Why does Sup Forums not like aliens...

Why does Sup Forums not like aliens, sure it wasn't horror like the first one but it's still a good movie in its own right

Other urls found in this thread:

parentsintouch.co.uk/Help-your-child-at-home-with-punctuation
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Why does Sup Forums not like aliens

Sup Forums as a collective?

Sup Forums isnt one person.

Aliens is a master-piece, which essentially invented the space-action genre.

Its a modern retelling of the Beowulf-epic with great acting, a great story and perfect character development and motivations.

I understand that die-hard "Alien" fans and xenomorph-purists are upset at Cameron's reinterpretation of the creatures, but its just nit-picking.

I watch Aliens once every year. It remains the best action movie before the Matrix.

Because its the preferred choice of plebs.

The original was literally a game changer, and an amazing film on its own merits. Aliens is just high quality action schlock. Its not that its bad, its just inferior to its predecessor.

>Its a modern retelling of the Beowulf-epic

Why is Sup Forums so uneducated?

I highly recommend you read the original Beowulf saga.

Alien 3 is the patrician choice.

>Beowulf saga.
I know the beowulf saga and aliens has nothing to do with the story you ignoramus pleb.
did ripley go on a quest to rid the lands of a great evil for the sake of glory, then be crowned queen only to befit the same curse her predecessor had created. ending up dying in a climactic battle?
ummmm no
you pleb

:3

As a kid I always thought Aliens was a Metroid movie cause it had a girl in it with guns and a flamethrower shooting aliens and shit.

Damn.

I genuinely like alien 3, but lets not muddy the water.

Your grammar makes me gag.

>I know the beowulf saga and aliens has nothing to do with the story you ignoramus pleb.

You cant even pick up on the simplest of themes apparently.

>You cant even pick up on the simplest of themes apparently
you just tried to equate beouwulf to aliens, in an attempt to sound smart where they share not even an inch of similarities in theme or plot.

you are literally the plebest of plebs

It's okay but if I want action with monsters I'll just watch Pacific Rim

I like the horror thing the original Alien has going on.

Last time I respond, I really dont want to get infected by your teenage autism.

parentsintouch.co.uk/Help-your-child-at-home-with-punctuation

Please study this carefully.

Might come in handy, if you plan of graduating from highschool.

spoken like a true pleb

>cant back up falsified statement
?results to grammernazism on a mongolian pottery board

pleb

The true patrician sequel.

Literally worse than capeshit. The only good Alien is the first.

>completely shits on the first movie
>removes all the atmosphere, the characters' interactions and the slow buildup
>HEY HOW ABOUT SOME EXPLOSIONS LOOK AT THIS BADASS FLAMETHROWER AND MARINES! CAN'T GO WRONG WITH MARINES FUCK YEAH WHY IS AMERICA SO AWESOME XENOS ARE COCKROACHES LOOK AT THIS BADASS ALIEN QUEEN, SHE'S THE FINAL BOSS HOW ABOUT SOME HILARIOUS BILL PAXTON QUIPS CHICKEN OUTFIT LMAO OH SHIT HOW LONG HAS IT BEEN SINCE THE LAST EXPLOSION? TIME FOR SOME MORE

>he likes Aliens or Alien

no user, you are the true pleb

My fav is actually Prometheus

If you dislike Aliens then you just might be an autistic nu-cuck pleb redditor faggot

Aliens is great, but people pushing it as the best in the franchise are either memeing or being actually full plebeian.

Sup Forums loves Aliens and wants to suck Cameron's cock.
Sure it's not as good as the first, but how could it stand up to literally one of the greatest films of all time?

So Sup Forums doesn't like aliens and considers it a pleb movie, so why do they suck Cameron's dick so hard

Alien is a good horror flick.

Aliens is a shitty 80's action flick with no substance, it's barely entertaining.

Alien 3 is a pretty good movie and has some elements that make it really work as a way to close the trilogy, but it's also marred by a ton of flaws.

Still prefer it to Aliens.

Aliens is a 10/10 movie.

Literally red.dit: the post.