like a tree and get out.

Seduce and bang the guys she fucked then send pics to show dominance

Maybe it will make us stronger. Shared trauma and all that shit

This.

She was a cunt to cheat on you, OP, but there is no room for revenge in loving relationships. Forgive her or leave; there is no other non-sociopathic option.

Still..She was banging 3 other dudes at the same time she was dating you. Do you not understand how unacceptable that is? You are so unsatisfactory to her she needs not 1, not 2, but 3 FUCKING DICKS ramming her. Slamming her ass, choking her, shoving their cocks down her throat, cumming on her tits, and in her mouth. Then she sees you and kisses you with the taste of their cum still in her fucking mouth and she pretends like it is no big deal until she gets caught. It is no the same dumb fuck. She literally enjoys riding cock getting off on the fact that she is getting fucked by someone that is not you and you are none the wiser. You need to separate from this fucking whore you mong.

Nah, it won't.