roooll

beautiful

Rollin

Roll

Ever sucked a cock?

Roll

rollan

No but would love to. I'm a shy bi guy.

Be careful, but a rod like that feels great in your mouth.

I'd really like to make a guy cum down my throat and swallow it all.

I'm really frustrated.
Why the single most important aspect of a human being would be the hole they want to be penetrated or penetrate? Why the hell the most "pride" people have is their sexuality? Or the fucking ethnicity wich is 0,5% of their entire genome? Or fucking religious belief, wich doesn't even influence the reality.
Where the fuck is the human mind pride? The conquerors of this planet. The discoverers of science. Soon the explorers of other planets. Why would I value a cock in my ass and be proud of being gay and didn't be proud of medicine, physics, math.
Why there are country flags and pride every fucking where, even if they represent completely arbitrary borders and no fucking earthborn pride?
Sorry for my pessimistic tone.

roll

Rollin

Roll

Faggots

Looks like both for you ;)

bet

:))

Bye

Lame

Asexual, you're all faggots.

you almost got hexes

Sexes?

Roll

You're not pessimistic, you're cynical, not everybody derives their identity from their sexuality. I would say that even within the LGBT community that's probably a minority (with the exception of teenagers perhaps).

I'm proud (or perhaps more accurately content) at my knowledge of what you mentioned, I'm proud most important of my curiosity, rationality (or attempt at being rational), hunger for knowledge and correctness, willingness to confront myself to new ideas and to part with old ones. Nothing fascinates me more than mathematics, computer science, the nature of free will, consciousness, intelligence, political, social, psychological issues and all the things I love to hear about and educate myself on.

But also I like dick.

roll

roll

rola

Rollin'

It's not the single most important thing, but were on Sup Forums where nothing is important and that's the point.

roll

re roll

Roll

Come on quads

roll

th ey see

roll

rollll

Roll

RRRRRROLL

Rolling

more like this pls

I hope one of them said no homo afterwards so it wasn't gay

Roll

my kind of thread :)

uorft7uo

i need quads

;)

i said i need quads

roll

give me fucking quads

roll

roll

rip

quads pls

quads plsds

rip d

quads i get to quit

here we go

Rollll

Fuck yeah i get to leave this fucking site

Roll

roll

thinking of maybe trying for a bf for my next relationship.

It was nice knowing you

You do know you already had the right to do that, right?

We all do.

How do I find sexually dominant guys that aren't retards or a hundred and also don't require a bunch of talking? Is craigslist still the best?

Roll

You'll only find old fat guys. Not really worth your time.

roll

What is?
I've gotten more than a few messages from younger guys but they just seem looking to get their dick wet.

roll

Roll

Quad

rooooooollll

r

rolll

Roll

RALL

roll

r o l l

Just curious

rolling?