i need retarded pictures, pls help

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=flBqojLpAnI
shesfreaky.com/gallery/tumblr-reinahoney-5065.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

things like this to

Too soon

>I like horses but hate niggers
>This picture is making niggers look hot because now I see the resemblance to an animal I think is hot
Internet, what have you done to me!

My wife.
Passed out drunk again.

Let me help you

delet this

>cleveland
Sounds about right.

the armpit of america

At least its not detroit.

Well? Did they fuck or not?

jesus fucking christ

Translation?

amazing piece of meat

europe's fucked

No. Of course not.

*Germany, but so what. They can afford it.

digga erklär mal

German social support pays 4k+ to jobless sandnigs who breed like animals for bonus child support

would bury my face in that for HOURS

how is that retarded

She is deliberately embarrassing him for being naked and he is trying to cover his dick. He doesn't want to fuck her and she shows no intention of being intimate with him.

Phahhahahaha, if only Germany had some sort of "Final Solution" for things of that nature...

yes but germany is basically the forefront of the EU, and it's not that far fetched that they'll bully other nations into the quota system aswell

who?

nah the veto system m8. Glad germany is getting fucked tho

they kinda deserve it after pussying out and voting for the sjw hermaphrodite, yea.

>Turn on the rock radio station I've listened to since I was a kid
>They play faggot sounding faggots
THIS is retarded right here.

His retarded posing doesn't even bother me, it's that giant dent he's putting into the roof that kills me to look at.

ehhhhhhhhh

too soon

Soo noot

seems romantic

Love this guy. He also goes around putting glued on stickers mainly on trucks and other cars that drove like ducks or cut people off stole parking spots or took up too many parking spots right in the front of a very active place. And they read like I love big black cock and other fucked up shit that they can't get off that'd have to drive it home or to a shop to get it off cos he legit glues them on and they already have a sticky type glue on it that makes it already a hitch to come off. He just adds a lot more flavor ;;))

The MILF that got hit by the sign in Russia I think while hanging out of the car with her shirt off. Toppless.

Obvious newfag is obvious.

>Now get the fuck out.

youtube.com/watch?v=flBqojLpAnI

I hope you fags now that's a horses vag photoshopped onto a woman.

>>/mlp/

Gtfo you retarded losers. Failing in life definitely if you have to masterbate to animals cos getting actually laid by anyone is way to far out of your league. So you fantasize about raping girls then horses. And then you start driving to someone that owns them at night and get one to start liking you by feeding it and then one night you rape it cos it can't call the police.

If you happen to do that make sure to film it. We all would appreciate it cos I love that kind of retardation.

Jesus christ, she takes massive shits right?

You gotta be triggered as shit to write a rant like this.

Is that banana girl??

Remove Kebab

She's the new one now? Anybody got the vid?

learn to read?

this artist is such an unlikable cock muncher

Reina Michaels
shesfreaky.com/gallery/tumblr-reinahoney-5065.html

I seen this in a so low resolution, The knifed looked like a stone spear

He fucked her.
She was rape.