So what happened with hansen vs predator?

So what happened with hansen vs predator?

It came on Monday. There are only 10 episodes so they're spreading them out.

Are there really this many (dumb) pedophiles in Connecticut?

>degenerates
>ever being smart
???

>Imma ruin that butt Chris Handsome
Why did he mean by this?

Are there this many degenerates in Connecticut?

No! Chris!

>I'm chris hansen
>no you are not
What did the pedo meant by this?

>me my mommy and my daddy

The production value went over the top in a shit direciton and the shock value from something as new as the original TCAP lost its charm. I still watch the new episodes that come out but absolutely nothing will beat the original stings.

This triggers me. All of the new decoys are fucking shit. Look at that fucker. He's supposed to be 13? I know they only talk for about thirty seconds but they couldn't get a better decoy?

You'd have to literally be retarded to not see that this faggot isn't 13/14 years old. The guys that put him up to it are also retards for thinking this faggot could pass for a 13/14 yo.

smart degenerates usually aren't caught

just look at hollywood

>13 years old already balding
k

I don't like the new degenerates, one of the last guys was pretty much just a stoner

I'd rather just watch a show where Chris Hansen went on Omegle.

Can you guys imagine if they made a show some 20 or 30 years ago where they entrap homosexuals? That would be really funny. Some gay guy going to meet up with another person who thinks will let him suck his dick, but little does he know he'll be on candid camera. That would make for some great entertainment, wouldn't it?

>entrap
what did you mean by that?

>20 or 30 years ago
I think you mean 40 or 50, gramps.

The homo predators are usually the funniest. No screen name will ever beat "Twink Toilet"

>homosexuality was accepted and normalized in the 50s

What the fuck are you on about retard.

>pedos grasping for straws

just neck yourself, degenerate fuck, stop trying to relativize your mental sickness

The background music and the cheesy camera effects are disappointing, but I bet it'd be about as good as TCAP if you cut every episode into one hour-long block. The predators are still top of the line, A+ weirdos, and we still haven't gotten to cowboy hat guy

>interracial
>gay
>trans poly
>genetic sexual attraction
>interspecies
>pedo
>necro

Necrophiliacs don't actually hurt anyone unlike gays/pedophiles who molest living children and try to spread their fucking degenerate filth in our schools.

I hate that I agree with your point, but here we are.

I can see a split between consensual necro ("love even after death, how brave!") and non-consensual ("well you're dead anyway, what does it matter?"). Kind of like same age incest being less taboo than different age.

What matters is that there be *some* crusade or taboo to shatter. That's where the power comes from.

I want to epar that decoy.