Who remember these fuckers?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cVIwepliNeo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

youtube.com/watch?v=cVIwepliNeo

I don't

I remember. It was awful.

This show was so fucking gay.

This show could have been great. I liked the down to earth view of college life, but what ruined it for me was that damn over-the-top nerd character who felt (and looked) like he was from an entirely different show.

I liked that the Asian chick kept trying to jump David Duchovnys dick only for him to be completely clueless and constantly chasing the dumb redhead.

>Protagonist manages to have close friends in every sort of clique without becoming an obsessed loser or degenerate himself
>Has to constant fend off the advances of the slutty rice bitch
>Finally manages to successfully breed with the top tier redhead at the end of the season

Has there ever been such a based protagonist?

3 South > Undergrads

Fight me.

vaguely

>show about keeping in touch with your childhood friends while making new ones
>almost never happens in real life

yeah, he would have worked better if he was their rival. it'd be similar to revenge of the nerds but told from the jock and normies point of view

ESSENTIAL EARLY 00'S CARTOON-KINO

plus the oblongs

What was up with all those cartoon sitcoms back then?

Damn the animation style is really irritating

Notice how anyone who has said gtfoh or got told it has ended up dead?

this

undergrads was just some boring wannbe drama while 3 south actually at least tried to be funny. Its a shame the only other thing that guy made was that god awful show about the texas mexican boarder

BRAZZERS

A challenger appears...

These both look like shitty rip-offs of MTV's Downtown.

I've managed to do that, though I've only made 2 friends since high school.

I never like it when characters make stupid or oblivious decisions.

There's not a straight man alive who wouldn't have nailed Jesse on the first night.

Not even sure why she was so desperate for Nitz' dick despite being a level and cool girl herself.

I guarantee bitches like her would have at least a two dozen beta orbiters and half a dozen chads ready and willing to bang her at the drop of a hat.

My shitty friends would not shut up about this stupid show and they'd lose their minds when i said i thought it was boring.