3/2 > 1 > 5 > 4

>breaking bad is the best show ever
>the sopranos ending was terrible
>mad men is boring
>game of thrones is good
>deadwood s3 was bad

Only plebs think this shit

Season 5 was the worst

For a series that prides itself on realism that season went off the fucking rails with the whole fake serial killer thing

>His favorite show is Breaking Bad

the most heavy handed pleb redditor show in existence

>OHHH LOOK HE SAID SOMETHING THAT HE SAID EARLIER IN THE SEASON OMG SUCH MEANING AND GRACE!!!

2>4>3>1>5

Raiting 4 that low is retarded

>"i like star wars"
>"i like game of thrones"
>"ive never heard/watched (insert movie that has been out for over a decade)"

Season 2 is one of the better seasons, and F. Sobotka was great!

My personal favorite character is McNulty, and my favorite season would have to be season 4, because I could connect with it the most. Such a great show, even though season 5 was a bit weak. It left me with a big void inside me.

What made this show so great were the characters and how both sides respected each other.

>pic related.
Bodie standing his ground versus Marlo's deathsquad was one of my favorite moments The Wire had

Actually, that did happen. Look it up.

>"i enjoy doctor who"
>"i enjoy twin peaks"

Anyone that thinks any type of foreshadowing automatically means brilliant writing and that the show is deep. Got and breaking bad fans do this a lot

If you liked the wire, I think there's a chance you'll like homicide:life on the streets too

>My favorite character was Omar
>Stringer was smarter than Avon
>Rawls did anything wrong

>implying that HBO's best shows weren't Rome, Oz and Deadwood

1 = 2 > 3 = 4 > 5

>homicide:life on the streets
Thanks for the recommendation. I've seen it get mentioned in The Wire threads, I'll add it on my list.

1=4>2>3>

>Walter white is the best tv character ever
>using words such as 'badass' and 'epic' to describe movies and tv shows

Oz went to shit in the last season

It's not what you do, is how you do it. The same faggot that say Brb is awesome and Malcolm's father is a great character fell sleep watching The Wire

Did you not watch the last season? It blew.

>he thinks the dream sequences in the sopranos are pointless
>he doesn't like carnivale
>he thinks got is better than Rome

I think it would have worked, if they had as many episodes to do it in, as they had in previous seasons.

>deadwood s3 was bad
Does anyone even say this, sure it was rushed at times and it wasn't as good as s2 and 1, but it was still great and ended on a good note. Deadwood remained its quality through all 3 seasons

I don't think Serial killer was less realistic than Hamsterdam, but it clearly was worse executed. S5 is the worst, yes, but still better than 99% of any other show

the fuck are you yammering about? You really sound like someone who doesn't know what they're talking about

Fucking Ziggy!

4 > 1 > 2 > 3 > 5

>Bodie's final stand
>would have never imagined feeling sympathies for a nigger

Last season was the worst season I think everyone can agree

I loved D, too. I didn't have a problem with blacks in the show, and some of them were quite based.

>I loved D
ha

What? He had great character growth.

hahaha

Oh, you're mentally challanged.

And your gay

Season 3 is the worst with MUH HAMSTERDAM crap

Season 2 is the best because it's Breaking Bad (minus the cancer crap) but done right.