Winona Ryder

I think she is pritty cool what about you?

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/hqNaLr8.gifv
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I would let her mom me if you know what I mean

BACK OFF

A MOM CAN HAVE MORE THAN ONE BOY

She's really the only reason I have to watch Stranger Things 2

Id fuck her missionary and procreate with her if you know what I mean

I don't think you know who I am

And what shall you name your Byers Boy

>Not Hopper
>Not Eleven
that's a mistake

Oven dodger

Don't talk about my mum like that please

Someone post the webm

And that other one

any pusy pics?

I think she is pretty

I'm gonna fuck her user

Only if I can help freind

Her acting in that was horrendous.

incorrect

We have the same birthday.

I'd Ryd 'er

I thought she pulled off the "unstable, stressed single mother with clear mental issues" character pretty well

why has she aged so surprisingly well

I always thought of her as the 90s Kstew, but I can't imagine Kstew aging this well.

I don't think it was her fault. the duffers didn't write the character with any subtlety. remember when her and Lonnie are having the argument about the money and Jonathon going to school and she just ends the argument by telling him to get out and that she will leave the lights up as long as she thinks Will might still be alive? Like that had nothing to do with the conversation and they just throw it in to make it more dramatic.

But scenes where she wasn't directed to act like a withdrawn junkie were really good. Like when she goes to the store and is giving her boss shit at the check out.

She ain't that old yet. Even women who take good care of themselves drop off hard in their late 40s to early 50s. She has a few good years left.

>Hopper
He's number 2
>Eleven
I like her, but I don't expect much out of her. Elfen Lied did it better.

Stole a lot of skin cream.

lel

In between acting gigs she stays inside her mansion for months, masturbating to Johnny Depp movies

>"That was quite a while ago [...] She was very nice and trim down there. And she has these enormous breasts. She did have this habit of wanting to constantly play hide the sausage. It was exhausting."

Lydia Deetz, more like Deeztits. Amiright

go to bed winona

o-okay

Reminder
i.imgur.com/hqNaLr8.gifv

This tho

she's nice to look at, but her acting ability is shit

You have to be in your late 20s or older to appreciate her when she was in prime.

Anyone under say 27 is too young to remember her movies when they came out and are bandwagon hoppers

>posts an imgur link on an image board
????
is this because of reddit?
I'm so confused

First boner desu, she looks good with highlights

That *is* a nice picture of her.

It's because it's a fucking mp4 and I can't be assed to convert it. Calm your autism.

How old do you need to be to get in on one of our numerous homoerotic Brando threads?

>"I am sitting naked with just my parts wrapped in your panties. My longing for you is so intense."

her acting was shit throught, educate yourself other than MUH MUMMY MILKY you imbeciles.

Whats wrong with a good mother?

I think she forgot how to act after spending so much time in jail

FRECKLES'D TITTIES