Did you say cats?

Cat

Listen man bump for incest

>Prom night
>Friends and I got super drunk
>Went to after party at cousin's house
>Got blowjob from drunk cousin

Ever talk about it?

Yessir. I grew up on Sup Forums so I'm no stranger to incest and we were both drunk so I didn't care as much as she did. A few days after the blowjob she texted me and we talked about what had happened. She was avoiding the topic at first like she would ask who gave her what drink, things like that, but after a while we got to the blowjob. Talked about it for a while, she was way more affected by it than me so I promised not to tell anybody and she did too

When I was a young buck, my aunt was staying with us for a few months. During that time she would, more than once, step into the shower with me. Sometimes she wouldn't do anything, she'd just shower and be close to me. But sometimes she would wash me. I think you can imagine where. After the showers she'd sometimes sit me on the toilet and she'd change in front of me. Sometimes bending over to dry her legs and sticking her pussy in my face

This is the hottest shit I've ever read.

How about some greentext jpegs whatcha got

I second this. Tell us more user

This is literally the least believable and hastily slapped together thing I have ever read, and I've read Stephen King's Pet Cemetery.

>Niece is staying with me
>wants to party with me and a bunch of friends
>ok
>got really drunk
>right now sleeping in a bed next to me

Really wanna fuck her howdo?

pic?

Shes awake

She took her bra off and said goodnight 5 min ago should i take a peek now or wait?

Make your decision op. Only you can decide. Unless this post is dubs

Hell yeah my dudes. I never felt her pussy with my bare hands but sometimes in the shower she would hand me the luffa and ask me to scrub her and she would take my hand and wash her pussy. One time I didn't have school because it was a snow day but my parents still went to work so I was laying in bed under my covers and she came in and got in bed with me talking about how cold it was. At a point she got on top me, I was on my back, and her pussy was on my crotch and she was gyrating her hips and she asked me if I wanted hot chocolate

Start with taking a pic and posting it