Just a reminder that there is a car floating aimlessly in space because Elon Musk felt like it

just a reminder that there is a car floating aimlessly in space because Elon Musk felt like it
youtu.be/a8uyilHatBA

what have you done with your life Sup Forums ?

Ive jerked it 14 times today and Ive been up for 4 hours

nothing, i've pretty much given up

So fucking fake. You globetards are really masturbating to this shit. Fuck off

>So fucking fake.
Proof?

wrote this rap

Busy programming a brewery.

How does a car in space is not prove that the Earth is not flat?

gay

logfag

Greedy short-sighted fuckers with billions hide away in their little bubbles all day long, afraid to waste money on anything and then they die like the rest of us. But Elon launched a fucking car into orbit just because why not. He's goddam inspiration as far as I'm concerned, I can't wait to see what his big balls do next.

>what have you done with your life
i spammed a picture of a banana

>btard wins $900M lottery
>launches remote controlled tow truck into orbit
>drags Elon's Tesla back into orbit
>they both burn up on reentry in a fiery ball of horror

I like Elon too but if we just keep throwing shit at space for no reason we will eventually cover the atmosphere and we wont be able to send actually important stuff out there

>Implying cars are real

But how can Tesla be real if his cars aren't real?

It has been sent in an outwards direction, its not going to clutter anything and its not coming back...

This plus after a year or so, there isn't going to be much left of it anyway due to radiation.

I feel sorry for the poor alien space dude that thinks he found a sweet spaceship and finds out it only works on land :( bummer

Obviously fake, how did that guy drive up there when there are no roads in space?

Whats more important than lols? imo long before we do anything important we're going to blow ourselves up anyway.

Radiation does not decay an automobile in space. Everything that leads to decay rust and decomposition involves our atmosphere, that car is going to remain in absolutely perfect condition on its travels, unless it hits something on the way

Roads? Where we are going there are no roads.. .

>what have you done with your life Sup Forums ?
I've seen a car go in space.

The paint will probably fade quickly due to the high exposure of UV light, other than that I think you're right.

radiation is harsh out there, it will decay rubber, plastics and colors, basically everything not metal
will need a bit of time, like years, but it will deteriorate

Wrong.

Most of the car is made up of plastics. Plastics contain carbon bonds that break up due to solar radiation.

After a year there won't be much left other than the frame and some other components. Google it, smarter people than I have figured this shit out.

Wow and you only started

He transported a car into space for lols. A true alpha.

im from the future. earth will suffer a traumatic event in 2106, just as man sent its first human voyage trip to mars. The travelers end up dying on mars due to the chemical re-supply never arriving. Few humans remain on earth after 2200. Indians mostly, as they are naturally resistant.

no, you're not, because I'M from the future, and that shit never happened. Full cyberization and the digitalization of the human soul created a future in which humans need nothing but electricity to survive. Don't listen to this man, he knows nothing.

this is cool.... because the lolz...

this

Why tag me? I dont give a shit, Ill be long dead by 2106

IDGAF, I'm ancientfag, I'll be dead by 2050.

Also...in the future....did they stop using grammar and capital letters in their writing skills?

I googled it, google says you probably have cancer....google always comes to that determination. That's why it is best not to educate yourself entirely through google...smarter people than you know this....thats why they are smarter

i like elon because he is putting cars into space and not wasting his money on niggers

If I was a multi billionare I would sent in space a sculpture of my penis with a 4 cameras around it and a gopro

A gopro is a camera too

By go pro he meant whore...a pro that can go

Yeas fag, but a DIFFERENT cam, you feel?

Actually I'm drunk as shit right now, around 14 cans, and I'm already feel like I'm in space

Super ignorant of you, he is a diversity employer, plenty of "NIGGERS" got tons more money than you will ever make to get his space launch done. What is funny is how your redneck ass thinks you are better than them, when they are literally rocket scientists. Lmfao

Yes, and faggots continue to exist, as well.

the irony

Yes well we know this already as most time travelers are faggots...

Well I figure they would have fixed it all by then.

It's sad. They putting their ships into a deep space and I am on the other hand, sitting here, drinking beer, listening to 70's Led Zeppelin.

In terms of education:
passed primary school and got into a prestigious high school, passed high school with good grades, got into prestigious college, gained work experience in the army and at a care home, earning money on the side from art commissions, got an offer at a top university in my country

>They putting their ships into a deep space
??

Dude is drinking beer listening to Led Zepplin....what do you expect?

so pretty much nothing yet

Amateur astronomers could see it dingus.

6 hours and three times so far for me.

proof?

Proof?

Simple, go find a mirror, take it out at night into a clear area with lots of sky, get a flashlight, Drop your pants and light up your ass in the mirror reflection because YOU ARE A RETARD...

but you still use Sup Forums?

NIGGER DETECTED!!!!
I THOUGHT THIS THREAD FUCKEN STUNK!!
SHOULD HAVE SENT A PINK PALMED MONKEY LIKE YOU TO DRIVE IT AT LEAST YOUR UNPAID PEACH PUCKERED ASSHOLE WOULD GET A FREE CAR!!! IT'D BE A MISTAKE TO SEND YOU NIGGERS ACROSS SPACE TO ANYWHERE! YOUD JUST RUIN THAT PLANET LIKE YOU DID AMERICA!!

Kek when Tesla beats SpaceX to Mars.

>idiots thinking that there is an actual car in space

This is shell at best, most likely a mock-up.

>YOU ARE A RETARD...
proof?

Not sure if you're trolling or just a real retard

Well i wrote this thing
>I gave walking a try
But Iam concavely intrepid.
Staying Internally unimpressed on eternity's chest while I spectate these decrepid veins staining every grain of this sediment.
I've been descending for ages
Watching these capillaries pathetically attempting to appear pedestrian my vessels all successfully nestled and wreak of hipocrisy these feet are throbbing.
Exhausted hearing the inevitable snap crackle and pop-songs of my mothers spine fucking snapping regardless if I step on sidewalks, streets, driveways, grass mud even alleys so Im done walking. dead-ends.
I tried my hand at swimming
However every lake I entered was spoiled. Secretly sabotaged. Sneakily sedated with buckets of detriment mortality and hysterics.
Every lake, pool, rivine and puddle always six feet deep a perfect height to keep me drowning my coal mine's canary will no longer sing for me
I swear to God he's in cahoots with death a perfect duo made for killing so im done with swimming.
So now I remain seated; silent.
Sedentary, waiting patiently while steadily scrounging up and constantly collecting every moment i don't feel anything.
Soon I will cash it all in and make my millions.
But for now behind this weary old temporary and encrusted mug I have become the secretary of my always autopiloted identity i have not once ever seen heard or spoken to anyone.
The day will come when these treasures return to trash and I dine and dash to purgatory end of my story there was never a fucking story to begin with j