Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1Uhc3mACl09
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

vocaroo.com/i/s1Uhc3mACl09
kek

Claimed.

>Glitch City best Bartender claimed

Oh, that's last year's one!
Shame I missed the 3rd generation, although I guess that seeing how things are, it was more worth to see Flan's and Stocking's Drama.

Is that the May 2016 one?

As if I got rewarded anything besides a couple of caring words for trying to check on people around while having my own shit to deal with.
I'm aware of my situation, and I never said I'm the best because "Hurr Durr I'm helping people look at me"; I don't think I ever had people directly come to me for serious help, I've been the one asking directly to people if they needed a hand.

I knew it, it was my fault all along. God dammit.
Jokes aside, I remember the Ruri being jealous drama during that time; that was some good shit.

oh great the faggots still here lurking

>The Discord era was super fun

I love when newfags pretend to know shit about old stuff

A lot of people came and went immediately to these discord groups and the only one I am in is Karen's so idk.
But supposedly the discord era is gen3 and when it was just Karen's it was gen2?

>stuff I don't like

People that use emoticons, people that use weeaboo gibberish, people who are under 28 and act like they have a deep-rooted understanding of the way the world works, people who talk about killing themselves for attention and then never follow through, people who talk about how they are "insane" for attention, people who joke about how "crazy" they are, people who talk about politics like they are experts but have only been alive for 4 presidents, people who like to use "gender" as a cop-out for explaining their delusions, people who make assumptions off of no observations, people who do not realize that stereotypes come from truth, people who use the words "alpha" and "beta," people who like every anime because it is anime, people that flirt online in a public thread, people who complain about how they will "never" accomplish anything, people who use the word "brah," women who use their sex as a societal advantage, feminists, people who exemplify their racial stereotype, people who use google translate and act like they are actually fluent in another language, people who ask a question and want an answer, but then do not read the answer, the television show "Friends," patriotism, veganism and vegetarianism, transsexuals who become transsexuals for attention, Michael Bay and his ouvre, people that are too stupid to tell a difference between someone that is being geniune and someone that is playing a character

A bored claim~

Books, games, doing fuck all and waiting for time to pass, walks outside and talking to people on the interwebz. Open for suggestions though.

Nice tie.

there's no need to smear the rest of that list with something as awful as Friends

>I have my own shit to deal with aren't just like you guys
>Look i said hurr durr to him
>Don't i fit in
>Glitch city bar is open advice thread tell me your problems
>Also don't fore get to donate to my patron

user do you have autism
we are an accepting crowd here

Guessing Sonokawa doesn't post here anymore huh.

Nepu

No, he was banned for 30 days.

>people who use google translate and act like they are actually fluent in another language
>Mio
pretty silly stuff when it's actually done

I can actually agree with most of that apart for the weeaboo gibberish, what does gibberish mean exactly

Shut up Sono

Probably adding random weeb words to your posts desu

Oh

Haha

user like do you like have like autism like we are like accepting crowd like here

Google it.

>7777

oh I see

I woundn't rape you.

>being so weeb you get mad at other weebs for using google translate

I love Chen so much for triggering you right now.

退屈

Coming in from lurking for the past while.
But i agree with this message.

I have successfully alienated a myriad of people without compunction. AMA

Congratz.

I never got mad, even when mio did that

It was genuinely silly, since he had just mentioned he wasn't perfectly fluent but could manage. Then sent a google translation.

It was more of a let down than anything else, but I had never mentioned how obvious it was until this day. So I can only assume some other people do that with Russian as well?

Get a trip so I can filter you.

how does it feel

>compunction
God damn it. I had to look that up.
I like it.

Oh shit which Mami is this?

You should be thankful Mio is trying at least.

>trip
Kek, what's the point of getting that besides filtering me?
Uh, I don't know how to respond to this, give me something to work with.

But you can filter the filename so easily.

Oh I can certainly agree with that!
Only I feel like lying really wasn't necessary

Old Sanae.

the nice one

A lot of people look the words I use up and then whine about me using them.

Their musings are quite ludicrous, so I don't bother scrutinizing them.

Don't worry about it.

Or I can ignore the post. I was just kidding around.

Some guy that used to post Sanae and whine about how shitty his life was, kinda like Sayori first gen.

People got tired of his bullshit so he changed avatars.

>But you can filter the filename so easily.
This implies they're intelligent enough to know.

Sayori first gen.

Hahahahahahahaha.
Also trips checked.

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand chen posts.

Fuck off.

Don't reply to my posts.

I learn Dutch. Guess why.
Correctly, because it's a cute language.
And a bit strange.

Mami Carol?

Not worried. And not complaining. Had parents who encouraged reading so your passages are passing smoothly for the most part.

But...dubs

Chen, you're entertaining, like always.
You need to work on wording some more.
>Carol
Nah, wrong one.

wait discord era died

First first three obvious guesses would be that you're either taking a long trip to the Netherlands, are moving to the Netherlands or have a good friend that speaks dutch.

who

I have to learn dutch as well.
So far I can only make the most basic of sentence with almost no vocab.

Any learning tricks/advice?

singsing

no one

Heya

>Parents who encouraged reading

Same with mine, I still have to read The Fundation Saga by Asimov.

Not you.

>Chen, you're entertaining, like always.

Remember when you jumped on every single new user being like

>Gotcha, still, seeing new anons posting is awesome.
>What made you come around? Curious to know.

when in the end, you were just looking for some attention?

You're depressed, you've always talked about it.

>Work on wording

Your posts are so interchangeable it's amusing, it's always you whining about how hard your life is.

And you're not even good at it, anybody with 2 brain cells could see that you're attention whoring out of your fucking ass, so maybe I'm just perpetuating your stupid behaviour.
But next time you "call someone out" try to look inwardly.

hug me

hmm who got this post anyways,

Listen to Jack Parow and Die Antwoord, Afrikaans and dutch are the same anyway.

Cute

> Afrikaans and dutch are the same anyway
Haha, good joke.

I just got a bunch of books on history of the Knights Templar from my grandfather the other day. Some fictional work based on fact or something? I mentioned they kept coming up in my alternative podcasts.

:c

> taking a long trip
I wish I could. Tbh, language learning is one of my hobbies. Actually, the only one.

>Had parents who encouraged reading
>Same with mine
Found the mormon kids.
You damn dirty book worms making us poor kids look bad.

Mami, seriously, you're just some Spanish faggot who still posts in here, for whatever reason.

I remember you getting so aroused by Ruri's replies to you, and every petty posts you used to make were filled with nothing but platitude, trying to come out as some ''intelligent gentlemen''.

When you changed your avatar, you changed your attitude aswell, trying to seem much more like.. Ruri, or something. Maybe that was your obsession. God knows.

Ah, yes. History books.

So that's the reason you're picking it up then?
Or do I have to keep guessing?

Ruri posts with a new avatar right?

Parents should encourage their kids to read, builds up demeanor.

Yes, as Sonokawa.

It's like you have a hard on for me, like you get off to this crap, kek.

>Depressed
Whatever helps you sleep at night, believe what you want.

But at the end you want a response, and give some weak attempt to try to piss off people. It's comical, really.

>Ruri's replies to you
What? KEK

>as sono
oh shit lmao

Excuse me

> that's the reason you're picking it up
Yes.

why not hug me

>Uses kek
>Gets triggered by my posts

Ugh. I dunno, but maybe these threads aren't for you. You might want to take a break, or something.

Stop taking them so seriously.

I love the way you trigger people

i almost had sympathy for him but then he replied to chen

Buddhist, plus had an hour drive to school each way. No religious studies at all though. Plus there was like, two brothers and that was it living within a kids bike ride distance of me.

My parents encouraged it and tried to force it, Just couldn't get my retarded ADHD ass to actually read at a young age. So they let be develop in other ways, For better or worse.

Alright, that's pretty cool.

If you need any pointers you can ask.

...Indeed. I'm not exactly excited to pick them up. He's just like, hey, keywords. Knights of Templar you say?
If I pick up a book from the shelve on my own, I'm ten million times more likely to read it. But throw a book at me and state I'm going to love it... You might have to wait as I get used to it sitting on my shelf.

>Thinks I take it seriously

It's all in good fun.

Maybe he wants to write a suicide note in Dutch

I bet your help will be the most needed, in that case

:(

Snol cute and funny what more can you ask for

Man, Looking back at that age i just couldn't see my self read a book if i wasn't forced. I use to have long car rides to the city and even then i just lost myself in my own imagination. Couldn't be forced or bribed then.

*Reading*

Are you really Sanae? Or is that just a meme?

Yes? What can I do for you

>Needs to point out to everyone he doesn't take it seriously

How insecure are you?

>Uses KEK twice
>Gets offended
>Calls my posts 'comical'

More damage control, please

i feel like im dying. cored out. i hurt. waifu threads have become a comfort for me even though no one talks to me much.

Aнacтacия — звeздa, чтo вeдeт мeня
>Are you really Sanae? Or is that just a meme?
Mamae*

stop