Have you ever had sex with a woman while her child was in the room? Or where her child could hear you fucking her?

Have you ever had sex with a woman while her child was in the room? Or where her child could hear you fucking her?

When I was 19 I went to a party hosted by an 18 year old girl I kinda new. I ended up banging her mom, and then an hour later I banged the daughter in the room next to the moms. They were skanks, chubbies, and gross. They ended up on Jerry Springer, no bullshit.

So, yeah.

fucked a street whore while her kids were in the next room once

Once but it was just a baby in a stroller. I want to fuck a woman while her 5 year old daughter watches.

A couple times, but like a baby sleeping in it's crib. Shit was cash, just told the little fella I was checking up on his old home.

Was dating this divorced chick for a couple years. Her bedroom was directly over her 13 year old daughter's room. The heating vent meant that she could hear everything we did. Including me dominating her mom, calling her a slut and a whore, her begging me to whip her pussy, everything.

Found out she heard everything, and masturbated to it. The daughter looked me up when she was in college, told me all about it. Asked for some training, so I trained her for a couple of months, then found her a master.

You are a huge faggot, and you will burn in hell for being a liar

i guess my kids could hear everytime I fuck my wife.

Same ...the few times a year it happens anyway

i dont really think about it. if they hear they hear.

I had sex with a child while the mother was in the room. Does it count?

I will undoubtedly burn in hell for many things. But this wasn't a lie. The reason the mom and I broke up was the daughter started coming on to me all the time. She was 15 then, and I wasn't touching that. And her mom didn't want me to.

Yes was not cool because her three kids came inside and started to chat while their mom kept riding me. I felt so bad for the kids that I became a father figure to them to make up for my fuck up. I was 18 their mom 29, so yeah.

bump for interest

walked in on dad banging his woman in new zealand when we were on holiday there, they pretended to be asleep but both were clearly naked and he was lying on top of her, i just did a 360 turned around and walked out the room. funniest shit

i believed the springer part after reading the prior text. gross.

*i was 12 or something at time

*id woken up early

Hi all, my name is Dan the danimal. I am the most purest of all knights so people like you make me sick. I will have you know I have OVER 9000 confirmed kills in Call of Duty, all the money in GTA and all the hookers in half life. And your mom is one of them. So guess what, you've awoken the Danimal! I will now procede to bang your second life mother, flaunt my virtual jew gold and snipe your 12 year old friends in CoD. Your days are numbered kid.

I fucked my friend's wife in a hotel once while her two year old slept on the pullout sofa. It was our first time fucking and that only made it hotter because of the taboo.

i did too but it was on second life.

she played you, fool

3 kids? fuckin hot dog down a hallway.

no she didn't. Think about it, now they can erp online! isnt that wonderful

niggayoujustwentfullretard.jpg

naw, i just went full danimal. Ok i'm done making fun of the danimal on here, to the next thread!

You guys are going to love this. I was banging my ex girlfriend in the ass hole for the very first time. I heard something but didn’t really pay much attention to it. About 2 min later her 14 year old boy comes walking in the room while I was ass fucking her. The look on his face was priceless

Should have asked him if he wanted a go too

What happened next did he just walk out of the room?

I fucked a single mom when her 8 year old was in the next room. When I was younger I used to shoot 11 or 12 hard ropes of cum very hard. I just pulled out and started to shoot load after load on her. It hit her face, hair, and her entire chest and stomach. As soon as my last shot fired, daughter walked in. I rolled between the bed and wall and mom got up and put her bathrobe on just COMPLETELY covered in cum.

Yeah he just walked out. I felt so weird but had to get over it. That was a weird family thou. They would walk around naked after showers and shit. Even her 12 year old daughter. I’m not a pedo or anything, but damn that was crazy

I fucked a girl on her floor while her 2yo was sleeping on the bed. she woke him up from the noises she was making and had to lay with him while she was naked to get him back asleep. once he fell back asleep she came back down to the floor and started sucking me off then we fucked again and i shot a load on her tits. good times.