This still holds up

This still holds up

GET IN THE FUCKING HOLE

Sure it does...ya jackass!

superior golf comedy incoming

No Murray, no watch

I prefer Billy Madison.

>VERONICA VAUGHN GOT IT ON

let's be serious for a second though. You are Dyan Cannon. You've been nominated for multiple Oscars. Now you have to stand there is this poorly written follow up to one of the best comedies ever made and pretend to laugh at Jackie Mason's horrendous jokes. She should've been given an Oscar just for that

Ramis didn't even want to be involved with that schlock. Blame Dangerfield for this movie being made

Happy Gilmore is still pretty funny, but I remember watching Billy Madison with a few buddies in high school, and at the end we all agreed that we were fucking retarded for ever thinking it was a funny movie. I don't know what the hell we all saw in it as kids but holy shit that movie is garbage.

It does.

You're fucking garbage Billy Madison is kino nigga and I hope your puppy gets lost.

I WANNA KISS YOU ALLOVER

Sup Forums: Happy Gilmore
red.dit: billy madison

Fuck you nigger I like both.

Eight Crazy Nights is underrated

18+ faggot

I hope you drive off a cliff

Then get off this board you dumb cunt. Only middle schoolers think Billy Madison is a funny movie

He was so young, full of promise

>30
>young

No, it doesn't. I found this extremely funny when I was younger, but completely moronic now. My eight-year-old self must have been a retard.

Are you bipolar?

Yep. 30. Young.

Your 8yo self wasn't a jaded negative nincompoop

>t. 40 year old poster

I meant to quote and for being big dumb faggots

comfy fuckin kino right here nigga

Nine cum poops?

Yeah, nine cum poops!

You are so new and you think everyone can't tell it's hilarious.

I didn't even realize they were the same actress for the longest time. The 90s were a dark time.

That's because they aren't.

imdb it nigger

Just did. Yeah same name but doesn't mean they're the same person.

What the fuck

I want a time machine to fuck em both.

I had to rewatch a few minutes of Happy Gilmore just to confirm this. She aged wonderfully

no it doesnt

THE PRICE IS WRONG

BITCH

>Just did. Yeah same name but doesn't mean they're the same person.

In Hollywood it does, because SAG members cannot have the same name as another actor, that's why so many of them change their name. They also had to do so to hide the fact they were Jewish back in the day, which they don't really have to do anymore, but many Jewish actors still continue the practice.

>Hershlag

It checks out