Can somebody order me a pizza or something havent ate in 5 days and im stuck in my dorm with no money plus recently...

Can somebody order me a pizza or something havent ate in 5 days and im stuck in my dorm with no money plus recently just got fired from panda express my life is shit...mind feeding me anyone?

Sell ur computer

hows a pizza gonna help? you should cook something with some veggies son

Dude i have no food literally not even top ramen...nothing and im starving...i called my mom to send me some money for grocieres but would only send me $20

Plus said shes gonna send it sunday but i cant wait that long...its been 5days i feel really uncomfortable begging honestly i feel like shit

Or sum chinese idc i just dont wan to starve anyone...

Wish I could help you user but if you're really starving, try to find a food bank.

Sounds like yer on the west coast? Call 211 or 411,. Wtf the number is and ask for food

How are you stuck in your dorm?

Without question, the best value is wbite rice and soy sauce. You could make $20 last about 2 weeks maybe. Been many years since I've done it but that is absolutely the best option. The soy sauce is mostly for protein but youll learn to like the taste if you don't already.

Yeah im in san diego and ill call see what they say...thanks anyway

Do not fucking call 311

Sometimes life requires you to be cunning to survive. Steal food, don't get caught. Find a grocery store in the morning, grab a couple small items - things that don't take up much space and that can fit in your pocket(s).

Right now, your big issue is calories - so you want foods that have a lot of them.

Dude i get it but you dont understand shes sending the money next week...i havent ate in 5 days in a couple hours right now i have class and ima try to sleep it off

It's not how much you have it's how you spend it. Stealing doesn't change that.

Ill try to hit up the dollar store and get a couple things and if i get caught ill just tell them i was hungry

So you spent all your money on drugs in other words.

No dude im drug free plus i spent my $20 she sends me on food and laundry...i survive on $20...im broke right now sadly

Ate you a girl?

Go to a soup kitchen.

Not even the caffeteria can give me a apple or orange dude i swear to god i beg them yesterday for atleast milk or apple juice and they thought i was crazy and told em i had no money but the black lady just laughed and walked away...i left empty handed...

No, an actual soup kitchen for homeless people and degenerates.

I looked it up and its almost 2hours away owned next fo the red cross

What's your nearest major intersection?

You don't have a debit card or anything?

Thorton pavillon

I have a paypal but no debit or credit

Our Mother-Confidence Catholic

How is that 2 hours away?

Then can you use Amazon 1 hour delivery or whatever?

Havent heard of that ones where is it by?

Suck dick for bus fare
Walk home
Use money for food

I HAVE NO MONEY

You might have to suck a cock or give a handy for cash. Sorry user, it sucks to be a poorfag.

You're enrolled in college, but can't eat? Parents will only send you $20 at a time? Fired from Panda Express?

Sounds like drugs and/or a complete lack of preparation for real life. First step is first though, you don't get pizza or Chinese food when you're out of money. You get rice. After you get your rice, you need to figure this life thing out for yourself. There's no point on being enrolled in college if you find yourself in this spot. Unless you're getting some serious disaster relief income to help you finish the semester I would just withdraw. Go to a family restaurant and say you would like to learn to cook, but will wash dishes. You will have to work full time, but you will make over $2k a month and they will cook all your meals.

I know a guy who can deliver you a fresh and delicious pizza.

Cold call the nearest churches, sometimes they even deliver

Sure just post your address

Rabbits eat their own poop.

Give you a fish - you eat for a day. Teach you to fish - now can hang out down by the river with the niggers drinking Old E.

U wan sum dik?

sure soyboy.

fraux?

Fucking genius

Blessed be the cock of moot
Chequed for glory