Wait, how was he the bad guy again?

Wait, how was he the bad guy again?

Steyr AUG + grey coat >>>> barb-wired baseball bat + leather jacket

He literally did nothing wrong

the best part was when he got away from it all and instead of starting over he just took over the community and fucked everything up just for the sake of it

sexual torture is pretty bad

Didn't he massacre his own people?

I miss u gubnor :'(

Guys who is he looking at here? Some say he was looking at God

Haha

And Hillary didn't?

he didnt LEARN

He had a second chance with that new daughteru when he had that solo episode but she quickly dies too. And who killed him, the mother.

>not ready to shoot (not looking where the gun is pointing)
>finger on trigger

>presumably ready to shoot
>neither hand even on the grip, right hand full of flashlight that should be in left hand

What did they mean by this? I mean, anyone who has even heard what a gun is would know that you have to pull the trigger to shoot, right?

>TFW buying Israeli made bullpup rifles is legal in Canada

I know the rifle he has is Austrian but still, nothing says questionable ethics like bullpup rifles

Because he used a full auto aug like the special snowflake that he is.

Underrated post

>He uses a bullpup
DROPPED

He's British, they've forgotten how to properly handle firearms.

>no rear sight
>literally cannot aim without that
>chicken winging

I'm pretty sure someone made this show just to piss of /k/.

>bad guy
Are you 12? The word you're looking for is antagonist.

kek

Based Steyr AUG
>Tfw he comes back to save Rick from negan.

>working community
>could have rivaled negan
>for some reason (shitty writing) he had to die so trainwreck rick could move further down the rails
dude literally had a tank and he was btfo by people with sticks and stones made me really upset.

Shut the fuck up nerd

Somehow the second prison raid was worse than the first.

The tank literally fired over everyone's heads and blew up parts of the prison they were trying to capture instead of just shooting the people in front of it.

yeah in the books that happend, Tv gov did fuck all wrong

There's a speculum in his tv dungeon. Don't make me spell it out for you.

Governer vs Negan.

Who wins?

The episodes focusing on him were some of the best, I like Negan so far.

VAMPIRE BAT

>mfw I didn't even get that joke until just now

Drug is a hell of a pot

SNAYYYKE

LIQUIIIIIID

>an M-60 tank

Why did they think this was okay? It was stupid for anyone to have such a vehicle, but they at least could have used the chieftain from the first episode, or mocked it up like an Abrams like they did in Jericho.

They could've used a T-34 and most people wouldn't even bat an eye.

Can't even be bothered to hire the tank back in Atlanta again.

>tavor
It's a pos compared to the AUG, mapleniggers get better stuff

The only gun made in China that's worth a damn is the MAK-90.

>hey mom can I borrow 2k?

He pulled a gun on Rick and raped Michonne countless amount of times while Glenn could hear every bit of it.

That's comic Governor, show Governor literally did nothing wrong other than making a woman strip.

Michonnes tough mystical I see bullets in military trucks then jump to conclusions stare was his downfall.

Michonne is a fucking power fantasy character if I've ever seen one.

I like the aug better to but its the inferior gun user.

just take it like a man and stop denying

So you're saying the speculum was there for no reason? That Governor stripping Maggie was his most heinous offense against a cunt? No idea why you go out of your way to defend a fictional character. He's a sexual monster the show is just more subtle about that. If you weren't underaged and had read the comics back then you'd have kept your eyes peeled for all the clues.

Don't forget the nickel plated Beretta.

She massacred 33 thousand emails.

>not having so much trigger discipline you make it so you can't even pull the trigger

Captain Nick Fury did nothing wrong

i'm not even a gun guy (beyond a basic knowledge from movies and video games) and this triggers me

>show Governor literally did nothing wrong
He mowed down like 30 innocent civies from his own community when they didnt want to kill another group of survivors. Thats the kind of guy he is. And if you try to justify something like that, then you are fucked in the head.

You don't question orders and maybe if they didn't attack first based on the word of a complete stranger then maybe they could have worked something out when they met him.

>Tv gov did fuck all wrong

He was 100% ready to go through with it if he thought it would break her. The very fact he even did it as an intimidation tactic makes him a bad guy.

He was just miffed because Michonne killed his zombie-loli

This show tries to play with moral ambiguity but never has the balls to do it right. Season 3 was a lot more interesting before they turned the Gubnor into a murderous rape monster. Before that he was basically a decent person willing to do questionable things to keep his people safe, same as Rick and just about every other survivor. Then they fuck it all over by making him into an unhinged boogieman so you don't feel bad when he dies.

my heart

what faggot keeps telling TWD actors to hold guns like that? definitely not a real weapons advisor.

fucking disgusting

Is he supposed to be bad at guns? Is that part of the character? Maybe, but even someone who never encountered guns before the apocalypse would use the index finger on the trigger.

Seriously why. The forward grip folds and locks up for fucks sake you could easily hold a torch and aim the weapon while it's in that position, assuming you're to lazy to just duct tape the light in place.

Just wait till the f90s come out next year. Aussie made aug with all almost all the flaws fixed.

Rick always holds his handguns way up in the air and points them downward, preventing himself from using the sights. His character is supposed to be trained in firearms as a cop.

And then there's this asshole.

This edgelord pisses me off