Why people in the US is welcoming these animals??!!

Why people in the US is welcoming these animals??!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yhHwgDAM8uU
youtu.be/uv5lHe14Dgk
townhall.com/tipsheet/chrisreeves/2018/01/31/liberals-condemn-trump-for-mentioning-ms-13-in-state-of-the-union-n2442563
youtu.be/qlDQhtYyARY
latimes.com/opinion/op-ed/la-oe-arellano-salvadorans-20180124-story.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

At least they aren't black.

They probably speak better English than you.

Why do not people complain in better English when talking much about immigrants?

I'm racist as fuck and would take the most ghetto detroit nigger over one of these guys.

Has Anyone Really Been Far Even as Decided to Use Even Go Want to do Look More Like?

Well then you're a seriously uneducated racist.

ugly ass wetbacks.

You google translate sucks LOL

There are actual posters ITT that defend savage spics.

So us normal People can watch those cool Gang Documentarys.

And you probably suck dick better than me as well.

Lol

They're no better than white supremacist gangs inside and outside of prison. If you hate one, you should hate the other right?

Also, known gang affiliated people aren't welcomed in the US anyway. Especially MS13

You just admitted that you suck dick.

youtube.com/watch?v=yhHwgDAM8uU

Srly this is a dangerous gang. And after Trump made his speech all the liberals started to defend these dangerous fuckers. Why???!

>New fag detected.

You just admitted that you suck dick better.

This bastards are million times more dangerous and violent than any white supremacist. Or any gang in the US this fuckers are the representation of evil. Why are you making conparations like that. There are a lot of loopholes in the US migratory system that are allowing this kind of people to enter so why the US doesnt kick them out????

You guys ever consider that maybe this is someone from another country, who also agrees that the US shouldn't let these people in?

You're literally a fucking retard. Don't even bother posting this boring childish bullshit, you're embarrassing yourself. Are you going to start posting "umad" and "your mom" in response to everything too?

youre a retard

bc they kill niggas

if it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, or in your case a mad faggot.

I'm from central América and I really think that the US shouldn't allow this people to get in. One thing are hard working people and other thing are this dangerous bastards.

>said the butthurt little bitch.

fucking lmao

>people in the US is welcoming

You can't even speak English right, who the fuck are you to complain about immigrants or assume they're all MS-13?

Fuck off retard.

>take your service weapon out
>said no one ever
what is:
>grab your gun
ding ding ding

And if it's hairy, puckered & smells like shit, it's probably an asshole.

The DNC uses them for Muscle.

I'm not assuming they are all immigrants but after Trump speech suddenly all the media started to defend this fuckers the Ms13. There is a huge difference between hardworking immigrants and animals like the Ms13

You're just scared of spics, harden up you brainwashed pussy. All races/groups have their scary criminal organisations if you look hard enough.

The US DOES kick them out, I imagine usually after serving time in prison for whatever crimes they committed in the country.

bc they are the traditional warlords of north america

we're going to need them to fight off the niggers in the coming civil war between man and ape

That's a good idea. We should do that, like the Stones used the Hells Angels. Kill a few republicans, eh, you know they're just gonna breed more anyway.

Proving the point, nice lol. How old are you man?

Last one looks atestheitc as fuck

The roundup has already begun.

How the fuck im brainwashed and scare of latinos when I'm a latino?!!! I'm from so salvador and here the new are saying that the US is against the president decision of kick them out but all the people are defending them. People like you. Who doesn't know how dangerous this guys are. They are not like your regular gang this are really violent animals.

no one is welcoming them you fucking idiot.

Read the news papers and see how people are defending them.

>housing prisoners costs a shitload of money
>if you export them the problem goes away

did you know the city of Las Vegas rounds up crazy homeless people and busses them to Sacramento so they don't have to pay to deal with the problem? they've been doing it since the 80's.

>donald trump is a racist

donald trump knows how people avoid paying for shit on account of all the shit he avoided paying for

because the US has family values such as this

> after Trump speech suddenly all the media started to defend this fuckers the Ms13.
Who is defending MS13? Who's ever done that? I get the feeling you just can't see the difference between immigrants and gang members, because no reputable media would risk taking that stance even if they believed that.

>Read the news papers and see how people are defending them.

link?

> I'm from so salvador and here the new are saying that the US is against the president decision of kick them out but all the people are defending them.
People aren't against kicking felons or known gang affiliates out the country, they're against outright deportations of immigrants in general.

How are you brainwashed? Because you think people actually oppose deporting violent criminal immigrants. That's not the case and like you said, the news told you.

illegal violent criminal immigrants I mean.

You english good.

Me be legal citizen most americaner dan pablo

We're deporting these aztec monkeys as fast as we can, nigger

>them
Who? Are they defending immigrants or MS13? big difference.

What about this????

Salvadorean here
.... Fuck these guys

Ms13. I read an article saying that the gang is dangerous in central America but not in the US and not allowing them to enter the US is xemofobic and a danger. I understand the difference between hard working people and the MS13. Why people are mixing both?

You got me bro, im from el salvador too and I fucking hate the Ms13

>Comparations

Then post the link you fucking idiot. Who are these people making that argument?

The fucking news you moron luck for the link yourself.

youtu.be/uv5lHe14Dgk

townhall.com/tipsheet/chrisreeves/2018/01/31/liberals-condemn-trump-for-mentioning-ms-13-in-state-of-the-union-n2442563

Me believe in mucho good spic white pet

If you can't support your statements then shut the fuck up.

You realize this article doesn't have anyone supporting MS13 right? Did you even fucking read it?

youtu.be/qlDQhtYyARY

lol I guess you've got me man, this completely changed my opinion on the topic.

latimes.com/opinion/op-ed/la-oe-arellano-salvadorans-20180124-story.html

>latimes.com/opinion/op-ed/la-oe-arellano-salvadorans-20180124-story.html
Dude, come on, you're not this retarded are you? You need to go back to school

Hey if it's in the news it must be true

The story is true, it's just whoever posted it can't read or understand the article.

literally worse then muslim europeans
too many pedros here ...your only redeeming factor is hot women that worship gringos

>muslim n black immigration
opposition
>beaners whom have higher crime rate
nothing

Fpbp