Girlfriend is on a 'girls weekend trip'

Girlfriend is on a 'girls weekend trip'

Her phone is connected to our icloud. They autoupload.

WTF are her shorts unzipped? She's never done that before.

Is she getting plowed?

Posting as they come in..

literally thinks I cant see this stuff

Seems innocent enough to me

where did she go to?

she's gotten too fat for the shorts

unzipped to fit fatness

>WTF are her shorts unzipped?
Thot fashion.
>She's never done that before.
Not around you.

Don't worry the steamy stuff will start later.
Ps don't let her know you can see the pics or she'll think you don't trust her and then she definitely will fuck around, but you'll have no evidence.

Why were you not invited? There are males in the background...

Lots and lots of them. As well as a mans foot at the bottom of the first picture.

Beer Pong? Where is she vacationing? The Sigma Nu house at the University of Arizona?

Shit I thought Karen just had big fucking toes.

don't worry she's pretty fat you're probably fine

Run of the mill Walmart slut, she's gonna blow chafd and youre gonna see it on icuck

Are you fucking retarded? Shes wearing a bathing suit, thats why her shorts are unzipped. The only reason she even has her shorts still on is so guys dont stare at her ass.

Shes doing that for your dumbass. But really she should cheat on your suspicious ass.

>Shes doing that for your dumbass. But really she should cheat on your suspicious ass

Female logic

Roastie

Didn’t u start a thread like this days ago...... if she didn’t cheat by now she isn’t going too. Sorry cuck.

This thread has potential.

She didn’t specify where she’s going did she?

Is the girls weekend trip in 2004?

Of course she’d say where she’s gone too. Op sounds fake. No details, no nudes..

She and her friend are getting wasted and double teaming the next bro that flirts with them

I love the thoughtfulness of this particular photo.
There's like layers of purposeful meaning behind it, shrouded in metaphor and innuendo.
If we take a moment to analyze a few things I believe we can truly understand what is taking place.
First let's examine her body position, she's laying down. This is important and will come up again later.
Next we have her facial expression, which is obviously traditional ahegao, which obviously indicates female orgasm. (See pic related)
Finally we have the setting of the photograph which features her 'inside' the 'trunk' of an automobile. There are a number of ways to see within the subtext of this aspect of the photograph but I won't bore you as we've gone on for long enough. So, on to the summary where I'll piece these scraps of information together.
In conclusion, what can be seen of the hidden meaning we as viewers and op as a concerned significant other can gather from this particular photograph is this;
Op's gf was laying down, producing the ahegao facial expression as she achieved orgasm, while Chad ejaculated within her trunk (ass), shortly following this photograph being taken.
That is all. Thank you and goodnight.