Would it be weird if I bought my sister some latex gear and offered her money to walk round my house wearing it all day

would it be weird if I bought my sister some latex gear and offered her money to walk round my house wearing it all day

It would be wierd, but if you take pictures after and post them here, it will be considered normal.

Yes, but we would like it.

i want to cum on those latex stockings in OP's pic, is that weird?

Not at all

now that's just unfair, latex butts make me diamonds

Do they now?

holy...

not posting pics of her, she's 15 you fucking sick pervert

>would it be weird if I bought my sister some latex gear and offered her money to walk round my house wearing it all day

This copypasta is literally 10+ years old

Yes

ahhh i just want to pound it

My niece love sexy undies so I asked her if she wants me to take her to Fredrick's of Hollywood to get her some new things she said yes so I told that if I do she would have to let me see her in whatever I buy her so she said I could see her in it and when we went to the store she starts picking things and tells me I can't see any of it until she models it for me so I agree and told her we can't have her do that at my place because my wife might find out and we couldn't do it at her place because her mom might find out so I tell her I can rent a room at a motel so after we leave the store I take her to the motel and get a room she goes in the bathroom and changes into the first set and comes out and my cock got hard instantly and I so wanted to see more of her and after about five set's she comes out in the last one and it is an open crotch pantie and bra and I can see everything and she goes over to the bed and lays down and spreads her legs and asks me what I think of it and without saying a word I walk over and bend down and start eating her pussy she and I fuck every chance we get now and she told me last week she went of hearth control so I can get her pregnant.

Cool story, but you need to learn how sentences work. That was a paragraph of writing, at least, but there's only one fucking punctuation mark in the entire thing.

No that's perfectly normal behavior, everybody does it.

I did’t know it can be so beatiful...

What did you expect?
That whole family is a bunch of inbreds that fuck their nieces and nephews

I used to give my little sister rides to work and to the mall and shit for handjobs when I was 17.