Okay so I think I had a bit too much codeine and a bit too much alcohol and it's getting kind of hard to breathe so...

Okay so I think I had a bit too much codeine and a bit too much alcohol and it's getting kind of hard to breathe so what should I do now to stay alive?

pic not related

I fart and burp all the time. I seem to have gas constantly and I release it in some form approximately every 5 minutes. Apparently I do it in my sleep too.

If I'm on my own, surrounded by family or friends, I fart loudly without any attempt to conceal it. If I'm in public I still fart and burp but quieter. Even in work and in meetings I fart but I just do it quieter. They almost never smell, and even if they do its pretty mild and passes quickly.

There are only very rare circumstances in which I'll hold it in, the conditions have to meet all of the following criteria:

> I have eaten spicy food or drank lots of beer the night before
> I have farted a few times already and they fucking stink
>I'm in a social environment with people I'm not totally comfortable with

Have a coffee

stop breathing manually maybe

Water and stay awake

And BTW call a ambulance fucktard

Your fucking foul cunt

What do you get out of being a cunt?

My heart is going as fast as it is, not sure a coffee will help

pretty sure i'd die as my reactions are making me type this 10x slower

don't want to wake the rents up and set off the alarm and make them send me to hospital

You might stop breathing in your sleep

You should go for a run to normalize your heart

I think you'll be okay, I've felt that sensation off codeine and alcohol before. like I was lying in my bed thinking I'm going to die if I don't manually get the next breath in

but having actually OD'd off heroin before I can say that the od isn't really like that, you just go unconscious basically and odn't really remember much of it

also stop combining cns depressants you fucking retarrrrrr

Delete 'system 32' folder.

I'm a meme fuck 4 chan

Ylyl

take a cold shower

drink a small amount of coffee

stay sitting up right. if you pass out you might wake up from the fall.

use nasal spray to make it a bit easier to breath

go to the hospital you dumb cunt.

Call 911