Celeb T-Thread f-for wimpy m-men who h-have n-never won a fight b-because th-their p-panties are c-constantly soiled

Celeb T-Thread f-for wimpy m-men who h-have n-never won a fight b-because th-their p-panties are c-constantly soiled...

⊂((・▽・))⊃

As a m-manlet I-I-I can s-safely say I-I h-have r-ran a-away f-from s-so m-many f-f-fights w-w-with r-real m-men that I-I cannot r-r-remember th-them a-all...

M-My m-man p-panties a-are always i-in t-too m-much o-of a crinkle t-to stand u-up a-and fight l-like a-a-a true m-man...

She has a weird face, but it kinda works for her. It's cute. Plus if I recall correctly, she has lovely little boobs.

I-I b-better h-hurry u-up and s-say m-my p-peace b-before a-a real m-m-man shows u-up and c-cracks m-my a-ass d-down...

I bet you can fight like a true man if you try.

So does that mean I could easily steal Vic away from you? Or steal that swimsuit away from her body.. :)

>be you
>see nina walking down the streets in NYC
>yell. HEY NINA LOOKING GOOD
>vicky turns around and gives you this look

WAT DO

we need some BENZO

I-It w-w-would t-take about th-three s-seconds f-for a-a-a real m-man t-to b-bust m-my face o-open and t-take a-away Victoria Justice,m-my m-mistress...

Lavren 2018

She needs it badly

High a-asses h-his w-way o-out the back door a-as r-real m-men a-arrive...

I'm not charismatic enough to know how to salvage this blunder. Run away.

you can stay stutterbro

>Sorry i thought you were the acclaimed actress Nina Dobrev, seems like you´re that mexican nickelodeon chick, have a nice day

Saved once again

>mexican

Swing low sweet chariots.

I don´t exactly know what you mean but hell yeah

I kissed my screen right on Tay's lips! ^ 3 ^

lmfao, I was just saying I like the way her tits hang.

Would you suck my cock to get your mistress back?

>tfw taylor and selena will never be friends again

She is so kissable :3
I wouldn't be able to resist.

:c

hot

What did he mean by this?

I guessed right then. Imagine them hanging in your face as she rides you

Does she have any other purpose than being masturbated to?

You wouldn't have to resist cause she's be the one kissing you first!

Sounds like heaven on earth.

Does she need to?

Does sh-
Yeah. That.

>she's be the one kissing you first!

I´d die happy after that

My beautiful girl.

now stick that wet finger in my ass

Thanks guys

time to cum?

BAKING WITH TAY IS MY ALL TIME FAVOURITE PAST TIME

I'd be happy during, after and immediately before when I walked in to find her in the mood dressed like this.

I think that'd be about the time things would start looking up. ;3

"things" would start "looking up". Clever.

so sweaty!

shes super

Things would be looking up every day with her, I assume ;)

Heh heh heh. >;3

What did he mean by that?

Hell, things are looking up right now

Can confirm.

Those tiddies are ridiculous tho. Imagine how much they bounce.

Trips - checked.

Ill be good and goddamned if that isn't one of the best bodies on earth

get out of my webcam pls

>that ass
WoW

It'd becoming near impossible to resist.

Holy fuck Alexis... what she lacks in ticks she makes up in ass and what Elizabeth lacks in ass she makes up with tits.

THEIR POWERS COMBINED

A threesome would be more than heaven

Now we're really getting somewhere. If we can combine the best of these two into one woman then I want her forever.

Or more practically, this.

>Resist
I´d die of exhaustion in the bed, and I´d be fine with it

SCIENCE HAS NOT GONE FAR ENOUGH.
lmfao

You might be fine with it, but I'd rather you live to experience her over and over again. :]

That´s sweet but how could I ever stop

That's a decent back arch, but I'm pretty sure she can do better. Maybe if she properly bends over the counter we can really see what she's made of.

I CAN´T DECIDE

Trust your instincts.

You just have to take a breather and let her get on top. Just relax and let her take the reins. I'm not sure which she'd like more, nice and fast bouncing up and down the bottom few inches of your shaft or slow and steady, sliding all the way to the tip and back down and rolling her hips, grinding into you.

Both hands on the counter, butt out looking back. Mmm.

That´s it, I´m dead
She can grind me into heaven, see you, have a nice one

Queen of nips

Hey look, the perfect woman for you, Alexis has no qualms about spreading her own cheeks. ;3

A B S O L U T Ely peaceful way to go. UwU

Exactly.
What are you waiting for, user? She's looking back at you eagerly. She wants your attention.

W e w. Good memory.
I love that she's so shameless about showing off her butt like that. Hoping for no bottoms next time, tho.

So pretty!!

oh wow

fire

oh its a herman thread

he lives on Sup Forums in celeb threads its an open secret that everyone knows he has severe autism his name is herman (not even joking) when he has had brief clear days as he calls them he stated on here that he lives with his parents (he is like 60 something) and has split personalities and posts random celebs having circle jerking sessions etc even posts kid pics etc kenzi and G and jj and a few others....a janitor employed by the website called him out many times explaining to people that he basically samefags the entire thread talking to himself etc .... he thinks its just one guy and a big conspiracy against him etc ...cringy as fuck to watch....u usually can spot when he makes a thread when he posts a random celeb to start it off then posts a shity celeb ie taylor swift etc with a >best celeb next to it then proceeds to samefag the thread etc ....

>That moment that you realise that

>Marinafag
>Milliepedofag =
>sabrinafag
>kenzipedofag
>arifag
>tayfag
>selenafag
>stutterfag
>pedofag
>g-fag
>elle
>jordyn jones
>carafag
>pedo gif poster guy
(plus when he acts like multiple anons getting mad at anyone who cals him out or anyone who posts this)
(plus the id suck cock for tay tay(or other celeb) faggotry/samefagging)
(plus underage celebs who he posts then samefags talking to himself saying how pure they are etc then replies to himself being "lewd" describing how he wants to fuck them then replying to himself again telling himself not to be lewd "she is an angel etc" then repeating the last few steps the entire thread)

aka herman the guy who lives with his parents in the united states

now thats what u call cringe...

just a head up to u guys its all the same guy...he samefags like a motherfucker using multiple devices

he is also a regular poster on Sup Forums and /mpl/ and starts most /trap/ threads

OH NO NO NO NO, this is getting lewd!

Hopefully that pic won't just be for private viewing only. :c

VERY pretty. :] She looks like she's about to head to college!

I love her more and more every day