Hello Sup Forums I need some advice. I think my girlfriend of 4 months is fucking her brother. Tell me i'm not crazy...

Hello Sup Forums I need some advice. I think my girlfriend of 4 months is fucking her brother. Tell me i'm not crazy, but here's why;

>Be me, Britfag living in aus for work
>Meet this 8/10 Aussie QT 3.14 during a fitness class and exchange numbers
>Start dating pretty much after a week of back and forth flirting via text, it's been 4 months now
>I took my her virginity after 3 weeks of dating in the bathroom of her home as her parents were downstairs
>We both had a kink for voyeurism and she loved the thrill of almost getting caught
>She told me she was a mistress once but didn't go the full way because she didn't want to be that person
>She's 23 yo, 7 months older than me and always speaks oddly about her 19 yo brother
>She says he pins her down a lot on the kitchen floor and would lay on her for a straight hour in the missionary position
>She says she pinches his ass to annoy him, and often talks oddly about his physique as if she wants him
>Her brother also sends her pictures of his own ass from the next room which she's showed me and she says its a joke
>She also speaks in distaste for his girlfriend, as if she's jealous of her
>She also has another brother, who she doesn't speak highly of
>She also sends me videos of her touching and massaging his hands, tickling and massaging his legs, back - almost as if its intimate, but she says she's just being annoying

Other urls found in this thread:

icutit.ca/MDZ3gSJjD
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tickling_game
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Anyway, this is where it gets stranger..

>One night I call her and she says she's horny and wants to fuck me, but she knows i'm working nightshift
>Next best thing is phone sex
>She starts getting off on call, and proceeds to use the vibrator I convinced her to buy
>She went her whole teenage years a virgin and without any toys
>While she's on call she asked me to jack off for her and send her snaps
>Dick gets erect and I start jacking off under the desk, telling her how hard I am
>She reciprocates everything telling me how she wants me inside of her
>I send her snaps, and she sends me snaps of her fingers inside her pussy
>Suddenly she stops for a while and asks me to continue
>I ask what's wrong and she says nothing, that her brother is in the room
>Thinking nothing of it, I continue anyway
>She says hold on and then texts me can we take this to messages
>I ask why
>My brothers here, continue
>I continue again and she tells me she's unhooking her bra and taking her panties off, which she snaps me a picture of
>Uncertain to continue I ask her, how she is doing this when her brother is in the room
>"Skills, i'm pretty much naked and touching myself and he's on my bed", she responds
>Don't you think that's weird (Insert her name?)
>She responds with no, not at all he's oblivious
>But hes on her bed
>I never find the courage to ask her if she could tell him to leave, so I continue
>She calls me back and wants to hear me cum
>Cums buckets for her all over myself
>She moans on the phone as if she climaxed
>I ask if her brother was still there
>Yes she said he's being annoying and trying to tickle her feet
>But didn't you just climax
>Yes she responds, but he didn't see
>I feel a little bit disturbed and proceed to end the call with her claiming I need to get back to work
>Negative thoughts run through my head that she could be fucking her brother

Next morning
>I ignore her all night
>She asks me what was up and gets angry that I ignored her
>I say it was weird for her brother to be there while she got off
>She overreacts and tells me to fuck off and not talk to her and that i'm weird for suggesting it
>I Ignore her and 30 mins later she messages me saying I'm not there for her, and if i'm ending it to do it now
>I don't even bother to ask her to talk things out
>Says she doesn't have anything going on with her brother and that its disgusting
>I say okay, accept it and apologise
>10 minutes later she literally invalidates my feelings and starts talking about how he won't unzip her skirt for her, or remove her toenail polish which she usually can do herself
>She then sends me a video of himself picking toenail polish off her foot as her foot is planted firmly on his crotch and she is tickling his outer thigh
>I ask why does it have to be on his lap
>She responds that her nails are too nice and doesn't want to break them, totally disregarding the lap comment
>Just ignore her again

Now she is planning a camping trip with her brother and said she would go if I would, as she's never been camping before and it'll be "awesome banter" between her and her brother.

All this shit makes me think she's fucking her brother, can anyone convince me otherwise?

>pic is similar to the type of shit she sends me with her brother "as a joke"

Give time to read OP

No problem.

Forgot to add, she also mentioned that she had it planted firmly on his lap before she sent the video, pretty odd. Am I overthinking?

kik me to talk some more my Kik is ajordan1357

Are you sure its her brother at all?

You're not crazy. It's rational to think she's fucking her brother based on what I just read. Now-- OP-- you have a choices, but as far as I'm concerned your only option is to set up a hidden webcam in her bedroom and link us the feed. We'll keep an eye out and let you know.

I say have a threesome with them it would be fun

Dude, even if she's not fucking him, her relationship with him is fucked up. She must have serious issues.

If she doesn't fuck him, she probably wants to. And wants you to know him. Text her about things with her and her brother. If they're together right now, what they are doing, ask her if she ever saw his dick, like you're interested. Play with the butch in that game, otherwise she'll say you're the person being wrong.

Also, post screencaps of the conversations you have with her

Believe it or not, I was actually considering this. Getting into her home is a bother though, she still stays with her mum and her 2 brothers and the mother doesn't like me staying over. If I were to, where can I find a cam small enough to carry it out?

She claims the touching between her and her brother is innocent, but she will talk about him in a way that seems like it crosses the boundaries of a normal sibling relationship. No sister is that touchy feely with her brother, and she constantly brings him up in such a way mid conversation.

Any other ways to catch her out would be greatly appreciated

Talk about it with her, but don't confront her! If you have a sister, just say something like "I know it's a crazy thought but I'd like to know how it is to have sex with my sister" etc... Don't confront her by telling her you think it's fucked up. And watch where it goes. Ask her if she has other "cute videos" to show you, and bring the sex in the conversation

No religious stuff in the family? Not quite normal to lose virginity @ 23yo these days. + Behavior seems kinda sexual, you just triggered her sexuality and she was a nice school girl before you? Wtf. Either way she seems to be playing games with you.

Back to question Are you SURE he is a brother by parents and no adoption etc?

I have a guess...but, it's only a guess.

I'd say that they are not having sex (if, it's true that you have taken her virginity). The type of play you are describing does not get set up in just 3 months. It looks like this has been going on for quite a while.

However, just because I say they are not having sex does not mean that they aren't sexual with each other. The rubbing, the heavy petting, etc... seem to be a form of non-intercourse sexuality that they both enjoy. It wouldn't surprise me if they frequently masturbated in front of each other on a regular basis. So......to your point, a lot of sexual activity, even if not actual intercourse.

If she's into voyeurism and exhibitionism, this camping trip may be a setup to allow her brother to watch you two go at it.

It feels to me as if you're a sex toy for their amusement. Sure she's getting pleasure out being with you, but your feelings could just be secondary.

The question you have now is whether or not you're OK with that arrangement (short term or even long term). You could get your rocks off for a couple of months, using her for your own sexual gratification until the gild wears away, or you could walk away now. All depends on what you want out this arrangement.

tl;dr: Fuck it, don't be lazy, read it.

Yes i'm sure, because I can see his face and hear his voice in the videos

I wanna see your gf's feet tbh

Set up a webcam and expose them. No one gets off in the same bed as their own family unless they are fucking or saying, "WE WANT THIS WE BOTH KNOW IT." she's sending huge implications to her brother that she wants to fuck him or they are fucking. If her brother is 1% alpha, they are fucking.
If she's doing this, she is basically cheating on you with another man, but she is so disgusting that it's her own brother.

I'd say don't over react, find out for sure, and expose them.

>
What about a mic? They don't need to be as oblivious as a camara, but it'lll record any fucked up conversation

> invalidates my feelings
kys

Is that you responding with lol and all that gay shit? If so than you actually might be getting cucked by your girls bro

I meant are you sure there is no adoption in the family.

To tell you the truth i dont believe the 23 yo virginity thing with such a openminded sexual behavior.

Can we get some pics? You're obviously a cuck.

>Be me
Go back

there's no way that bitch was a virgin. OP has been getting lied to since day 1

I actually told her I was into exhibitionism and she said she was totally into the same thing and wanted to experience everything with me. It took a hard month to actually get her in bed considering she's quite freaky. But other than that, she appears to be quite more sexual than I anticipated.

The videos with her brother, she touches and caresses his fingers, leg hair and shows me pictures of his ass which he sends via snapchat to her. So I know for a fact she has seen him naked as well.

She often talks about running across the hallway and risking nude to grab her towel, and aitting on her bed naked as her family are in. She also sleeps on her brothers bed and sends me snaps while he's playing xbox, and often he sleeps on hers as well.

It's just all so weird

this

I never really knew what to say, after that we pretty much argued. That was the next morning after we called

No adoption, straight blood relation.

Yes i believe she is playing games and fooling OP from the beginning. Thats why i asked can OP even be sure its her brother and not say, a Bf? If the "brother" is her cuck bf who is ok with her gf doing shit like this.

Good idea, I think i'm going to look into the mic thing.

Honestly, that would be a better scenario than her fucking her own brother. OP just kill them both.

> Tell her you're cool with it and to just tell you the truth
> Ask for pictures and safe all written messages
> Own her forever with proof that she fucks her own brother

dude not just a mic, expose them with footage. Send them to jail and free yourself from this.

Ausfailian broads are weird. I dated one who walked around naked at home in front of her big sis, little bro, mom and dad. Apparently when I wasn't around they'd also do it.

Yes it's her brother, i've met him and in every video you can hear him talking faintly. He keeps himself to himself and doesn't bother talking to me.

What she's doing... isn't innocent. And she's actually going out of her way to make you uncomfortable.
It's a good manipulation tactic in order to make you more possessive.

In my opinion, from what you've written,...get out now.

(And yeah,...I do think they're fooling around)

>19
If he's not making it a journey to be with other women, he's definitely frolicking with his sister.

Just fuck her in front of her brother or when you are for sure in the next room and when i mean smash until she cant walk the next morning to show that you are Dominant

She does the same in a similar fashion. She walks around in shorts that literally eat her ass, with a long top that covers them. She often tells me that she sometimes wears nothing underneath, and that the reason she was a virgin was because she never found the right guy. She said she'd lose interest too quickly to consider giving up her virginity.

She said she "done stuff" such as oral before it though

Look up hidden camera on eBay or Amazon, you'll find tons! The ingenious way of slipping one in is via the Trojan Horse technique. If OP can sow, place it into a stuffed animal and give it as a gift for Valentine's day.

bruh why does your bitch not know what acetone is? shit costs like 50 cents in the states. no sane woman would scrape her polish off like that. she's fuckin him and probably has a foot fetish. what kind of 23 year old with kinky fantasies is actually a virgin??

The fact that it's stuck in your head,.says that you don't trust her.
That relationship is already over.

Funny that you mention it. She will stay up hours for me talking to me when she lives at home, and if I in the slightest go to bed early without elaborating she will blow it out of proportion and not talk to me. She hates me ignoring her, and if I do she'll cry over it.

Slightly controling, but when the shoes on the other foot she shuts off so easily. Do you think she wants to make me more posessive?

Believe it or not, i was once in a situation with a manipulative bitch who told me one guy was her uncle. Every time we had to go somewhere girl called her uncle to get us with his car etc. She portrayed me to her uncle as a boyfriend and all, and the uncle was always quite a quiet type. Once i saw a weird pop up message on her phone from the "uncle" and started reading her messages further, there were love messages back and forth with this uncle! He was a cuck bf, who just somehow was ok for the girl to keep him as a teddy bear and do shit like this to him.

This

Fuck you op

oral with her brother lol. I wouldn't even take her word as fact, because she knows she's tormenting you. You expressed your fears and she's validating it while at the same time saying "nothing is happening, disgusting."

She's having fun making you go insane from this.

You don’t deserve those quads. F

He has a girlfriend currently who is always at his home because her dad works away, but when she's gone that's when the weird shit happens. I always ask if his GF is there when she does this, and she responds shes at her dads.

Honestly, just kill them both.

Nail polish doesn't get scraped off. LOL!
That ruins the nail integrity.

She wanted to touch his dick with her foot!
Obvious!

Your should spitroast her with her brother or take turns filling her little puss with cum. Now that’s kinky!

THANK YOU!!!
ffs man think a little deeper.

I like that idea, do you think I could stuff it in a teddy bear? Or maybe a photo frame?

I have a sister like this OP
It's fucking weird, did not like it, moved out first chance I got.
She 100% wants to fuck him, but she might not have broached the subject yet.
My sister did this shit for years before coming into my room one night during my regular fap hours and trying to jerk me off.
Cut your losses now, ignore the faggots asking about setting up a camera. Incest is cool as a fantasy because the make-believes aren't really siblings but real incest is disgusting.

Well, you got your answer from Sup Forums 99% of us say somethings happening. Up to you how you handle it, I'd get visual proof if I were you, but honestly, this girl seems like a piece of shit. I'm glad I'm not you and have to deal with that, but shit happens and life goes on OP.

I hope you are getting cucked for being so obliviously aware of what’s going on, you fucking dumbass.

I hate when guys don’t put their hoes in line. Just know she’s thinking of her brother in her ass literally right now.

I know right. She constantly sends me foot and hand videos and asks me if I have a foot fetish, when I don't, but she will continuously send them. Good fucking point, never even crossed my mind to ask her about that. I'll bring that up later.

My man. op is missing a once in a lifetime opportunity

Dude just let it go, unless you really want to see your girlfriend getting fucked by someone else. You cuck.

Now post pictures of the bitch who's tormenting you.

> My sister did this shit for years before coming into my room one night during my regular fap hours and trying to jerk me off.
Give more details user

post them here, plenty of us have foot fetishes

nanny cam teddies may be available? it may be obvious if you can feel the electronics in it tho

oh dude run. i have never asked a partner if they have a foot fetish bc its repulsive. that's not a general relationship question. she wants you to SUCK.THOSE.TOES. (or seriously has a foot worship fetish thing if that exists)

No chick is a freak from the first time they have sex, just like everyone else’s first time it’s fucking awkward. If she knows the proper way to ride a dick she’s had it before.

dude post the fucking videos. We can't back trace or anything. Let us see if she's doing anything hiddenly sexual with her bro.

Well, you have enough knowledge. You know this won't change, and will probably become even more apparent as she shares more with you (for her own personal sexual satisfaction). You just have to ask if you're OK with this.

OP listen to this post.

The fucking thing with her brother might end up being the best case scenario you soon Want to believe in.

can you show some of the shit she's sent you? Pictures, videos.

incestual aussies cucking brit fag

Once again dubs don't lie.

The dubs of truth. She’s fuckin her bro Sup Forumsro

>>
If not, fuck off. You already been given tons of answers.

Double dubs bitch is fuckin her brother

If you aren't comfortable with it and if the red flags are there (and yes, they're there), then you need to leave her. Don't make yourself miserable or let her make you feel uncomfortable.

I had a threesome with my ex and her best friend and I didn't like it at all. I dropped her shortly after that.

Exposed pack
icutit.ca/MDZ3gSJjD

hurrr duurrr relationships shouldn't have feelings

fuck off foot fag

I dont particularly have a foot fetish, but I want some damn pictures you fucking faggot. I'd say kill yourself but you sound like your already dead inside.

threesome with her and her bro, it's the only way to be sure.

>best friend
i assume you mean male friend, yes?

>sound like your already dead inside
what gave it away? was it 'fuck off' or 'fuck off foot fag'

Hmm actually is this just a way for her to tell you she likes some wierd shit like tickling and foot stuff?

Still definetly not a virgin. Maybe that was a wierd way of telling you its not a way to turn her on?

Oh man OP, she was "climaxing" when someone tickled her feet.. right?

checked, It was your lack of curiosity. You're very narrow minded :/

Well she sends me so many feet videos. I don't even know how the started anyway, it actually started before we were even a thing, but I just went with it.

She said she climaxed, but shortly after he brother was trying to tickle her feet. Probably about 3 minutes later.

I love feet. Can I see some OP?

Nope, female. It sounds fun, but there was a "I want to fuck my friend and I need you to be comfortable with it" vibe which is what turned me off. Come to find out, they had been in a lesbian relationship before I started dating her.

They moved in together after I broke up with her and now they're raising an adopted baby together.

OP. I fear i figured it out.

Your GF is not fucking her brother. Your GF is trying to tell you she has Knismolagnia. She has propably got aroused when her brother has tickled her, but is not fucking him.

"People whosesexualityis based almost solely on tickling can be said to have a tickling fixation."

She was also trying to tell you she maybe doesnt get aroused by regular fucking? The "virginity" story.

Check this: en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tickling_game

I had a gf like this who told me she used to fool around with her little brother when they were teens

Dumped her shortly after when I found her texting him and reminiscing about it which was also right after she told me about it

my mark of the beast trips command you to surrender

She's surely fucking him. I've been in a Twins-with-Benefits relationship for years. Sis gets needy when she hasn't had sex for a month. My wife/her boyfriends have never suspected us. I almost fucked up once when I told my wife on the phone that I had "just gotten out of bed" when visiting Sis. She only has one bed. Guess wife figured I meant couch.

feelsbadman
well atleast you can claim that you have almost turned a lesbian

Yep, he drowns in the sweet sisterly pussy.

Don't stick it in crazy/

OP, just think, they had a fuck sesh last night. He cooked her breakfast to show his appreciation with the girl he's been with since day 1. They'd both laugh at your stupidity, but they are to obsessed with each other to care.

have the talk with her
if she seems suspicious dump the thot

dont be a beto op, its time to do something

I was you I would try to get the phone number of her brother's girl (but get it with out anyone knowing) and text her about the situation and if she knows about it.
Maybe you can start something with her :>

Or you just go full alpha and catch her bro at the way home and intimidate him by offering him a ride home and driving him somewhere else, then beat him up untill he spits it all out.

Just dont do nothing

wow that's fucked up

be more clever than this for sure

No, this all adds up if u think about it!

It all sounds weird because it is a bit weird, but the OP thinking she is fucking her brother = not true. She has got aroused when tickled (maybe accidentally 2) and she is just trying to tell OP she likes it sexually. Especially from feet propably.

Cmon. She is actually trying to be honest with you.

maybe if his gf is there while youre there, op you can ask her if shes having the same problems with him