Gay Nightmare Eyes Edition

Gay Nightmare Eyes Edition.

FINALLY

I'm bored.

same

same. playing old school runescape atm

Heres the pics I said I would post. Don't have any good ones tbh

I'm too tired to concentrate on anything, but not enough to sleep yet.

>playing a game which keeps getting worse and worse every update

ayikes

I hate when that happens. You feel board but you're too tired to really do anything.

it's decently good man. a lot of the new content is shit though, and the game has rampant problems with bots/goldsellers/scammers and a toxic pking community, but the older content and skilling is still very relaxing and fun. It's really nice if you player rs back in the day

I had 2050 total and a 1.2b bank
Osrs is going in a terrible direction

I agree sadly. I'm approaching 1750 with 112 cmb. grinding out my first 99 this weekend. add me if you want man, rsn is Kpin

I dont play anymore. Was on off the last 6 months and straight up sold bank when rev caves came out

Play something better.

There's a new update for Dungeon 3 I might check out, since it isn't that intensive.

the state of rev caves is pure AIDS. good loot but not fun due to all the pking cancer. Wildy rejuvenation is just code for luring normal players into the wild for pkers to pile and kill or crash while bossing

Yup. Archie has no clue.
You have like 2 devs who know what theyre doing at jagex
The entire QA team needs to be fired

All my friends quit over aus servers. When they finally released them and they were 200ms, I staked my 600m bank and won

Was going for all diaries when I ended up stopping because I was just constantly bored

Only way i'll play osrs again is with group ironman mode but that'll be a while because kikex dont need content for a while

>NIGGERS
>IN THE THREAD
stop

Personally man, I just wish they'd nuke all the bots again. I can handle the grind of playing even if I get bored once in a while, but it pisses me the fuck off to see so many obvious bot accounts in game. Every world at edge furnace is full of cball bots with 90+ smithing, and if you stand at cw you can see all the rc bots and orb charging bots fucking PARADE through using the portal. I wish they'd have one staff member devoted to STOPPING bot accounts like that. a good 15% of the game's player base is probably just goldfarmers

Ewwwww, black.

Never heard of it

They have 2. Weath which is knowledgeable and someone else I think.

Like they cant do much. Rsbmatt worked there then quit and he made rsbots for most his life. Jagex has the tools but they probably get more money from membership than players quit
Jagex just needs to die

And you can tell that jagex stopped giving a fuck about stopping bots when they made random events optional. The QoL month they're having should be devoted to fixing the more cancerous aspects of the game. instead they're just adding right-click options to everything for player convenience.

Post butt.

Its like Dungeon Keeper.

Playstation Plus also has Knack, the second greatest game, only beaten by its sequel, up for free this month.

Kinda wish I had a PS4 but whatever.

I need to get more switch stuff first.

I always hear about how lagex can "only do so much" to stop bots. Idk though, I think accounts with 90+ smithing or rc should be at least locked or something. I remember being fucking shocked when I found out that there were Zulrah bots.

90+ while having no other levels, I mean.

Oh defs, they could do way more
Im convinced jagex doesnt have much money because a lot of their staff are underpaid and awful

Ash would earn $150k+ a year as a senior java dev but nope

Why not Bisexual Nightmare Eyes?

Good pups are hard to find.

That would make sense. It just blows me away how heavily the game is botted and how seemingly nothing is really done about it. I guess they just don't devote the resources to protecting the game, they're too busy making new content.

Man, I'd give up so much of the newer content and play a simpler version of the game if they'd just enforce the fucking rules against botting

I heard snarf is in the Olympics this year

Ortega?

Sometimes I wonder why I bother grinding and maxing skills on this game if it's just dying and becoming irrelevant

what

Ahhh nevermind

Anyone like tails? ;3
I'd love for someone to collar me.

You should see if you want hankhill ass lmao

LOL

My fucking eyes.

please don't shit up our thread with your cancer -_-

The new stuff for Dungeon 3 is paid DLC. Boo.

I hate all of you.

checked

that's tough kiddo

it's a long way down

to the bottom of the sea

it's a long waaay down

to the bottom of the seaaa

but we can try

Your tank meme will die, in a couple of days probably, tops. And gfur threads will still be here.
How does that make you feel, tankfag

No cause is lost if there is but one fool left to fight for it. the only good furry is a dead furry