Going to buy my second fleshlight. Any suggestions on what one to get?

Going to buy my second fleshlight. Any suggestions on what one to get?

Other urls found in this thread:

lovehoney.ca/product.cfm?p=35773
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Forget the fleshlight, get vibrating.
lovehoney.ca/product.cfm?p=35773
I got this after going through a couple fleshlights, and it blew my godamn mind.

The reviews say it can't completely cover your dick. To shallow? Idk man. I really enjoyed the fleshlight. I'll look more into your suggestion though. Thanks!

Anyone have experience with the Autoblow 2? I'm curious about this one.

>buying fleshlights
hold on while i get what you need

Yeah, the point is not to jam your whole dick in it. Top couple inches will do. You'll feel the vibration everywhere, trust me. It narrow at the deepest part, grab the head, feels like it sucking and vibrating.

4 times a day minimum since I got it. Can't get enough. Buy rechargeable batteries tho, not optional.

I got a black tenga fliphole and Ill Never ever go back to the fleshlight, i had 3 FL over the course of maybe 8 years or so. The black tenga is sooo much better, just check it out.

trust me fleshlights are overated and this is much better for your dick

Onahole? I'll read up on it.

>recommending tenga holes

you will like these, i got a seventeen bordeaux and lets just say private fun time has never felt this good

It looks like a fleshlight without a hard case..? Maybe I'll looking at the wrong thing. Idk.

The kind you put your dick in is preferable

Apparently the squeeze is pretty loose and it is very very loud.

Destroya, go big or go home.

it does look the same on the outside but inside its another matter entirely

No back hole? How's clean up?

simple, pour water in and wait for lube and cum to come out then you get some paper and dry the inside with it
i like to finish with some anti-bacterial soap which disapper on its own

oh fug, Hazel is a magical experience

Cool, thanks for the follow up.
How's the depth of this Onahole? I'm 7.5" can I go balls deep like my fleshlight?

>balls deep in a seventeen bordeaux
you are gonna break your dick, seriously
you should be sinde since i think it takes up to 12 so thats something, just keep in mind its VERY tight

Lol alright. Man, something about googling a sex toy with 17 in the name though..

but the lip rips

in any case go to that thread i linked and read the guide, lots of fun things to try
if you want softer then try a venus soft, its like a giant mashmellow you can stick your dick in

You just have to be gentle with her, like she were a real dog.

Thanks, I checked it out. Seems well liked. Perhaps I'll give it a go. I'll read through that thread too.