Post Pre-jail Morgans

Post Pre-jail Morgans

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GEAh4nF90iw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i still think her "craziness" is an act, typical preteen attention, sort of like cutting.
but they've drilled in her brain to say she's insane so she doesn't get the death penalty or go to prison, instead they give her a mental hospital sentence

>a mental hospital sentence
What does this even entail?

Her and her father are both paranoid schizophrenics diagnosed by mental health professionals.

not completely sure, but i know it's better than prison

i'd imagine something like the movie girl interrupted

ok.

No shit? Didn't know the dad was a loony toon as well.

I'm curious now. I wonder if there's good documentaries.

ever seen that movie with angelina joulie?

Probably not

>No shit? Didn't know the dad was a loony toon as well.
Don't worry dude. You are no different from other people who spout off uninformed opinions on the Internet.

They definitly exsist. My dads into crime documentaries big time and Ive caught their story a couple of times on different shows. Probably "killer kids" or some shit like that

>You are no different from other people who spout off uninformed opinions on the Internet.
What?

Neat, time to go a-googling

it's called Girl Interrupted.
had Winona Ryder in it
>Girl, Interrupted is a best-selling 1993 memoir by American author Susanna Kaysen, relating her experiences as a young woman in a psychiatric hospital in the 1960s after being diagnosed with borderline personality disorder.

Onto the watch list it goes, thanks user

yw, one of my fav movies because ryder is qt in it

youtube.com/watch?v=GEAh4nF90iw

Should be on a watch list for terrible movies.
Don't waste your time with it, user... it's not as good as it sounds.

Well now I'm just conflicted

Couldn't get the death penalty anyways. She did get 40 years in a loony bin anyway though. Better than prison I suppose

true

nice trips, OP
I hope that slut dies in prison

its the movie that got Jolie her academy award

it's actually one of my fav movies
my crush at the time Brittany Murphy was in it too RIP :(

>I hope that slut dies in prison
wtf it's not like she killed someone

she intentionally, maliciously tried to kill someone, too bad children can't get death penalty

So yeah, she didn't kill anyone

this! so sad what happened to her, RIP Brittany

i know! and strange too because her husband died of the same thing in the same place like 6 months later

in medival time you could be hanged for stealing a bread, better times back then, kept the genepool much cleaner from criminal scum, hope this freak dies in her mental prison

Good thing we aren't medieval right?

THIS

if you say so