IT FINALLY HAPPENED!!!!

IT FINALLY HAPPENED!!!!
ajc.com/news/crime--law/breaking-officer-involved-shooting-under-investigation-locust-grove/t9bGfdzbA6umRtct9LJXHJ/

Other urls found in this thread:

foxcarolina.com/story/36231745/deputies-youtuber-behind-popular-gun-videos-arrested-on-drug-charges-in-franklin-co
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What?

tl;dr FPS Russia was being served an arrest warrant and shot a bunch of cops before getting killed.

Looks like a redneck.

no proof its actually him

THE FIRE RISES ITS HAPPENING

Dubs of truth

that's not him

No

Lol Russian multinational involved in a hillbilly shooting in Alabama.

Ya right.

>Name withheld until family notified.

OP is faggot

He’s not actually Russian.

And you aren't an American.

Fuck off.

he was arrested lik 2 years ago for having a bunch of explosive materials around which were illegal to use and he had visiable evidence of it in various films

like the one where he almost got killed by car shrapnel in 1 video with an explosion

Can't tell if trolling but his real name is Kyle Myers and he's from Kentucky

But he's at least an FPS, right?

He was raided a few months back for receiving a large amount of THC oil.

He stopped making videos and pretty much disappeared after his business partner and best friend was murdered in the office

Looks like Matt from demolition ranch.

So far this guy's the only one who knows a god damned thing.

FPS Russia got busted big time for receiving thc concentrates through the US post. He was arrested in the south, so I'm sure they're trying to fuck him over as hard as they can. He's really stupid if he thought he was going to be an online drug dealer after being targeted by the ATF and been a suspect in a murder investigation (his manager). They were probably already monitoring his mail.

If I was him I'd just say that some fan thought they were doing me a favor by sending it, and that I had no idea about it. If he's still in jail though, they probably have some legit evidence against him.

foxcarolina.com/story/36231745/deputies-youtuber-behind-popular-gun-videos-arrested-on-drug-charges-in-franklin-co

??

You're scurred of the Atlanta Journal Constitution newspaper?
OK slick.

what?
you sucked your first cock?

this retarded

no he didnt he kept coming back but he had illegal explosive materials which were visible in some of teh latest vids