>>759503014

Mmm MONKEY SLUT GOODNESS

how do you know her?

more of left?

holy shit those are fucking huge

more of her ass

Is she Kazakh? Bashkir? Tatar?

Japanese and israeli

Huh... that's a strange mix. The result looks a lot like Kazakh, Bashkir, Tatar or other Central Asian Turkic or Uralic. I'd have babies with her tbh, I wonder how they'd look. Would they look whiter than us or more Asian than us? Or would genes from her Jewish side take over and they'd get le Semitic nose? I wouldn't mind tbh...

small tits but body is so tight

SO CUUUUUTE HOLY SHIT...
They're not even that small, just compressed. I totally expect them to look bigger if she was naked.

A threesome with them would be heavenly.

this one definitely needs a bbc in that ass

more of left please?

kinda looks like my ex.
she kinda looks like a filipina.

Definitely looks moer like a Central Asian/Eastern European Turkic or Uralic tbh, trust me as one.

ALTHOUGH in terms of skin colour, judging by some of the pics it could be that you're right. She has that kind of "tan yellow" skin. No idea how she got that, Japanese don't have it and Jews don't have it... weird tbh.

you can see in her eyes that she's an evil entitled bitch

probably boring to talk to as well

pass

well im filipino and i've dated chicks who kinda have the same facial structure? i dunno. they all have the same lips and eyes but she's definitely alot hotter.

>google filipina girls
>all ugly and nothing like her
What are you smoking m8?

Oh nevermind, a few do look a bit like her. Hmh, I guess she looks a little bit like Filipina then... weird.

yes because all filipinas are on google images.

fucking moron lol

Well, they often are the most "attractive" specimen (or speciwomen) of any ethnicity... at least supposedly, because that's how they're fetishised by people from other countries for the stereotypical appearances. Still though, you're right, even my ethnic group looks completely different from the stereotypical view that most people have and that are most pics on Google, so... yeah, you have a point lol.