>>75934776

>yfw that fag Opie got trolled so bad by Uncle Paul he split up with Jimmy and now his show is a snorefest
youtube.com/watch?v=l3Gs4_cK1kE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=K33sSuvhTrQ
youtube.com/watch?v=tFgF1JPNR5E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

don't put words in my fuckin' mouth

youtube.com/watch?v=K33sSuvhTrQ

I wish Ventura woulda knocked that annoying shit out desu

THANK YOU FOR YOUR SHERVISH

How does a guy like that get elected Governor?

ALL YOU DO IS YELL OVER PEOPLE!

A statewide misinterpretation of the term "strong leadership"

Jimmy is unfunny and looks like a goblin how is he famous

I actually felt that Jesse was in the wrong here, Opie made some points that, while I don't necessarily agree with them, could have been addressed by Ventura without him implying that Opie has no right to an opinion because he didn't serve in the military. Also, pulling that 'I wasn't listening to you' 3rd grade shit was really pathetic

>James Norton
>celebrity
you are mistaken, OP

Woops, meant Jim *

Both the Kaufmann and Glover bits were staged

a loud new york-schizo media squirrel doesnt have an opinion. Ventura would kill him with one hand. They then rode chris kyles dick till cum.

>You're being glib, Matt.

youtube.com/watch?v=tFgF1JPNR5E

I don't like him either, but Ventura came off badly because he let Norton's obnoxious persona get to him

man oh man, celebrities are sequestered in their own realm of pop-information, they've read a couple huffpost articles on their phones while they're in the greenroom for talk show appearances, and suddenly they're redpilled experts. Props to Matt Lauer for actually being professional around that arrogant faggot

You know how many pictures with stars he's in?

Ventura was in Predator, what has Jimmy ever done? Fuck him

Antidepressants and adderall/ritalin aren't even the same shit. Cruise didn't know what he was talkin about. Also that one chick who had psychosis was in scientology and they locked her in some hotel and she died