Girl refers to herself as a slut

>girl refers to herself as a slut
>her girlfriends call her a slut
>her male friends call her a slut and she smiles when they do it
>I call her a slut in the exact same playful way and she gets mad and smacks the shit out of me

Welcome to the friend zone

you're ugly

because you are the making of a cuck

It be pretty bad if girls weren't sluts :)

She could like you and she wants you to think highly of her

You're socially awkward.

If you had good social skills, she would have smiled after you called her a slut. The fact that everyone can do it except you isn't an indication of there being something wrong with her.

It's an indication of there being something wrong with you.

punch her in the face, faggot

Either this

Oooorrrrr

She wants a relationship somehow. If you two are not dating, this may be the correct option

>dat filename thou

>watching her boyfriend's cum drip out of her pussy and down her ass crack

she likes you, go fuck her

She's flirting with u dipshit.

Dude don't call a woman a slut, wtf?

Would you like it if she joked about the size of ur clock?

There is always a way to apologize :)

Some people are into that

you mom is slut

slut

It's because she sees you as inferior. Think about it, if you had an older brother who playfully called you "homo," you'd let it slide even if you didn't like it. But you'd be pissed as hell and set your foot down if your little brother started calling you a "homo," too.

Your unattractiveness, personality, social demeaner, or lack of charm/confidence/charisma have all made her think of you as less-than. So it offends her that a pleb like you thinks he can get away with behaviour that cooler kids do.

There's one other option, and that's that she really likes you and doesn't want you to think of her in a negative light, even as a joke. But I'm willing to bet this isn't the case, since you'd know it if she wanted your cock.

Only chads are allowed to call us sluts.

Something you were supposed to learn in high school but didn't for some inexplicable reason.

I care about you.

THIS. X100000

Test

>female/male friends call her slut
Are you fucking retarded op or do you not have any friends
In my group of friends we refer to ourselves as pedos or faggots and its a running gag, but if someone unfamiliar comes up to me and calls me a faggot/pedo i sure as hell wil kick him in the face

You're beta.
You're not her friend. You're an asshole that tried to lever into an inside joke and fucked it up.

I thought she considered me to be one of her friends

i dunno man. im prolly just going to kill myself.

Well you thought wrong. Back to the nether with you, neet.

Here's (You)r reply, lonely guy

edgy. you must be a badass irl

/thread

Not that guy but what a fucking awkward as shit response.

I bet you have a nunchuck collection

>take bunch of meds for overdose
>wait til you start to feel them and you’re on the verge of passing out
>find said girl and call her a slut again
>when she smacks you you will pass out from overdose and she will think she killed you
>it will hit the news, men everywhere will start calling out and exposing sluts everywhere in your honor
>#slutwouldjesusdo
>men realize just how easy it is to put women in their place with a little name calling and forceful action
>start keeping women in cages for breeding purposes only
>kickstarts humanity back on track with great discoveries and unfathomable knowledge that the sluts were distracting everyone from
Do it. Save the future John Connor