Somebody help me find the nudes. They’re out there. They’re legit confirmed. They’ve been in here and I missed em. Plz

Somebody help me find the nudes. They’re out there. They’re legit confirmed. They’ve been in here and I missed em. Plz

bump

OH GOD SOMEONE HELP THIS AN- wait... who dis hoe?

Goby plz

Bump

I just want the lifelong dream of every user when they browse the internet and find a slut they know and find their nudes. I’ve seen her posted I’ve heard the stories and confirmed em. Now it’s a matter of finding them

how can you confirm the stories if you don't got the n00dz? betafag at its best

See
It was posted as a censored pic. Meaning at some point it wasn’t AND whoever received em got more than one cause it wasn’t her bf

but YOU don't have it, so you're confirming it based on what you hear from others? anyways, there's a whole thread dedicated to her on AIB, you're welcome.

fyi, I'm talking about confirming stories, not nudes, in case your autism kicked in

>I’ve seen her posted I’ve heard the stories and confirmed em

That thread is going nowhere. There’s more exposure here

should have tried trading for them, that's how I got all of hers, but good luck with the begging, cheers.

I’m willing to trade I’m just looking for someone who has them

are you the begfag from alberta that she won't sleep with but want to see titties of?

Who? Nah I just wanna see this through

So trade or na

only for other alberta/toronto asian OC, which no one ever has.

I’ve got some UofA hoes

asian? if so, post clothed pic and if interested, i'll drop my kik

Need to see another?

Come on man

can't even tell who this is lol

not user but she looks like a monkey kek

Who’s this. Another one.

Hows*

Another one. Not Asian but good stuff

Another non Asian. Come on man plz I need her stuff

I think he left. Fuck.