What would you do Sup Forums?

What would you do Sup Forums?

Explain the situation and I'll tell you.

No

Well then fuck you here is a sage. Enjoy page 10 faggot.

Make a candy lineup.

Candy lineup for sure

plot twist: no twix

not skittles!

THEYRE ALL TWIX

Send him to the mental hospital nearby.

how the fuck did he get all the twix for the lineup if he had no money and was desperate for just one

massive plothole

why didnt he just eat the twix he was somehow able to acquire

Not that massive. If he was really obsessed, he could have gotten money from an ATM or something.

>why didnt he just eat the twix he was somehow able to acquire
That was part of the joke.

U seem like a rely cool dude

It took you an HOUR?!

I need context. What's going on?

Going from the posts in this thread i have deduced that the man on the right is accusing the man on the other side of the door of stealing his Twix which he purchased with all the money he had on him. In attempteing to prove it he has a candy lineup including several twixes which is humerous because if he really wanted the Twix he would eat one from the line up.

George wants to go through the door, hence his pointing at it, but he cannot for there is an employees only sign. Jerry recommends he gets a job at the location so he can become an employee and bypass the sign.

SHADILAY INDUSTRIES

Vandelay industries

It would have been funny if someone from the candy lineup jury were to ask where he got all the candy

I think it should be a mandatory rule on Sup Forums that you have to watch the full series of Seinfeld to be able to post
You have to learn how and why every character is the way they are

>full series of (((Seinfeld)))
They can skip much of the first two seasons.

It should be a law that comedies can't have that intrusive laughing over the fucking episode
i don't need to know other people found it funny, it ruined any chance of watching Seinfeld or That 70s Show

t.underaged

Not a sitcom if there's no laugh track, millennial.

>it's allowed to be annoying and shitty because I grew up with it
nah.

yes. malcolm in the middle was a sitcom and there wasn't a studio audience or a laugh track. fresh prince of bel air at least has a reason for an audience reaction, being recorded live in front of an audience, but there is no good reason for jerry seinfeld to need to have such low self esteem that he literally writes episodes with the idea "pause for laugh track"

the executives made him do it youo FUCKING GAMECUBE

>grew up after laugh tracks
>too stupid to understand the difference between objectivity and subjectivity

Truly the shittiest generation.

That doesn't make it not annoying and that doesn't mean it's watchable. I don't need wind chimes to know when there's a breeze, I don't need a laugh track to intrude on my jokes.

Grow up, grandpa. We're not slow on the uptake now, we don't need to confirm that yes, there was a joke, and yes, that it was funny. Either the joke hits or it misses and we move on

it wasnt cause his low stelf steem

also if you can't tuce certain sounds out to at least some extent, you literally have autism

Seinfeld is immensely better than either of those shows. I don't see why it bothers you so much. The only concern is whether the jokes are funny. Consider watching it at an accelerated rate.

Its not a laugh track, it was filmed in front of a live audience you scrubs

Not entirely accurate, but I don't know the details, but the show used a laugh track most of the time.

Like, I'm with you, laugh tracks are shit, and they allways have been. But it doesn't make it unwatchable.

18+ site faggots.

TWIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIX

Larry only used a laugh track where they actually got laughs. It's explained in the extras.

So, did they use a laugh track more often or not, or did the studio audience not find it that funny?