So were they on a break?

so were they on a break?

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/women/sex/no-sex-please-were-millennials/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

How many different dicks did each girl in Friends take before they settled down?
Also I feel sorry for young Ant Man who is basically a voluntary cuck to settle for Lisa Kudrow's character thing.

Yes, she was just buttblasted he found someone first.

Ross literally, and unironically, did nothing wrong

lol... Phoebe didn't have children, she was a surrogate to give birth to her sisters children

That was just plain fucked.
Was it ideological subversion by Jews do you thinl to break down morality and whatnot, pushing to normalize incest and eventually pedophilia?

back to your containment board you fucking retard

'Break' itself is a stupid concept to being win

They were on a break and Rachel never denied that. It's whether or not it's okay to fuck someone else while on a break and knowing you'll get back together and then acting like the bitch you fucked around with wasn't in the same room as you two while you were making up.

Better question:

Was Rachel's 12 page letter necessary?

>Mark immediately comes over
>She dates and kisses him when they are officially broken up

Ross was right about Mark and he was right about the break.

Being "on a break" doesn't mean anything. Either they are a mutually exclusive dating couple, or they aren't.

>fat/tv/irgins pretending they know anything about actual relationships

Yes, even Dr House agrees

>12 pages

FRONT. AND. BACK.

How many girls had a baby in real life because Rachel had one ????

>tfw rachel will never write you a latter 12 pages long FRONT AND BACK

>tfw
>no pic related

Stay were you belong, redditor

>projecting this hard

18 pages, front and back

>go back 2 reddit is still a meme here

I cant wait till Sup Forums gives up on using reddit as a strawman and moves on to the next thing, like 9gag, or Fark, or something awful, or any other boards.

back to buzzfeed you fucking cuckold

Oh cool have we moved on?

>her sisters children

This, he should have never even tried to make excuses either. You do what you do and you stick by it instead of acting like a little bitch.

They were.

If Rachel had "drunk fucked" some random guy, she would have insisted they were.

IT WAS HIS SANDWICH!!!!!!

more importantly, is it ever justified to put a relationship on a break?

your putting you're partner in a limbo state where they aren't in a relationship yet they are not allowed to seek a new one either. what the hell is up with that? either go all the way and break up, or let your differences go and make up. any other way is just wasting time and needlessly playing on people's emotions. that shit is cruel

the bitch knew she was the more attractive one in the relationship and couldn't stand that HE found someone sooner, HAH

Can someone tell me a Friends' trivia, please?

Ross would forgive her if she did it and then came back to him apologizing the whole night because he loves her unconditionly. She loves him for being a good guy and that he doesn't care she is a stupid whore and just puts her above everyone else, so when he fucked some other girl the second they broke up (even thought that's justifiable as he was broken beacuse he thought she was cheating on him) he became someone else to her and she just couldn't date because he didn't feel special enough.

>were
Go back to school, retard

I think they referred to it as "having a Rachel".

The most watched episode was The One After the Superbowl.

>moves on to the next thing, like 9gag
Mmmm I can smell the newfaggotry from here, you have to go back.

Joeys actor matt le Damon only had 11 bucks in his pocket when he auditioned this one time.

both of these

Hot meals

That's sum juicy trivia, user.

When Matt LeBlanc auditioned for the role as Joey Tribbiani he only had $11. When the cast got their paychecks, the first thing he bought was a hot dog.

WE WERE ON MY CONTRABANDWICH

>Ross and Chandler were depicted as notoriously awful at attracting women
>a dry streak of six months was considered as a serious problem by Ross, requiring direct intervention

Is it only me or chandler character become totally unfunny after he hooked up with Monica

what's your point?

telegraph.co.uk/women/sex/no-sex-please-were-millennials/

>"...49 percent of twentysomethings hadn’t had sex at all in the past year."

My point is that this was considered a huge crisis for Ross, despite being notoriously awful with women. However, compared to almost 1 in 2 millennials, Ross is a modern day Casanova.

The actress "Courtney cox" who played "Monica" in the hit show friends, only had 11 bucks in her purse when she was kind napped and taken to "eternia" by a man named "he-man" who left a clone in her place.

>insert pic related

I mean were Ross supposed to be unnatractive?

He was tall,fit and had decent face.

He's only unattractive in the social sense. Nerdy dinosaur guy, not enough social status etc.. he obviously has enough money to be comfy in NY, is attractive / tall, etc so why else would he be considered straight unattractive?

They were both wrong.
Ross shouldn't have slept with that chick just hours after the argument, even if it wasn't cheating Rachel had reasons to be mad.
Rachel was more wrong because she's the one who kept talking about it seasons later though.

I've talked to women about Friends, and they're not really hot for Ross in my experience. I've heard complaints that he's too whiny and needy for them.

The show also makes it clear very often that both he and Chandler are awful with women, despite the fact that they both bang 10s occasionally.

Prime Monica best Monica best food cool apartment cleans up for fun. Non smoker
Prob loves to swallow.

Prime Monica
Best Monica

well... Ross isn't a millennial.

there's a reason everyone makes fun of millennials.

Ross shouldn't have immediately got drunk and fucked another girl, and he should have tried to get her out as soon as possible instead of hiding her while Rachel was apologizing. He was right to be paranoid but he essentially pushed Rachel into starting the break.

Rachel was jealous. I don't know if she was vapid enough (Yeah I know) to get mad that he bagged someone before she did, and just hours after. Admittedly, she was letting things get too far with Mark, and showing it off basically.

Both are in the wrong, and both are right about a few select points

Tfw watching that episode when they played for apartment and chandler is embarrassed when someone says that he hadn't touch girl breast until he was 15 as 23 years old kissless virgin
It felt great...

What was Chandler's job?

Better question, do you think that Ross picnic in Rachel office was good idea?

fuck no

He's a transpondster.

I really hope your a female.

>Mmmm
No, it's you who have to go back

Those women sound like retards. Both those guys had stable jobs and were providers.

That's not even a word

>actually falling for the "women only look for providers with stable jobs" meme

To feel superior? Same reason people born in early 1900's claimed to be the greatest generation?

>actually falling for the Chad meme
Enjoy your STD's, whore of Babylon

>Ross and Monica are siblings
>Monica and Ross knew Rachel from school
>Ross became friends with Chandler in college
>Chandler moved in with Joey

Where did Phoebe come from? Did they ever explain how she became a Friend? Cause if they did then I can't remember for the life of me.

>mfw suprise spaghetti day

Phoebe was roommates with Monica before moving in her grandma to look after her

I think

WELL ELLO RACHEL!

>so were they on a break?
Yes. I can understand why Rachel was upset but, ultimately, Ross did nothing wrong there.