I've been standing here on a chair with a noose tied around my neck for like 15 minutes now but I can't go through with...

I've been standing here on a chair with a noose tied around my neck for like 15 minutes now but I can't go through with it... I keep lowering myself and then lifting myself back up right at the brink of consciousness this sucks

Pic completely unrelated

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/FQydlZKcQWM
suicidepreventionlifeline.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

pussy

Lmao better believe I am

You know what. I beg to differ.
Pic is VERY related.
With prices like that on tasty pork loin, you clearly have a reason to live!

You are obviously too much of a bitch to do it then. Just get down and go to sleep

Kick the chair over you idiot. Don't give yourself the option to go back

you're not doing it right - step off the chair and kick it over

>Don't give yourself the option to go back
This. FFS go to an overpass, tie it to the rail, & jump over the side.

man just OD on helium.

I ain't got much room, my bathroom is tiny. Every time I kick the chair it ends up somewhere I can twist around and get on it haha. Guess I should go out in the woods and find a tree or something huh

Nah man an overpass would suck for those poor motorists, I ain't trying to traumitize anyone haha.

Don't

ok bye

You're not at the point yet.

A friend of mine literaly cut his own throat with a boxcutter because he hated life and people so much.

When you're at that point you can easily go through with it with a smile.
You're not there yet.

Don't hurt yourself, your time will come soon enough brother.

Have a picture of a dead person.

Yes. Go about it properly

What are you David Carradine??

Why are you doing it though? Why are you such a faggot? You know you just make other people more miserable, some rookie will have to clean up your remains. Selfish bastard

>I ain't trying to traumitize anyone haha
Do it at 3am when barely anyone is using it. Anyone driving at that time has likely seen worse.

I'm not promoting it, but the way to do it is to get others to kill you. You don't want to be remembered as the guy that wimped out.

>When you're at that point you can easily go through with it with a smile
This; if death was truly so superior to life for you, you'd make it happen from a standing position on the floor.

>Guess I should go out in the woods and find a tree or something
Yeah. Just make sure you pick a good branch.

>I'm not promoting it
>while clearly promoting it

It's like Apple saying they are not selling overpriced trashware while clearly selling overpriced trashware.

>inb4 applefags

It's just the way to do it. Go out with a bang changing the world, or not at all.

>the guy that wimped out
Pretty hard to consider someone who goes through with eliminating themselves, especially in a non-instant way (like gunshot to the head) as wimpy.
Continued existence is far easier than actually following through with ending it. Takes balls.

>or not at all
>implying we have the option of living forever
You can live without creating a bang too.

life is shit, get to know this

If existence were easy, it would never be considered. And there's always poison.

Nah you're not a pussy it's just your brain trying not to die that's how we work it sucks. You may want to die but your mind is programmed to try and stop itself from getting hurt. The same reason you can't really bite off your finger. It sucks op but if you really want to die you're going to have to go a little harder than that.

EasiER.

dont do this to yourself

>there's always poison
Good luck finding one that'll take you out instantly and/or painlessly.

Do it to someone else

Fuck it, thanks guys. Gonna try again for a while. If it don't work I'm gonna head to my car and run some ducting I have from the exhaust to the window and duct tape it all up. More of a pussy way but definitely easier than trying this shit over and over lmao.

Also, more meat.

>mind is programmed to try and stop itself from getting hurt
Huh if that same mind then somehow could, by the virtue of this same illicit magic, just do it's job properly?

Tie it higher so you aren't able go down ;)

Instinct is hard to overcome; malfunction is impossible to.

I hope you find what you're looking for buddy

You're supposed to kick the chair out from underneath you. No wonder you're suicidal, you fail at even hanging yourself properly

I wish you would step back from the ledge, my friend

It's your instinct afterall.

Here I told a story about my friend He went out like a champ, a real Sup Forums tard.
Where is his instinct? His instinct told him to show the world how much he hated it. And he did.

Are you guys by any chance schizophrenic or what?

Fug headless girls make me so hard

>His instinct told him to show the world how much he hated it. And he did.
More like his desire to just not exist anymore overcame his body's natural instinct to resist death. Less about showing anyone else anything.
The ability to willfully overcome our instincts is one of the few things separating us from the rest of the animal kingdom.

Sure thing edge-lord

Post a pic of your noose + time stamp.

Suicide doesn't always work. Assisted suicide always makes sure the job gets done.

Oh, fuck!

Is pork really that cheap in nowhere?

Bram Stoker

Nice one

Bwahaha

OP wait! Before you do it, can you give me some money on Paypal?

>2018 still contemplating suicide
Head over to and get redpilled you loser

You mean like this?

youtu.be/FQydlZKcQWM

Because it's the only kind of girls you could get a date with

>year meme

clean your room and get a job user. life is pretty dope when you take care of yourself. be a man.

Consider killing yourself like OP faggot.

Hey OP! Don't leave us hanging!

I realize you're trying to help, but why use such a blatant lie? OP, roll in the mud nude and run through town screaming at people. It's a much better option than suicide.

I tried hanging myself too, the beam thingy I tied my rope to snapped. Kinda sucked, don't do it op just go to sleep

OP leave us your address so we can get the place taken care off

Yes

Checked, also correct.

>life is pretty dope when you take care of yourself
Except when it isn't.
Think you meant to say "life is pretty dope when you take care of yourself & you weren't saddled with birth defects, genetic shit, or being born in third/fourth world poverty, and everything else outside of your control goes in your favor".

that forbiden food my son
islam can save you
and in worst case if you still want to kil yourself.
you can end up with 100 virgin in paradise if you do what you are told.

>you can end up with 100 virgin in paradise if you do what you are told
They're all from /r9k/ though.

suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

Don’t do it. Just not worth it. Life’s a bitch but it’s better than we make it out. Talk to somebody. Find a hobby. Just relax a little. Suicide isn’t worth it.

Don’t do it. Just not worth it. Life’s a bitch but it’s better than we make it out. Talk to somebody. Find a hobby. Just relax a little. Suicide isn’t worth it

Don't try to hang yourself if you do it wrong you won't die and it will fucking hurt a lot

Joe?

Stop being a bitch op

From survivors, they say its horribly painful. Dont do it, stay strong call the suicide hotline. Don't. You'll thank yourself someday.

permanent solution to a temporary problem man... you'll regret it as soon as you kick it over everyone does

Bitch

Very pitiful. If you are too afraid to die and return to the earth perhaps you'll find something else to do with yourself.

You're too much of a pussy to do it.

So you're more pathetic than you actually believe. Kick the chair coward.