Short and to the point; How do I breakup with my gf without her doing some crazy shit? She's got BPD, pretty severely

Short and to the point; How do I breakup with my gf without her doing some crazy shit? She's got BPD, pretty severely.

First weeks we were together, things were fucking awesome! I thought I hit the jackpot more or less. I spent a lot of night over at her place, got up in the mornings for work (she started school later than me). One day she didn't want me to leave, explained I had to go work thinking she was fucking with me. Said and done, she breaks down screaming at me when I'm about to exit the door. Call off work that day, but thinking wtf is going on. Anyhow, fastforward, things continue in this type of way. Random outbursts about that we should have babies all of sudden, move together ect ect, just... out of the blue. Whenever I tell her I can't come over, she thinks I'm lying (sometimes am too, just want to be alone), threatning she's gonna OD on pills and ect ect.

I just want out, without blood on my hands, or her hands for that matter.

Anyone who has been i a similiar situation? Please advice

I just hope you didn't reveal anything compromising to her for your sake.

If she's BPD you just leave, she hols herself and her life too important to kill herself and will find another

Just leave. The longer you stay the worse it will be.

Source: ended two BPD relationships

Crazy bitches act like they will kill themselves over you but they're just bullshitting.

Get out before it's to late

Make your sex really bad

Be honest but gentle. Admit her mental illness is the problem and urge her to seek out better help so her next relationship doesn't end up the same way. Or you know you could help her find a better shrink and support her and stick by her and see if she's capable of getting better. But nah, you were just using her and don't really give a shit. Prick.

Woah, there's someone here that doesn't know how borderline works

Thought BPD was Bi-Polar Disorder

If it's Borderline then OP is a scum for sticking his dick in crazy

Right trust me on this one as ive been where you are ( didnt text back for a day and she ambushed me on my way to school with cuts all up her arm)
you just gotta end it and dont go anywhere she if for like a month. no contact, dont even read her messeges, dont touch your phone if shes calling. she will make it seem like its your fault but you know its not. DO NOT LET HER TRICK YOU INTO COMING BACK. it just starts the cycle again. good luck

should have texted back you fucking douche. Simple common courtesy too much for you?
Step in front of a fucking bus Chad

wow either your a bad troll or you have not been in this situation. fuck off cunt

Introduce her to a nigger

FYI, secretly record examples of her insanity and most importantly, the breakup conversation. As a guy, false rape accusations can ruin your shit, especially with mass hysteria like #metoo becoming the norm.

Thanks for your input, all of you, but the thing that can't avioded is how to do keep her from doing harm to herself?

I guess I can't, but can't have something like that hanging over me, cause it would eat me up. No real way of knowing is there?

I was in a similar position and did everything to help the girl and she ended up dumping ME!

Just leave dude, BPD is not your problem, and honestly looking back on it I wish she HAD killer hersef instead of fuckin with my head all those years

I think BPD is often just an excuse to act shitty without any consequence. Bitch wants you to support her. Don't feel bad if she kills herself, won't be your fault. She might already be pregnant and trying to lineup a provider so be forewarned.

She won't hurt herself, not in a deadly manner

Don't feel bad user. It's really NOT on you

for real she wont kill herself. she may ''try'' as in take a non lethal dose and get a pump, or cut herself to shit. but she wont die and she will move on to some other poor cunt or get the help she needs. trust i had the worst possable situation and we are both still alive and havent talked since.

sympathy for those suffering from mental illness, but I'm the asshole coz it's all about you right.
Typical Chad fuckface thinks mentally ill DESERVE your callous derision. I hope you die in a fire

mate your autism is for reddit. fuck off back to your safe space

your a cuck for allowing yourself to be controlled by here, sorry for the name calling

This retard obviously has never dealt with people with borderline

its so obvious it hurts. i would never wish what happened to me for 3 years to anyone for 2 weeks

Im NOT your "mate" limey or auzzie scumbag

She told me she loved me the day she dumped me.
She had gotten in a car crash the week before and she said " I was scared I would never see you again" she just fucked with me and made me pathetic..
The day after she dumped me I told her not to worry I wouldn't share her nudes and never spoke to her again

Been 4 years and it was the best decision of my life. She called me in Christmas like a year after but I never picked up. She deleted me off Facebook after I started seeing a new girl a month after the breakup, then sent me a friend request not too long after and I ignored it until she canceled it lol

Seriously I wish she had killed her self

you have no idea what you are talking about so fuck off you underaged reddit lurker

There is no reasoning with crazy BPD women. Just walk away and never look back.....nigger

you're a fucking faggot.

How about you die Chad for being such a puke as to to with the vulnerable just to get your tiny little cock wet. Eat a bullet, you don't deserve to breathe the same air as everyone else

someone is bi polar and alone.

Wahhh I'm bipolar so i don't have to contribute my half of the relationship. You lazy bitches are the fucking pricks.

It's NOT bi polar, it's borderline

Nice guy disorder is much worse than BPD, serves you right

She won't. 99%

To be sure. Just get her mom's phone #. When she says whatever she's going to do, call her mom and tell her she needs to come help her daughter.

Then leave.

You fuckwits really have no idea what you are talking about till you experience it. so go back to your safe spaces and let the big boys fix their problems

read the whole thread so you know the context of my post retard.

This is the worst advice possible, he shouldn't go near her mom or anyone of her family, it will make matters worse, he should just disappear and hope to god she doesn't hit him with a false rape allegation

OP delete this thread. i wish you luck in getting out

you really can't follow a thread of conversation can you?

Retard, that word gets thrown around a lot by the ones who suffer from it

maybe i aimed that at the wrong person but your statement wasnt exactly very clear

wrong, it absolves him of any liability if she hurts herself.

it also makes her parents aware of the depth of her crazy. this bitch aint fixing herself unless someone intervenes.

I almost felt bad for you for a moment, but then you started getting all soft and gentleman-like all of a sudden, you have your chance to bail and you will ruin it, you deserve what will happen to you

She won't ever fix herself, she's borderline, it's like a freepass psychopath on the loose. Same old habits and patterns

Crazy people need to be on their own and fix their shit before getting into a relationship. It sucks that you got together with such a person without realizing it before it was too late but you can explain it to her, set up one last meetup during which you let her know that it's over and you're never seeing each other again. Block the person from everything, dodge them in the street if you live close-by, never look back.

Ex stalked me for a year and a half after the breakup, sending all kinds of suicide threats emails. Ended up getting over it suddenly. Totally didn't kill herself. Usually, those that really want to are the ones that don't shout it out.

What do you suggest then?

To let her be, just leave... that's the only solution that is logical

Alright. I will try to help. The secret is to cut off all contact. When you tell her it's over, her reaction will be insane. You have to tough this out. Never contact her again for any reason. Cut her off. Don't get cute and contact her through a friend or for any reason give her (or a lawyer) reason to think you provoked whatever nasty shit she has planned for you. Best of luck, OP.

pretty much this /tread

Your life could be ruined, leave while you still can.

Yeah you're right. I just didn't want to be the bad guy and ended up being the nice guy. Now I'm just the guy, lessons learned

Is it true crazy chicks are amazing in bed? Unlike everyone in this thread, I've only been with regular boring girls, none of 'em did anal and only one gave head

Okay I feel like a dick for saying that now, sorry it happened to you

My GF has BPD.

She manages it by being aware of it, learning gradually to let things go, practicing mindfullness, relaxation techniques, self hypnosis/meditation, asking me to put her collar on her, and/or getting spanked.

You can gradually, slowly help her if you want, but only if she actually is willing to work on fixing herself, and get therapy.

I don't really recommend it though, probably won't work. Also, yours sounds a bit worse than mine.

not necessarily.

I hope you got out of there as soon as you found out they didnt give head... or did you enable them

i dated a girl with bpd, totally batshit crazy. would cheat on me all the time, but was also psychoticly possesive and jealous of every little thing. dont stick your dick in crazy is what i learned.
but, you gotta make it her desicion, dont break up with her...make her want to break up with you. trust me, it might take a bit longer..but when shes gone she will be gone. if you end things, she wont go away..gotta make it HER desicion