Anyone wonder if there is something to the 4d chess memes?

Anyone wonder if there is something to the 4d chess memes?

I mean trump acts like a bumbling idiot, but he wins so much it almost cant be coincidence.

Memo shows that dems paid $11m for research done by a former BRITISH SPY on the opposition campaign... almost the exact thing that dems are accusing the trump campaign of. Then we have improper texts between investigators in the FBI, AND they used the dems research to get a wiretap on a member of trumps campaign. I hated hillary as a candidate, but probably would have supported bernie over trump.

Anyone remember when trump said he was being wiretapped at trump tower by obamas cabinet? I do. Amazingly close to the truth for just a guess. How close to the bullseye do you have to get when throwing a dart blind before people realize you were peeking? I just don't see how the idiot in chief (i say that as a firm trump supporter) can be accidentally right so much, hes got to be tired of winning.

>pic related, its the dems after the memo release

Other urls found in this thread:

buzzfeed.com/jsvine/2016-election-forecast-grades?utm_term=.umalBoPE6q#.drBOBYy4PQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Really? I am the only one that thinks his idiocy is at least half act? Or maybe he is like some type of savant for... manipulation?

Someone is playing 4D chess, but it's not Trump. He's a convenient tool to be thrown away when no longer needed.

trump cant even strategize checkers

So whats your opinion then? Dems aren't looking good lately, most of the GOP never supported him because he is an "outsider", and those that do keep him at arms length for several reasons. Putin couldn't rig this entire implosion.

Are you one of the "giant jew conspiracy" people?

>4d chess
This guy couldn't even play battleship if it was against dubya.

You forget the Republicans started writing the checks to the British spy...

Ok. they care share a cell with the dems.

No, there's not conspiracy, it's just the law of large numbers. If you say 1,000,000 ridiculous and clueless statements a few are bound to be close to the truth.

aha feels good knowing people are still this deep in delusion! Belief without evidence is for fools

>Anyone wonder if there is something to the 4d chess memes?
Yeah, because plebs like you don't understand what's going on. The Congressmen who signed to release the memo were the ones aboard that train that mysteriously hit a dump truck.
The night before they bring JFK lll out? A message maybe?
The night before the Rothschild guy was tweeting that nobody would remember the State of the Union address in the morning.
Idk man, most people are retarded.

oh look some people said some things that were totally not made up to make the dems look bad.

Look we get it. yall love trump like a good ole fassion sister fuckin ho down with a bout o pig chasin after. but those of us who dun been able to git sum buk lernin after the 3rd grade really would of liked to see the country move forward with hillary in charge rather then 100 years back with trump.

Enough dammage has been done but i really cant wait to see trump epic tantrum when the dems clean house in 2018 and spend the next 2 years cock blocking trump until a sane person can win the white house.

People who follow me know that is false.

People who follow you? Are you a youtuber or something or does your schizophrenia make you believe you have stalkers, I need some context.

Right, which they cancelled when they realized he was going to get the gop nod, and then the dems picked up. Showing that despite being hated on both sides of the aisle trump came out ahead, but everyone still regards him as an idiot.

Its like mr bean but in real life... its happening right in front of everyone's eyes and the media, the left, the right, and the muthafuckin FBI all want to see trump gone but no one can make anything stick, either its 4d chess or the guy grabbed an angel by pussy while god himself shields this man from harm

Which is great to me, i agree with most of trumps politics. Hes also the only president I can remember that actively tries to keep his campaign promises. Most of the time campaign promises are just bought votes to be forgotten as soon as elected. Even if I didnt like his policies I would respect him on that point.

>trump acts like a bumbling idiot
>I probably would have supported bernie
This is why he keeps winning. Your party is a joke right now. You want to win? Stop underestimating the Repubs and stop voting for cucks.

Trump knows exactly what he is doing. He is fully in control. Just wait and see.

>muthafuckin

you must be dumb

Do you have a link to that thing about the dump truck? Could you explain in more detail? I don't know what you're getting at here.

I am willing to accept an alternate explanation, or at least look into it. I just don't know what youre trying to say.

I have no idea how 2018 will go. Lots of people thought 2016 was all dems, hell hillary had 90+% chance of winning based on all polls, some even had her at 99%, which is basically a lock.

I love trump sure, but I also thought obama was pretty good, except I hated his foreign policy. I am one of those "in the middle" people that actually swing elections and don't always vote party line. Actually the hate trump gets on this site, considering it *used to be* full of people that want anarchy, is really surprising. Youd think trump would be the official president of Sup Forums with the chaos he causes, but now this site is like the one with an r except for teens that think they're edgier than that site.

And no one is disputing the facts of the memo... they are saying they left things relevant out, but not that the memo is outright false. Actually since the information had to be declassified I am going to assume it is true... you dont declassify lies.

I am confused, those are contradictory statements... which party is "Your party" that you are calling a joke? I support candidates not sides of the aisle.

Trump was prepping his presidency even before the Oprah interview.

The day after the State of the Union address, a train full of Congressmen and their families were headed to a retreat (bunker). They were the men who signed the papers to allow Americans to see this memo.
The train hit a dump truck but miraculously didn't derail, it would have surely kill most of those Congressmen and their families.
The Democrats brought out JFK lll as a rebuttal to Donalds speech after the SOTU, it was a subtle way of expressing what was going to take place or at the very least it was a threat not to go along with releasing the memo.
Go google the Rothschild guys twitter, I'm brain farting which one, David probably, he said no one would remember this in the morning or something to that degree.
I'm just reading between the lines user, obviously Chucky Shumer and Co aren't going to admit they are involved with people who want Trump and people going along with his agenda dead.

Ok so not trying to deflect here, and those 2 pieces of information are suspicious together for sure, but how does this explain trump winning? If you think that globalists working with the dems (and some gop) hate trump and want him to fail (I am still not sure this is what youre getting at), that still doesnt explain how he has yet to fail... and by most measures is doing very well as president.

>explain trump winning?
It doesn't, I was responding to why some people use the 45d chess meme. Everything isn't always understood.

That 90+% was HuffPost, user, not every site had it that way. Fuck, even the Young Turks, about as liberal a web series as you can get, said they were on pins and needles that night because of how fucking close it was and called it quite a bit earlier than most of the other stations did.

>said they were on pins and needles that night because of how fucking close it was
Bullshit.

Go back and fucking watch that shit. They started that night saying they felt Clinton was most likely going to win but that it was still "far too close to call".

>Go back and fucking watch that shit.
I watched it, they began as smug as possible mocking everyone and everything the didn't like. After Trump won the broad turned into a lunatic and started claiming that she was smarter than all white girls.

>They started that night saying they felt Clinton was most likely going to win but that it was still "far too close to call".
If they stated that, they didn't mean it because when the first numbers started pouring in they realized the dems didn't have a lot of early voters and it was not going to be a landslide, Cenk was literally screaming it when they realized.

I know buzzfeed isnt the best source, but the article links each source to make it easier to compare them all at once
buzzfeed.com/jsvine/2016-election-forecast-grades?utm_term=.umalBoPE6q#.drBOBYy4PQ

5 have hillary 90%+, with the lowest at 71%, an all except that one above 80%... thats pretty far off if you ask me

What damage has been done?

Honestly. Has the country ever been this good? The stock market could drop 44% tomorrow and id still have more in my 401K than I did a year ago.