Fb/ig fap thread 2

fb/ig fap thread 2

share the skype videos

share the skype videos!

skype vidS

So, what eventually happen with her after all the hype died? The guy blackmailing her was totally fucked.

he posted the skype videos to the DB but i missed them

And she posted this on ig?

Prolly not.

And she's dumped. Enjoy bois.

SHARE THE SKYPE VIDS!

Bless u

Thank you user, who is she?

HEY MODS!

This thread is filled with a naked underage girl, isn't that against your global rules? Also highly illegal.

Op from original thread said she was 18 fuck off

There's like 12 threads of this bullshit you horny underaged faggot!!!!!

She's 16 you fucktards.
She's a fucking child still.
Really think I care about some pedofags calling me autistic?

That sink is in a very awkward position...

I wasn't able to get the vids. My mega was all jacked up :/

You know this how exactly?

Really? (Citation needed).

Just trust me that I in-fact know her exact age, life to god. May lightning strike me down and demons rape my soul if I'm lying. She did this unwillingly and had a nervous break down, while still being an underage MINOR.

Not as much of a moralfag as this guy, but yeah he is right about her age.

The guy that doxxed her was pretty fucked, even for Sup Forums standards.

Cool story

Do either of you have concrete proof of this, or just Sup Forums hearsay? Genuinely interested, as it was the same hearsay that leads me to believe she's 18.

No you're right I am being a moralfag about this... but only because she's still a kid. Humanity sickens me sometimes.

Don't try to justify your pedophilia with stale memes, buddy.

Thought as much. Almost got me.

There was a screen shot of the skype call the shitskin blackmailer posted that claimed she was 16. She was nude in the picture so I didnt bother to save. But yeah, it was common knowledge for about 12 hours that the threads were up yesterday that she was underage. And the mega links were getting almost insta gibbed for obvious reasons.

It isnt wrong to have morals sometimes user, I think this is one where it is ok and I half agree with you. She shouldnt have been fully doxxed. That went too far.

The legit dox is how I found out her age -_-
That's when the morals punched me square in the gut, she's still underage. And I have a daughter. Made me feel like a piece of shit.

So it is hearsay then? While I remain unconvinced, I don't have definitive proof she's 18, but neither do I have evidence to the contrary.

Big firm tits 32dd. Love to blow my load on her boobs

Let's see 'em.

more wanted?