I admit it: I'm a racist. I fucking hate the Irish and always have...

I admit it: I'm a racist. I fucking hate the Irish and always have. The women are drunken pigs and the men are like rabid dogs that want to rape everything in sight. I live in Pennsylvania where the illegal alien community is ninety percent Irish and they're turning our entire state into a giant ghetto. All they do is drink, sell drugs and fight. They're worse than any nigger. They come here legally and then overstay their visa indefinitely and the I.C.E. doesn't do anything about it.

These potato niggers send their anchor babies to public schools and take additional money from the taxpayer's pockets from free lunch services. Then they send their rotten little brats to afterschool programs paid for by the taxpayer. Meanwhile, they stay home and collect welfare while prostituting their wives and teenage daughters and selling drugs. At the end of the year, they make a great living under the table while collecting welfare and other government goodies on top of it. It's got to end.

America for Americans!

Fuck the potato Jews.

Other urls found in this thread:

espn.com/boxing/story/_/id/22282598/boxer-tyson-fury-stripped-ring-magazine-heavyweight-title
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Trust me, If I found you, I would probably want to rape you too.

Ha! Potato nigger. Classic.

you got enough replies the first time why do you have to make the same thread again faggot

at least theyre white. consider yourself lucky.

>Irish
>White
Pick one, faggot.

Sorry, dude. Any group that consistently churns out hot pasty-faced redheads is A-OK in my book.

You're just going have to deal. If you hate the Irish, move to Phillie and live with the real niggers. That'll serve you up some perspective.

WHY are you using my pictures to spread your hate... my mom is from Ireland and the people are wonderful.

I’m self admittedly racist as hell against Indians. I hate those shitskins so much and could not possibly see any downfall to their eradication.

This

then what color are they?

This.

Also, how much do the jews pay you shills to post white boi, trap, is it ok to beat my daughter, and other various threads?

>jews
>paying

LOL

green, fucking potato gremlins

Green, you stupid bog bastard

your eyes really are shit. must be that american fast food diet fucking with your basic functions.

located the hobgoblin

You're not me and I don't appreciate you spreading lies about me.

Bog wogs make a mockery out of whiteness. Their real color is black, like their souls.

Potato niggers are just negroids turned inside out.

So, you are Indian...right??

nah, theyre white bro. you cant say someone with white skin isnt white. and if they were turned inside out they wouldnt be black theyd be red, white, yellow, blood and pus and bone and shit. black is a color not a state of being. yes all black people are disgusting criminal thugs but not all disgusting criminal thugs are black. you see? goddamn youre fucking autistic.

>yes all black people are disgusting criminal thugs but not all disgusting criminal thugs are black. you see?
No, that's my point: some disgusting criminal thugs are Irish and the Irish are basically just white niggers. Their white skin is a deception; their average IQ is much lower than that of real white people from civilized countries.

pic of you with todays timestamp or gtfo

i think i believe op because ive seen her threads before.

You actually believe OP was Ciara?
Does it hurt being this new?

Hey Ciara, you seem like a great person, honestly. Have a great valentine's day!

Why does this ugly whore keep spamming her wretched face everywhere with impunity? When are the mods just going to ban this stupid bitch already?

>you cant say someone with white skin isnt white.
I just did.

OMG
Happy Valentine's Day
Hope you have a good one!

fake and gay

you literally just photoshopped a piece of paper over the last pic you uploaded

Found the jealous shitskin

I didn't post this thread, do you really think I'd make a thread trashing my own culture?

Yes, you create like fifty fucking threads a day.

Get a fucking life.

Those pictures look nothing alike.

>759908520
You have fantastic eyes.

Don't listen to them. You're better than them all

>inb4 white knight

I'd bang your mick ass so OP can suck it, Irish here too.

You really don't know how this works

And you're not Irish. I am Irish myself and no real Irish person would call us potato niggers. You're the worst kind of racist. Just fuck off back to Sup Forums and die already.

Nah, i actually think thats legit. The other pic is different, and also, the paper isnt shooped, it has shadows and tge writing is hers. If it is PS, than that dude needs a fucking career.

Don't be a faggot

I DIDNT MAKE THIS THREAD I DIDNT CALL US POTATO NIGGERS

She didn't make the thread you retard.

Far, far from being a faggot. I am a happy orbiter.

Fuck you man an Irish is the World CHampion of boxing right now!

Suck it, OP

>light fixtures
Whatre you in school? Get back to studying.

What do you think I am, an idiot? I've seen you all over Sup Forums saying you want the Irish to be gassed and they're worse than the Jews.

I've been on this site longer than most people. I know what the fuck is going on. I'm not one of your lovesick orbiters, you fucking racist bitch. What the fuck is your problem?

How's your corporate love holiday going?

I hope you do realise that 99% of Americans are European mutts, so those Irish people technically can be American if they assimilate

gud moobie

>Fuck you man an Irish is the World CHampion of boxing right now!
You were saying?

espn.com/boxing/story/_/id/22282598/boxer-tyson-fury-stripped-ring-magazine-heavyweight-title

Don't mind them Ciara. Most lads in Ireland know about you and you have our support in your future online enterprises.

>ive been here so long hurr durr
Than, you should know shes doing it for the orbiters. Ciara is nothing without them. You should also know, people just use her picture over at pol. Shes mainly only a robot.

I don't know if this thread is a successful bait thread or an unsuccessful satire thread?

Don't believe her lies. Everything is a scam.

This guy gets it.

>Than, you should know shes doing it for the orbiters.
Ciara is everything good in the world.

If she wants to stay that way, it'd be a good idea not to have so many of them though. Stalkers are a real thing.

Textbook example.

... Did you fucking go back in time? I'm in Pennsylvania and the illegals are still all wetbacks

lmao tfw you don't know that the second biggest group of whites in america is the Irish
Im proud to be a potato nigger
Eat my pale white ass

fuck off with this copypasta fag

Not nice.

Please deliver nudes

>America for Americans
Technically based on what America was originally supposed to be
Anyone who immigrates here is an American

More feets pls

Holy fucking god
Ciara that's you!!
Watched your livestream on Instagram today, you're insanely cute

i hate white people
i hate black people
i hate men
i hate women.
i hate people!
am i racist?

>Watched your livestream on Instagram
Details plz

Arigato very much

>Happy
>Orbiter
Pick one
If you're honestly happy knowing you're just hanging in the background you're the definition of a cuck

Eliza's back.

Urm her instagram account?
Details of what

This girl is too cute for words.

>If you're honestly happy knowing you're just hanging in the background you're the definition of a cuck
Would you like me to dig up and throw out all the roses in my garden? Am I somehow not supposed to notice their beauty and enjoy them? What is your point, precisely?

I came hard

What is her instagram?

Ciarathecashier

What does she usually post ?

so the end of July, that pic will be 3 years old
so then how old is this chick now?

Someone post Ciara's nudes.

>FULLY ERECT

You can walk up to a rose bush and enjoy it's smell at any time
You're saying you're happy never being able to smell the roses
If simply looking at them is good enough for you that means you're also happy enough to watch others smell them when you can't
Which is beta as fuck
Go smell the roses cuck

She'll be 18 on april 20

Its. Not it's.

She's a spud? Really?
I thought she was a Jersey Jew like her creepy boyfriend.

>Ciarathecashier
plz plz plz accept my request

Well I'll be damned, it's legit.

then you admit to being as retarded as a flat earther

The douchebag had no argument. I was doing him a favor. Dumb spelling errors make you appear... dumb.

Bait of the day. (Catch of the day.)

What the fuck do *you* know about life, you underage cunt?

>Mfw I'm posting on a phone with autocorrect

She's quarter Jewish I think.

cola??