Sup Forums I need your help

Sup Forums I need your help.
A girl is coming over to my place for a date tonight, she wants to cuddle and "watch something."
I'm a basement dwelling virgin weeb I have no idea what to do.
Can you guys recommend me a film?

I want something that is good and comfy, but not too romantic because I don't want her trying to touch my dick because I'm nervous and not sure how to have sex.

Swiss Army Man

>it's his Mommy again

Gone girl

Serious answer: Moonrise Kingdom

Relax OP just throw on Miss Congeniality, its my mums fav

Post the shopped version

Ghostbusters (2016)

Midnight in Paris

What kind of a girl is she, is she nerdy or weeby herself? Why does she like you? If the answers to those questions trend towards yes, just watch something safe that you like. If you're not sure ask. if she isn't and she doesn't have any suggestions just put on a Miyazaki movie and say "I kind of like anime, this movie's pretty good."

Oh and if she takes the initiative and she voluntarily tries to touch your dick just let her, once she does you'll know what to do.

If she/you is/are pleb/plebs: Lost in Tanslation
Shrek
Guardians of the Galaxy

If patrician:
this Or simply go for the classics.
I recommend Jurassic Park.

Either way let her choose.

Comfy horror movie: Drag me to Hell. Don't listen to the fags here saying it was shit. It was comfy as fuck to watch with the right girl.

Actually make that anything Raimi; including Spiderman

I was thinking something by Sofia Coppola, Wes Anderson, or Woody Allen. Although I want to shy away from the latter because I'm already neurotic and redheaded.

I've no idea what kind of girl she is. I met her at a Halloween party and she insisted on coming back to my place, but we just cuddled fully-clothed and then slept in and got breakfast at a diner. She definitely isn't a weeb and the only facts I know about her media intake are that she likes Gabriel Garcia Marquez and owns a 3DS.

Sounds kind of arty, I'd say your instincts to go for Wes Anderson are correct. Woody Allen might be risky because of that one creepy thing he did.

Can't go wrong there. Only problem is that I've seen them all so many times.

I guess I'll go with Rushmore because I like that one best.

you've gotta be careful cause girls get bored in all sorts of films and go for the d
To avoid any chance of that, I'd recommend either A Clockwork Orange, or else The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo

Dude. She just wants to come over to go to town. Congrats. Just don't be too awkward and go along with it. Pick something, if uncertain -and in this situation that's understandable- let her pick from some of the ones here.
Then let her cuddle up with you and make a joke from time to time. You'll both stop paying attention to the movie and end up kissing in no time. Enjoy.

And pro-tip: Take a shower.

How old are you? If under 25, I would say Donnie Darko. I have fucked during the first ten minutes of that film a number of times with internet women, Keep in mind I sincerely doubt she's going to come over and be your friend. If you're not horrific looking, she's going to come over ride some dick and then peace out. A couple people have suggested Wes Anderson - I would say go with the Life Aquatic, because if she's basic enough she'll be all "lel bill murray" and that will give you some points. For putting forth an aesthetic given that based on the picture you, like me, live in Seattle and the weather is goddamn terrible today - I skipped work, and here I am writing this, go for the Darjeeling Limited. Soft oranges and blues and yellows, like a step up in color palette from the Life Aquatic. If you're going for something straight cuddly which matches the fact that it's shitty outside I would spring for Rushmore if still on the Wes Anderson band wagon.

A Serbian Film

You want to impress her, don't you?

I should shave my junk right? I'm going to have to find a guide for that.
Do I make a joke about being a virgin?

23. It's a beautiful, clear and chilly autumn day out. I'm downloading Rushmore, Life Aquatic, and Tenenbaums and will probably just ask her to pick. I hope she doesn't choose Tenenbaums.

Do NOT under any circumstances make jokes about being a virgin. That's a terrible call. If you do that, she'll probably think you're a weirdo unless she's fucking rad and gets off on the idea of taking away peoples' virginity.

I can't tell her!?
Fuck she is in for some disappointment if she is coming over for good sex then.
Do I have to go buy condoms?

>Do I make a joke about being a virgin?
Nah man. Don't do that. I meant movie related. Don't bring that up. You bring this up when things are getting intimate. You stop for a second when you guys are into each other and then tell her. You can even make light of it by saying something like "please be gentle".
You can bring it up, just not in the wrong situation.
Chill out man. Maybe you can even take it slow and just cuddle.
But yeah, buy condoms.

To clarify- the moment would be when you are making out and are losing your pants or about to.

The holy mountain

>I should shave my junk right? I'm going to have to find a guide for that.

Moonrise would honestly be your best bet man. It's about young, innocent love.

Also DO NOT shave your junk this late in the game, it will only itch. Trim a little, that's it.

If she's chill then it wont be a problem telling her. Also dont feel like you have to do anything that doesnt feel right. you sound like a nice and cool dude.
Also Id say ask her which genre she likes and pick one movie for each beforehand so you two dont have to look around for ages. And maybe she even has something in mind that she wants to watch

and let us know how it went!

Don't act fake, try to be kind, being a little vulnerable won't hurt as long as you don't overdo it.
Man I'm happy for you, hope it goes well.

>watching a movie with a girl
lmao

Tried that once and she literally started grabbing my penis. I told her to stop and she went all quiet and eventually asked me "wtf my problem was?". Ugh, excuse me "princess" but I'm trying to watch a movie so stfu or fuck off.

Literally never again.

kek

how dare that bitch interrupt the /kino/

She just asked if I mind her bringing a toothbrush and pajamas over. Welp.

Ok I thought so. I've been brainstorming pre-coital virgin jokes for the past 7 years, I hope I get a chance to use at least one of them.

But I don't want to get a boner during that pantie shot in the tent.
>Also DO NOT shave your junk this late in the game
I just spent an hour in the shower and TOO LATE, MY BALLS FUCKING ITCH GOD DAMN.

Thanks m8s, I appreciate it.

The Fall gets girls all gooey and is top tier comfykino

The Cuckold (2009)

Time travelers wife

you're going to fuck it up, badly.

don't plan shit or practice lines, they will come out awkward and forced.

why cant you just act like a normal human being? get some booze and relax with a chick and watch a movie.

>jk. offer her the ol' lickaroo

I think normies just put on Netflix and ask "what you feel like watching".

I dunno man but I think that's how it's supposed to go.

Just don't be awkward. Don't feel awkward about yourself. You're not hired to entertain her, you're a person, just like she is. Go with the flow of things.

Good choice right there. Never thought about it, but you're most likely pretty correct with that.

Yes I suppose so. Doesn't the front page of this offer you things or put out recs? It should.

L- L O N D O N ?

What's the Fall?

>showed a girl this once
>'this movie is dumb, why are we watching this user?'

dropped that dumb slag, she ended up getting knocked up shortly after we graduated

Der Todesking

It's a movie. Look it up.

OP, make a thread tomorrow and tell us how it went!

Wristcutters: A Love Story
Thank me later

The dark Knight rises. Lost in translation. Um am I missing any memes?

Watch both Crank films to gauge her patrician level.

Master and Commander