Hey guys! My name is Olivia and I love black dick!

Hey guys! My name is Olivia and I love black dick!
Send me a pic at 5177635447 (pic is me )

I’m from the Lansing area in Michigan HMU !!!! 5177635447, my Snapchat is oliviahepfer and my instagram is oliviahepfer as well!!!!

Bump

Bump

this hoe just sent me a picture of her tits!!!

i keep trying to call but the line is busy

>i love black dick
shes tainted
ABORT ABORT

>6 replies
>2 posters

Kek

i wish i was black...

Go away op

lol what dumbass would post their phone number online for the thousands of life ruiners on here

bump with another pic of me :) hmu!

okay guys, here you go... NOW SEND ME DICK PICS!!

Wew lad. Can't you see the veiled personal army request of a limp dicked soyboy who's obviously been rejected by this girl, because he's a snivelling beta cucklord?

NYPA NIGGER

bump

Are you mad because she picked William over you?

Lmao op is a faggot
Leave that girl alone you soyboy

someone contact her to find out who op is?
I would but I'm tooooooo lazy......

LET'S DOX OP

GUYS ADDD ME I WANNA BE FAMOUS:
IG: Oliviahepfer
FB: olivia hepfer
Snap: oliviahepfer
twitter: oliviahepfer17
phone: 5177635447

OP is real mad at her lol

Timestamp, or you are a neckbeard jabba the Hutt NEET in some New Jersey basement eating cheetos, mountain dew, and your chicken tendies thawed in your mama's vagoo.

the more photos i get, the more photos ill post! c'mon guys! (including full frontal nude w timestamp)

that you quincey?

I told you before it's over , leave me alone micro penis boy

She's been dating the same guy since January 12 2017. Now let's hypothesize my virgin brothers . Is this a fuck boy who got lead on w nudes before figuring out she has a man's? Or Is this some dinkus who's been holding on to this pics for an eternity waiting for her to dump this ginger so he can finally take her out with his Maison Michael fedora he got? We need some official Sup Forums PIs

Has anyone tried contacting this girl? We should ask her if she knows who OP is so we can fuck that greasy manchild up.

im in

ok... i will admit it. this is quincy trying to figure out if olivia would cheat on me, people have been telling me some things lately.. and she never wants to fuck anymore. Someone try to get ahold of her so i know if she would cheat on me plz

lets find out more about quincey

Her boyfriend's name is William you autist

my name is william but i go by quincy..

waiting for the full body

youre supposed to send it to my girlfriends phone number, 5177635447