I see what you did there Jews

So they're claiming that their shitty marvel movie, pic related, has made over 100 million overseas.

Right.

You know who follows Dr. Strange, or even has any kind of idea who, or what the fuck he's supposed to be? Fucking nobody, that's who. Especially foreigners. And yet they're somehow flocking to see this hot garbage nobody of a character at the cinema? Bullshit.

Those Jews are simply inflating foreign box office numbers to try to fool people in the states into buying tickets to see their shitty capeshit movie.

We'll see how that works out for them during wide release this weekend.

Other urls found in this thread:

todopuebla.com/peliculas/doctorstrangehechicerosupremo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Just saw it.

Loved it.

3D was... Magical.

You know who follows Guardians of the Galaxy, or even has any kind of idea who, or what the fuck they're supposed to be? Fucking nobody, that's who. Especially foreigners. And yet they're somehow flocking to see these hot garbage nobody characters at the cinema? Bullshit.

It's a marvel movie moron, it's a lock for number 1 at the box office, probably pulling in 50+

So what you're saying is that film truly is dead.

Got it.

>Jews
>He has the star of david on his magical shit right there

!!!

The visuals alone gives it a lot more merit than most of these Marvel movies.

The main criticism I have is that the usual moment killing Marvel humor felt more out of place than ever.

I'm a foreigner. Saw it. Enjoyed it just fine.

You're a pleb for caring this much about inherently subpar popcorn flicks. Go and read a book.

Guardians of the Galaxy was one of the least known about Marvel superheroes, even more so than Doctor Strange (not Dr Strange, that's a character in DC) and it was like their 2nd best film. It did well because it was good for a superhero film. Don't you remember the articles of

>WHO ARE THESE SUPERHEROES? A TALKING JETPACK WEARING RACOON AND A TREEMAN? WTF LOL?

It was actually pretty good

the pacing would have been fucked without it
keep in mind that everything from him getting the eye to the final battle was all one continuous thing

>Don't you remember the articles of

No.

I didn't even know it was supposed to be "superhero" film...

I'm a mexican and I saw it on a room full of people, marvel shirts and toys are everywhere. Look at all the showings it had today in my city todopuebla.com/peliculas/doctorstrangehechicerosupremo

It isn't. I really wish they'd come up with a new term for characters which don't have any superpowers, but are just exceptionally skilled or have great tech.

Starlord and Rocket Racoon aren't superheroes. Drax and Groot are at least stronger than an average human.

I wish I had the crying wojak in the DC hat.

There's never been a more appropriate OP for it.

Why am I out of a job? No girlfriend? No education? Ugly as sin? Flat crawling with roaches?
>Jews Jews Jews Jews Jews Jews Jews Jews.

>You know who follows Dr. Strange, or even has any kind of idea who, or what the fuck he's supposed to be? Fucking nobody, that's who. Especially foreigners. And yet they're somehow flocking to see this hot garbage nobody of a character at the cinema? Bullshit.

fuckin endless tears from this lil soft cunt

would read again

Does OP have any evidence for this or is he just crying about muh j00z succeeding at something again?

>Why am I out of a job? No girlfriend? No education? Ugly as sin?

Because you're not American.

I liked it, unfortunately i missed like 20 mins between the hospital Astral battle and bald bitch dying cause i went out to take a dump

They're just fantasy movies set in comic universes, so I'd call the genre either Comic Book Movies or Modern Fantasy, some shit like that.

I liked it.

It's Sherlock + the visuals. Great marketing decisions by the Jews.

Hey, OP.

>

It's a kind of magic.

Dude YES the action literally did not stop here.

Because I AM American

Does it get boring blaming Jews for everything?

Iron Man was a nobody too once, and that was before the MCU was the juggernaut it is today.

It's almost like they use popular actors to draw audiences in and get them interested in the characters despite having no prior knowledge.

>popular actors
Hell, you didn't even need to do that with Iron Man. RDJ was washed up at that point.

On an absolute scale it was dogshit. By capeshit standards it was mediocre.

Thinking about dropping acid and checking this flick. The visuals worth the brain damage orrrr....?

any decent cam rips out?

>brain damage
>from acid
nigga pls

Give him a break, he's high from smoking too many beers and shooting up weed.

>Drop acid for Dr. Strange
>Movie over
>"Well that was pretty trippy"
>"Now what do I do for the next 11 hours?"
>Have to somehow get home from the theater peaked

Good luck.

Agreed. I'm usually fine with the quips and stuff, but about half the jokes in this movie were uncomfortable, namely the Wong laugh joke at the end.

So they're claiming that their shitty marvel movie, pic related, has made over 400 million overseas.
Right.
You know who follows the Guardians of the Galaxu, or even has any kind of idea who, or what the fuck they're supposed to be? Fucking nobody, that's who. Especially foreigners. And yet they're somehow flocking to see this hot garbage nobody of a character at the cinema? Bullshit.
Those Jews are simply inflating foreign box office numbers to try to fool people in the states into buying tickets to see their shitty capeshit movie.
We'll see how that works out for them during wide release this weekend.

>Those Jews are simply inflating foreign box office numbers to try to fool people in the states into buying tickets to see their shitty capeshit movie
How does this work, exactly? Why does the average American movie-goer care how much a movie has made?

>le moving goalposts man

I enjoyed the movie, but one thing kind of puzzled me...

If the Ancient one was using Dormammu's power/ help to stay alive for so long, does that mean the Ancient One was really a servant of Dormammu? And if so, why was Doctor Strange okay with it?

What is marketing?

What are you some kind of faggot, OP?

Not his help. Energy from the dark dimension.

Jesus christ the amount of pretentious dickheads on Sup Forums right now is too goddamn much.

>So what you're saying is that film truly is dead.
Are you fucking deficient? Did you hear some stupid person that you thought was smart say that, and now you're parroting it?

Fucking hell. Pro tip: don't talk like that irl. It'll make it too obvious that you're an uppity faggot if you do.

What does it mean that she used energy from the dark dimension? Is she working with, or receiving power from evil, and does that make her evil as well?

Doctor Strange is one of the most interested characters that Marvel has except for some of the X-Men.

Wait until Dormammu and Nightmare.

I normally watch films during the afternoon when the cinema is empty and it was pretty full up for this

You missed a lot then; more than 20 minutes.

>You know who follows Dr. Strange, or even has any kind of idea who, or what the fuck he's supposed to be
>muh lore
>mur franchise
your pathetic

So in Vietnam, ho chi Minh city.

Initially I assumed the same as you OP, I could just show up on opening day but nope, was literally booked out in the 3 cinemas closest to me each doing 4-5 showings a day for the first 2 days, I booked ahead and got good seats for the 5th day.

People loved it here. They love that magic shit

People like Bonerfart Cabbagepatch

user, maybe people don't care about the character that much and just want to see a fun looking movie.

Thats the question? She was receiving power from what she considered evil and taught as evil so she's basically immortal and thats the question did it corrupt her? Are all her teachings false and just a way to be like that evil god ruling he Earth and has all these Masters for back up?

starlord is powerf enough to handle the gem
the racoon is super intelligent

I also think Marvel inflate their numbers.
I remember when Civil War had made 900 million in box office it was on a Wednesday and on Friday they had 1 billion.

Like seriously, did they really make 100 million in one day, not even the weekend and after it had been released for like 2 weeks?

It was fun.

>everything is muhh global jews conspiracy against me

Go back to shilling for trump you retard

Have no interest in capeshit but Dr. Strange was always appealing to me because it looks like it'd be something different. Went to see it, was fun. Might even see an Avengers movie if he'll be in it.

I liked the movie. It was REALLY FUN. I might go see it again.

I knew him from Spider-Man cartoons from years ago.

>implying the rest of hollywood isn't run by jews too

Stop trying to appropriate Sup Forums's enlightened view of Jews to push your DC faggotry. Doctor Strange was good fun, maybe my favourite solo superhero movie.

You are as stupid as he is for defending jews so much

>Sup Forums's enlightened view of Jews

>not being a retarded conspiracy cuck = defending jews

KEK

He was taking the piss out of the OP you silly goose.

Why did it take you 20 minutes to have a shit?

I think it's meant to be ambiguous, or at least ambiguous enough to explain Mordo's actions.

The data doesn't come from Marvel, it's comes from Rentrak, same as every other movie.

>Might even see an Avengers movie if he'll be in it.
He will be.

Well maybe if 96% of America's corporate media wasn't controlled by just six companies, every one of which has a Jewish CEO, people wouldn't see Jews everywhere.

Going to see it next weekend