Anyone else wear these in their twenties?

anyone else wear these in their twenties?

I...I can't be the only one who needs the support and has to embarrassingly change fast in the gym...

they're comfier than boxers imo

Boxer brief master race.

post that ass spread

Yea agreed just hate how little kiddish they look
Eh they're comfy just too much material
If you were a girl this would actually turn me on. But you're not. ;)

how do you know there aren't any ladies that would appreciate that ;) i can understand wanting to wear that kind of underwear, i never understood how guys dealt with wearing shorts under their pants.

Exactly! It's kind of like how girls wear thongs I can't understand it. Seems like a constant wedgie why not just wear normal panties? Tbh tidy whities are the comfiest but they just scream 13 year old boy and if a girl saw them I'm sure she would bust up laughing.

A wedgie is uncomfortable because you're getting a lot of material not designed to be there forced into your crack. Thongs/g-strings are designed to be there, so they aren't really uncomfortable. People wear them to feel/look sexy.

Jockstrap mastet race Sup Forumsoys
Also I wear things too :*

i bet ud look cute in my panties

Is this a covert faggot thread.

;]

omg lacy cute boy bums thats my kink lol

alwats wanted cute boy in matchin panties creampie me

Not that user but that is so hot. Please go on.

idk what else to say lol im bi i love checkin out cute girls and cute panties in the locker room
so s a smooth boy in panties is like best of both for me

:0

yes please i always wanted a cute trap join me in ike locker room showers leave the panties on soap up that cute ass take turns fingerin each other

all underwear thread on Sup Forums turn into guy's wearing panties

ima girl lol i think i swerved the bread to traps

I took this in a locker room shower. I was teasing this stud in thelocker room and he followef me, he wanted this ass so bad ;*

cute id love to be under that u deep in my cunt him poundin ur ass into me

KYS faggot